Cold Eyes || Gaara x Reader

By 101_classified

Y/n is a simple girl, intelligent, good at martial arts, loves the Naruto series. Her life is changed when th... More

Authors Note
⚠️Under Construction⚠️
||prologue||
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
Real World
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71||
||72||
||73||
||74||
||75||
||76||
||77||
||78||
||79||
||80||
||81||
||82||
||83||
||84||
||85||
||86||
||87||
||88||
||89||
||90||
||91||
||92||
||93||
||94||
||Epilogue||
Authors Note
Special
Authors Note
Real World pt.2
Special pt.2
Their Meeting

||29||

12.2K 516 208
By 101_classified

Edited: 03/05/24
Reuploaded: 03/05/24

°🥀°

"Lady Tsunade, thank you for granting our visit," Temari smiled at the lady in front of us. She looks exactly the same as she did in the series.

This is awesome.

"Yes, thank you, Lady Tsunade," I agreed with a swift nod and a kind smile, making sure to keep myself respectful despite my excitement to meet the woman in front of me.

"No problem, allow me to introduce myself," she stood up and walked around her desk, sticking her hand out to me, "My name is Tsunade, I'm the Hokage and one of the Sannin of the leaf. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I smiled, shaking her hand, "my name is f/n l/n. I am pleased to finally meet you!"

Her eyes widened and she quickly rushed behind her desk and grabbed a book before flipping frantically through the pages and raised it, looking between me and the page.

"Lady y/n?" she asked, I shared a confused look with Temari again, "Temari, Shizune, come see if you agree with me."'

They both move around to where Tsunade was stood, looking over her shoulder curiously and then gasping. I frowned and took the book and looked at the page.

"No way.... that's me!" I exclaimed in shock, I read the description.

'Lady f/n l/n,
Last seen running away from home after being threatened by assassins who in turn followed her later.
Lord (your father) and Lady (your mother) hope and pray desperately that their daughter is returned to them.
If seen, escort to the village (home town/city)'

"What is this? I am so confused..." I mumbled, reading the information back and forth, my violin case started getting heavy as my confusion increased, so I placed it down and looked up at the three with wide eyes, "you mean to say I have family here?"

"You mean you don't know?" Shizune asked.

Thank you amnesia role, you will once again save my ass.

"I lost my memories in an attack against my life a while ago" I lied, "I woke up in a tree to be attacked by those annoying— wait! Those annoying guys! Temari!"

She was watching me pretty suspiciously.

Uh—I didn't expect her to look at me like that of all people. It caught my off guard for a moment but I quickly swallowed down my shock and forced myself to keep going along with my lie as flawlessly as I possibly could.

"We can get information out of them!" I exclaimed, the thing I was saying finally dawned on her and she nodded and then shook her head.

"Lady Tsunade, may I request we keep this information low and have your people work out what is happening? In the meantime, y/n, you should just continuing like you would've with or without this strange twist in fate," Temari suggested, looking around the room. Tsunade nodded and Shizune smiled.

Huh?

"Yes. That would be the best course of action," Tsunade agreed before passing Temari a key, "your usual room is ready for the two of you."

No—

"Thank you," Temari thanked her before turning around, she grabbed my violin case and then my wrist and started dragging me away assumedly to the 'usual room'.

Wait—

Hold on—

°🥀°

"Y/n?" Temari called me, I snapped out my daze and looked in her direction. She was wearing a worried expression.

"You ok?" she asked, I nodded but then sighed.

"I'm just... thinking," I told her before sighing again, "what the hell is going on?"

She watched me for a moment before moving over to where I was sitting in the room and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Whatever is happening right now, I will always be here to help you, so will Kankuro and Gaara definitely will. We'll figure this out, ok?" she reassured me, she was about to pulled away before I hugged her back.

"Yeah. Thank you, Temari," I smiled before letting her go, "it's confusing."

It really is. Not because I have amnesia as justified before but just because it truly is confusing. This village shouldn't exist in this world, so I don't understand how they're putting out missing persons reports let alone how I am the missing child of the village leaders and the heir of the village.

I really wrote an elaborate story back when I was creating this person, didn't I?

I'm thoroughly speechless.

Temari watched me for a moment before smiling slightly, "Sakura is on a mission right now, but I got news she should be back at some point soon. Although, it's getting dark, so it's no time to meet people. We can arrange to meet her tomorrow if she's back."

She moved to pull our bags around and then turned back to me, "you should rest—"

I stood up and looked out of the window beside me and shook my head.

I need to clear my mind right now.

"I'll be on the roof," I told her, opening the window, grabbing my violin and then jumping out and climbing up onto the roof of the building where I stood and inhaled deeply before exhaling.

This is a mess. What if they show up and try to take me back to the village? I don't want to leave Sunagakure. Especially not for a village I know nothing about.

Sighing, I opened my violin case and play a few chords before thinking.

"What shall I play?" I mumbled to myself before just shaking my head and raising my bow, allowing whatever came to mind to be played through the muscle memory alone.

Temari's PoV

"I'll be on the roof," y/n told me before opening the window, grabbing the weird case, and then jumping out.

I smiled slightly and started setting up our bedding as a small hint of music floated into the room. She must be stressed, I thought to myself as I moved over to the window and leaned against the frame, listening as a breeze was carried towards me. I can't imagine just what she's thinking right now. But... something feels wrong. I can't put my finger on it though. It's like she knows more than she's letting on, but at the same time she is absolutely baffled. Just as confused as the rest of us.

I just shook my head and moved towards the door and started heading up to the roof to find y/n holding the instrument she'd brought back with her when she returned to us again and playing it.

Hold on—I couldn't really hear it clearly, but I swear the other night with Baki... didn't she say she was taken home? So she must've had some idea about this new information or—you know what? Let's just not think about it right now.

I leaned against the doorway back into the building and watched her with my arms crossed. The slight breeze picked at her hair and clothes perfectly as she swayed and created the beautiful sound from the strings. What even is that thing she's playing (a/n: still assuming that they may not have violins in this world since I've not seen anything :/).

"Who's that?" I heard someone ask, I stepped out and looked around the corner to see Sakura, Naruto, Shikamaru, Tenten and Neji all on the roof behind me. I smiled and waved at them, they grew wide smiles when they realised who it was and moved towards us quickly, well not Neji, he stayed straight faced as he does but still came over peacefully, and then there was Shikamaru who just complained about it and made his way over to where I was stood listening to y/n's music slowly.

"Temari!" Sakura pulled me into a hug before I shushed her and turned to watch y/n again.

She was playing with her eyes closed now, a slight smile balanced on her lips. I guess she's starting to feel better now.

The moon seemed to make a spotlight on her as the clouds split and created a beam of light where she was stood. I don't know why, but hearing the slow and graceful swings of music, made me feel slightly sad.

When she wrapped up the song, I felt something sliding slowly down my cheeks. Rubbing it away, I realise they were tears.

"Temari!" she exclaimed surprised as she turned to see me with the others but then a mischievous smile replaced the surprised expression, "were you— crying?"

"No!" I quickly exclaimed, hiding my face behind my hands. I felt something poke me in the stomach and peeked to where she stood.

"You totally were!" she smiled and laughed at me, I dropped my hands and huffed as she placed the instrument oh-so-delicately into the case again along with the stick used to play it. She closed the lid and picked it up. Looking up at the sky, like she was looking for something.

"You looking for something?" Naruto spoke up, her gaze travelled to the group behind her. She smiled and shook her head.

"No, I just realised, in my home, the sky has a different constellation pattern to here," she whispered.

'my home'. There it is again.

"So you do remember?" I asked her, she stiffened before crouching down defeated.

She didn't?

She stood back up before approaching us.

"Hello, you guys," she greeted them, ignoring my question, "it's been, what? A month?"

"Oh my god! It's y/n!" Naruto shouted, we all just looked at him in disbelief. How had he only just noticed?

A laugh appeared from beside me and I look to see y/n laughing silently to herself. Before she fell deadly serious and looked at Naruto square in the eye. We all watched her curiously to see what she was going to do.

"No. I'm a ghost," she told him, his eyes widened, and he began to tremble under her gaze, "I heard you're afraid of ghosts, Naruto Uzumaki. So I decided to visit."

"W-w-w-what?!" he stuttered, I started to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing.

"G-g-ghosts aren't r-r-real," he whispered to himself, everyone was silent. Then y/n disappeared. Hold on—We all looked around for her until we stopped to find her stood behind the panicked and sweating Naruto.

"Boo~" she whispered in his ear and then my laugh finally escaped my mouth, I found myself with my hands on my knees as I tried to keep myself stood up while laughing at Naruto (who was now a crumbled mess on the roof), he looked like he could just fade away right there. Y/n laughed and poked him.

"You still alive down there, Naruto?" she asked. He sat up and stared at her suspiciously.

"You're not a ghost?" he asked, y/n shook her head and pulled him back to his feet.

"Sorry Naruto, I just couldn't help myself," she offered him a slightly apologetic smile before walking over to me and patting my back, "calm down, Temari. You're acting like a cackling hag with an evil plan."

I stopped laughing and looked at her.

"Did you just call me a hag?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and she shook her head frantically.

"No I said— uh— what did I say? Hag? Who said that? Who has the nerve to call Temari a hag? No me. Who was it? Huh? Who was it? Who said that?" she looked around for help and Naruto just smiled.

"She definitely called you a hag," he explained, pointing at y/n almost as a mode of revenge against her, I just nodded and knocked his head in, "w-w-what was that for?"

"Gaara would kill me if I hurt his precious girlfriend," I teased, y/n's face instantly turned a deep shade of red.

Wow~ impressive. So red even under the limited light of the moon.

"Y/n! You're dating Lord Gaara?!" Sakura and Tenten just shout, moving next to her. She shook her head frantically.

Heh. That's what you get for calling me a hag.

But I am curious... what do you feel to my brother?

I need to make this visit worth my while and tease you until you crackand pour your heart out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 88 60
Mayumi Inuzuka. She's not really an Inuzuka but Tsume pretty much has raised her best friends daughter. Mayumi's parents went missing two years ago o...
39.5K 2.3K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
78.9K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
34.1K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...