Thanks...for being with me (C...

By Aruvi_R

Everything went well in her life until that night, when she lost her soul sister, whom she loved the most. Th... More

Character stekch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
New story
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 57

1.1K 118 19
By Aruvi_R

All your waiting and guessing of that culprit's name will end.
Yes I have revealed the name and this is the last name in the culprits list.

Even if you'll don't vote I want you'll to comment.

There you go......

I have written this whole chp only to reveal the name.

Annika's POV.

Shiv : Annika, calm down. Nothing bad can happen to your sister. We'll reach there soon.

I was with Shivaay in his private jet flying to Dubai.

I kept on sobbing even after Shivaay's assurance. I remembered the way Di screamed jiju's name. After that the line went dead. I tried her again. After few misses calls. I got a text from her number to reach Dubai as soon as possible.

I never knew who Di or jiju sent the message. But the way she screamed, I guess that jiju was in some danger and not her. Then why she couldn't just answer my calls? My heart just hopes both of them are safe.

A staff came to inform us that the jet was about to land. I clutched Shivaay's hand. While he rubbed my palm with his thumb. I took a deep breadth. This time I can't lose my sister this time. His face's expression screamed that he was red in anger.

Shiv : Damn it!

He banged his fist on the wall on the plane. I was shocked. I pulled his fist towards me.

Me : Shivaay, are you nuts. Kya kar liya apne haath ka!

I inspected his fist. It wasn't bleeding but burning red. Blowing over it softly moved my thumb over it.

Me : Kyun karte ho aisa!

Shiv : Yesterday only I warned Mallika that she was in some danger. My secret agent informed me about this but he didn't revealed much. But she still didn't listen to me.

Me : You met her?

Shiv : Yeah, I got a call from Sid yesterday to stay with Mallika until he shows up.

Me : Ohk.

We just sat in silence. A flash of that man holding is gun to shoot me passed through my eyes. I gasped. Oh no! Nothing like this should happen to sister.

Shiv : Annika do you know where is Mallika?

Me : Oh no. She never replied! Wait.

I dialed Reeva's no. As soon as she picked up I didn't wait for any pleasantries just recited her Di and jiju's mobile no. and asked her track those numbers. She replied after two whole mins.

Reeva : Alfa hospital, Golden city, Dubai.

Me : Thanks Reeva.

Reeva : Anything serious?

Me : Mallika Di is in some kind of danger.

Reeva : Need my help?

Me : Yeah very much! I'll call you soon.

As I hanged up I saw shivaay with raised eyebrows. I mumbled 'what' then he said 'what was that!'

Me : Nothing. Di's location is Alfa hospital at this moment.

Shiv : How you got to know?

Me : I have sources Mr.

Shiv : Huh!

Shivaay had already booked a cab which drove us to the Alfa hospital. When we reached, I stumbled out of the cab and ran towards the reception. The looks that receptionist was giving me was ridiculous.

Me : Is there any patient under the name of Murthy admitted here? 3-4 hours back.

Before she could reply. Shivaay yelled my name. I turned to face him when I saw him standing in front of a room. I rushed to him. I peeped in side the room and saw my sister lying on the bed. I walked over the her and help her hand in mine. Her eyes were shut tight.

A doctor was standing besides her bed and a nurse behind him

Me : Di, Di? Get up. You can't leave me. Di can you hear me?

Malli : Yes stupid. I won't leave you soon. Tumhe toh mere aatma se bhi chutkara nahi milega.

Doc : Congratulations Mrs. Murthy you are pregnant.

Me : OMG! I'm going to be Maasi!

Shiv : Where's Sid?

Malli : I don't know?

Doc : Mrs. Murthy just take some rest. Who are you two?

Me : I'm her sister and he is my husband.

Doc : Can I talk to you two in person.

Malli : Doctor?

I just squeezed her palm tightly. I was on cloud nine that my sister is safe. I'm going to become Maasi. Yay. I never knew when we reached his cabin.

Shiv : Anything serious doctor?

Doc : I'm sorry to say that Mr. Siddharth Murthy is no more.

Me : No, this can't happen.

My sister's whole world will be collapsed. This can't happen. Jiju can't die. No way!

I felt my cheeks warm, I was shedding tears. Tears for the person who stood by my mother cum sister in every step of her life. Tears for the only person who filled my sister's life with different colours of happiness. Tears for the man who was going to be a papa. And tears for a person who always stood by me as my guardian.

Shiv : What happened?

Doc : Road accident. He died at the same spot before he reached the hospital.

I was in no state of talking. How can my sister bear this news.

Mallika : Noo! Doctor tell me that's not true.

I heard my sister's cracked voice. I turned round to see her standing at the door of the cabin. In no mins, she collapsed near the door.

Me : Dii...

Running over her, I held her before her head could hit the floor. It was not good for the baby inside her womb. I patted on her face. Shivaay made her lie on the bed again. She gained consciousness.

Malli : This was all because of me! I should have properly focused on the road. But I didn't. And he died saving me.

Me : Don't blame yourself Di.

Doc : Driver surrendered himself.

Shiv : His name? What he does?

Doc : He is a worker in the branch of Murthy industries here.

Me : I got it! This was also a preplanned murder. Just instead of you, jiju died. I told you, we are in danger.

Shiv : How do you know?

Shit! I didn't tell Shivaay anything. What should I do now? Tell him the truth? But he'll be made a me? Par Annika ' Jooth ki weak building se acha Sach ki strong neev bandho'

I saw the doctor leave, giving us some space.

Me : Shiv...Shivaay that.. that day.

And I recited him and Di and the whole incident how that man tried to kill me and how I escaped. I took a deep breadth when I finished. I was waiting for them to say something.

But suddenly something happened what I never planned. I got slapped, by Shi..shivaay. Never in last four years I've every seen him so angry. Tears flew down my cheeks. My hands found their way to my cheek. It hurts.

Me : Shi..Shivaay..

Shiv : Chup...no more words. What if something happened to you? Do you know how can I live without you?

I saw tears in his eyes which shocked me. I've never seen him crying. He pulled me into a hug.

Shiv : Annika, I can't imagine my life without you. Never ever leave me.

Me : I won't leave you. Never ever.

Malli : That bastard! He crossed all his limits. Killed Shreeja, tried to kill you, murdered my husband. I swear on my baby that I'll sue him.

I broke the hug but still stayed in shivaay's arms. I want him yo be with me. Always. Before anyone of us could question her anymore, she started breathing heavily. Her hands were shivering.

Mallika : Annuuu, I...I can...can't breathe.

Me : Oh no! Doctor.

In no mins doctor came in and injected Di with something and she went unconscious.

Doc : I'm sorry to say but please don't give her much stress. She is not in a good condition. He husband has just passed away. Try to keep her happy.

Saying this doctor left. I remembered that my sister never cried when SSH got to know her husband was no more. I know her very well.. I know she won't cry until she finished what someone has started with Shreeja: s murder.

Me : I know what her happiness... Nurse do you have my sister's bag or other things.

Nurse : I'll get it for you.

As soon as she left, I asked Shivaay to arrange for a laptop. But he said that, at first we need to take Di and Sid jiju's body to India.

Sid Jiju! What happened to him was just no right. I have to take revenge from them who was the main cause of everything.

Me : Main badla zarur lungi.

Shiv : Par Annika, agar tum bhi badla lens ke piche padi toh unme aur tumme kya difference.

Me : I'm not coming into your words this time Shivaay. I will avenge for the death of my sister, my jiju making my sister a widow, devastating our family. For that unborned child in my sister's womb. And in want you to support me in this.

Shiv : Sorry Annika, but those people should be jailed. Our work is just to find the culprit and to justice for Shreeja and now Siddharth.

I was shocked. He wasn't ready to help me. But why? He knew that if those people will be jailed, they can come out of the jail so easily. Till now I have understood one thing that, they are too much powerful. And I don't want them to be walking freely in this world any time again.

But can I do this without Shivaay?

But one thing I was sure that my sister will support me.

Shiv : (warning tone) Annika, do you get it?

Me : Yeah!

Shiv : Good, I don't want anymore crime to happen. And I don't want anyone to turn into a criminal anymore.

Me : I understand.

I saw Di trying to get up. I rushed over her and help her to sit up straight. I couldn't understand what to say. I shouldn't stress her, but even couldn't stop myself.

Me : Di? Who was he?

Malli : Raj Murthy! A Father Who Killed his Own Daughter!

The floor under my feet swept way. Shock was written all over Shivaay's face. How can a father do that to his daughter?

Me : What? No! This can't me possible. Raj mama can't do this! He...

Malli : Once again you call him mama and I'll cut your throat.

She was angry as hell. More than Shivaay was few mins back.

Shiv : Mallika?

She said that she got a video of Rohan where he said that Raj Murthy was the one who killed his own. The nurse brought all my Di's things. Di rummaged through all her things until she found a.....lipstick?

Me : Di, Lipstick?

Malli : Look here.

She open her lipstick's cap and we saw pen drive stuck in it.

Shiv : Great idea to hide it.

Malli : Not mine. I got this from Rohan's room.

Me : Ohk.

She played the video where I saw Rohan revealing that Raj Murthy was the mastermind, the real culprit. Raj Murthy stabbed his own daughter until she died. He even said that she don't remembers raping Shree and highly doubts that if it happened. Lastly he said that Shree was aware that something like this might come soon.

At the end he concluded that there is a chip he gave to Diya which he had with him from that day. He said that it belonged to Shreeja.

Shree knew everything! That damn girl never said anything to us! Why Shree why?

Shiv : But this proof isn't sufficient. Its only a video and Rohan is no more.

Me : I guess I have something that could help.

I shoved my hands into my pocket and pulled out the memory card which I got from Diya's gifts.

Me : I guess, we can check this one too.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

1929 words.

At last, the real culprit's name is revealed.

Was this name expected?

One more thing is left to reveal! And I'll do it soon. Why Raj Murthy did all this and how Shreeja knew all this coming!

I won't stretch this book more.

Vote"comment"follow

Aruvi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
23K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
204K 15.8K 89
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
279K 15.9K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...