The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Fifty-Eight.

16.4K 403 164
By Foreverattached

Genie ◇

"So you feel absolutely fine today?" I raise my eyebrows at Aria who was very cheery for someone who was sick last night.

"Perfectly fine. It had to just be a 24 hour thing." Aria shrugs happily.

"Yeah must of." I was fully expecting to get to the cafe today and not have Aria there,  So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her serving customers happily.

"So what did I miss last night?" Aria asks sitting down on one of the kitchen stools. We were both currently taking our breaks which was a perfect time to have a catch up.

"Well Claudia knows about Luke's mystery girl.."

"Oh crap." Aria eyes widen. "How did she take it?"

"She seemed upset? I don't know really she didn't say much on the topic."

"I hear we've been summoned as bridesmaids?" Aria grins before taking a drink from her water bottle.

"Yeah..that's actually really exciting!"

"I'm sure the wedding will be very 'Sam'."

"I swear she's gonna be the biggest bridezilla Ari. She's seriously the biggest perfectionist I know."

"I think we're in for a long couple of months." Aria laughs and I nod in agreement.

"Definitely."

"So anything else interesting happen?" Aria asks looking super curious. I'm sure she wanted to ask about Michael but just didn't know how to.

"Uhm...well Calum got a teeny bit jealous of Luke." I tell her in amusement.

"Luke? Oh my god." Aria shakes her head. "Is that why you have that?" Aria smirks motioning towards my very large fresh love bite that was on my neck, courtesy of Calum of course.

Lets just say he definitely showed me that I was his.

"Not exactly." I grin.

"What does that mean?" Aria asks looking almost worried which makes me laugh.

"I may or may not of asked him to show me that I was his.."

"Well he obviously did." Aria smiles. "You two are seriously so cute."

"Thanks." I smile. "Speaking of cute couples. Are we any closer to telling Michael how we feel?"

"Erm...I don't know. I'm such a chicken." Aria groans.

"If you don't tell him you'll regret." I tell her and she nods. She already knew that but I figured I should reinforce it.

"How are you suppose to tell someone who's been your friend for so long that you have feelings for them?" Aria asks. Yeah I really wasn't the right person to be asking that.

I couldn't even figure that out for myself.

"Uh...just put all your cards on the table I guess? I'm sorry I'm not much help."

"No it's fine. You've already helped a lot." Aria beams.

"Well I'm glad." I say with a smile but that smile instantly drops when I see Kyle and is jerk off friend come in to the cafe.

"What's wrong?" Aria asks.

"Can I work tables today? I'm in the mood for cleaning." That would be the perfect reason to not have to speak to them.

"Uh sure?" Aria shrugs looking at me weirdly. "Everything okay?"

"Everything is great."

°●

How many coffees could two guys seriously order? Kyle and whatever his name was had been here for so long now. Like at least an hour or two.

"I feel like closing earlier tonight,  what do you think?" Aria says coming to stand beside me.

"I would be very happy with that."

"I'm sure you would." Aria smirks bumping her hip against mine.

"What are you trying to say?" I gasp before grinning.

"You probably just want to go home and make some little Hoods."

"Woah. Little Hoods? Yeah maybe in five years." I say without thinking. Wait what?

"Is that right?" Aria asks looking amused.

"No." I say a little too quickly. "I don't know. " I laugh nervously.

"Uh huh." Aria grins before letting out a groan. "God I miss sex." Okay that was extremely weird to hear from Aria's mouth, Claudia really was rubbing off on her.

"Find a guy to have some fun with."

"Me? Are you serious? No. I could never." Aria dimisses.

"You could so. Look at you! You're stunning."

"I don't know Genie."

"Come on it's the simple solution." I grin at her.

"Where would I even find a guy?" Aria asks looking helpless.

"Umm." I stop to think before I get a great idea, at least I thought it was. "How about the next guy that walks in to the cafe?"

"What?!"

"Relax." I laugh. "You don't actually have to sleep with him, maybe just flirt a little and get his number."

"Do you think I could really do that?" Aria asks looking doubtful.

"Yes I do and besides, I'm here to help."

"Alright then...The next guy." Aria nods. We both turn to look at the door and our mouths both drop at who walks in.

"Fuck." Aria groans taking me by surprise. Aria never swore and I mean never.

"If that's not a sign then I don't know what is." I grin at her.

"Yeah." Aria sighs.

Funnily enough Michael had walked in the door with Calum following.

"Hey Ari! How are you feeling?" Michael asks smiling brightly.

"Better." Aria smiles. "Hey Cal."

"Hi." Calum greets happily.

"Uhm..Michael can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Aria asks. Was she going to talk to him now?

"Sure." Michael shrugs before they walk away. Holy shit.

"Genieee." Calum calls coming to stand in front of me.

"Hey you." I grin at him. "What are you doing?"

"Food." Calum shrugs moving his hands to my waist and pulls me towards him.

"Right." I smile my eyes flickering to his lips.

"If you want to kiss me then just do it." Calum says with a small grin. I smile before pressing my lips to his lightly.

"That was pitiful." Calum whines.

"I'm working." I shrug before removing his hands from my waist. I walk over to a now empty table and start clearing the dishes on to a tray. Calum of course follows after me.

"Take a break, I know the owner you know." Calum gives me a cheeky smile and I have to shake my head.

"Well aren't you special."

"What's she talking to Michael about?" Calum asks and my eyes widen.

"Oh. I think she might be telling him how she feels."

"Seriously?" Calum looks at me in disbelief.

"I think so." I spray the table before wiping it down.

"Wow." Calum says before frowning. " What's he doing here?" Calum motions towards Kyle and his friend who were still here.

"Looks like to have coffee?"

"I think we both know the real reason." Calum says looking annoyed.

"Didn't we go over the whole jealousy thing this morning?" I raise my eyebrows at Calum and he shrugs.

"Lets eat." Michael says appearing out of nowhere. He walks away from Calum and I and sits down at one of the tables.

Calum and I both look at each other before Calum gives me a small smile and then walks over to join Michael. I grab the tray of dirty dishes and walk to the kitchen.

I find Aria in there looking like she was on the verge of tears. I put the tray down and then rush over to her.

"Ari are you okay? What happened?" I ask.

"I told him I had feelings for him." Aria shrugs.

"What did he say?"

"Oh. He said oh." Aria chuckles though I know she didn't find it funny.

"He said oh?" God boys are stupid.

"Yeah but then he said that we had 'fun' and that he's sorry but he doesn't date." Aria says her voice cracking at the end. "I'm so stupid."

"No." I shake my head. "Aria you're not stupid, Michael is because he's the one that's going to be missing out."

"I'm going to be missing out too Genie." Aria says sadly. "I need to go get some air. I'll be back." She walks away from me and over to the door.

"Aria." I call and she gives me a weak smile.

"I'm okay." Aria nods before walking out. I follow after her but she makes her way quickly out of the cafe.

I felt so bad for her, she put herself out there and just got crushed. My stomach tightens at the thought of me doing the same.

I know that Calum and I weren't Michael and Aria but that outcome was just as possible.

I let out an annoyed sigh before marching over to the table that Calum and Michael were at.

"Oh? Aria told she liked you and that's the first thing that came to your mind?"

"What was I suppose to say?" Michael asks looking annoyed.

"Something more than oh." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well sorry." Michael shrugs looking down at his menu. I let out a small huff which Calum seems to take as a opening to pull me down on to his lap.

"Calum." I whine and he laughs.

"Help me decide on what to eat." Calum says leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"Everything is good." I tell him before glaring at Michael who was still looking at his menu.

I knew that I shouldn't be but I was so angry at Michael. I mean it took a lot for Aria to tell him and I guess I just thought he could of been a little nicer? In letting her down.

"Stop looking at me like that, I'm not going to feel bad about not feeling the same." Michael says all of sudden. He looks up to meet my gaze which instantly softens.

"You all know I don't date."

"Yeah, what kind of bullshit is that?" I ask.

"My bullshit now lay off." Michael grunts.

"Mhm be nice." Calum mumbles pressing a kiss to my shoulder.

"But-" I start and Calum cuts me off almost immediately.

"No buts Genie."

"Fine." I let out a small sigh. I needed to just stay out of it. I couldn't blame Michael for feeling how he does.

"What's that guy's problem?" Calum says getting confused looks from both Michael and I.

"Who?" I ask.

"Kyle keeps looking over here."

"Just ignore it." I say looking over to see that Kyle was in fact looking over at us.

"Kyle? That douche bag you told me about?" Michael turns to look at Kyle then looks back at Calum before grinning. "Quite jealous aren't you Cal?"

"Yup." Calum replies. I roll my eyes at him, how many times did we have to go over the Kyle thing? 

"Who even cares? Genie's sitting on your lap not his." Michael says looking beyond amused. "And she sucks-"

"He gets it." I cut Michael off. Guys always had to be so graphic.

"Hmm." Calum grins at Michael. And that was my cue.

"Alright well I'm going to get back to work." I announce before standing up. "Hurry up and order." I tell them before walking away.

°●

Thankfully enough by the time Aria got back Michael and Calum were already gone. 

We had in fact closed up earlier and we were currently finishing the clean up. Aria hadn't said much since she had got back but she told me not to worry and that she just needed time.

"Hey Genie?" Aria calls and she has a very amused look on her face.

"What's up?" I ask walking over to her.

"This is for you." Aria gives me a small piece of paper. I raise an eyebrow at her before looking down at the small piece of paper.

When you want a guy worthy of you, Call Kyle. Like I said he could treat you better- Troy.

Followed with the charming message was a phone number. Are kidding me?

"That kid has balls." Aria chuckles.

"More like his friend does."

"True." Aria nods in agreement. "It's quite sweet really."

"What? That he's pursuing a girl who already has a boyfriend for his friend?"

"Yeah." Aria laughs. "At least someone wants you."

"Aria-" I start but I'm cut off by the cafe door opening. I turn around to see Calum walking over to us. Oh shit. I quickly stuff the piece of paper in to my jean pocket before giving him a wide smile.

"Hey what are you doing back here?" I ask actually surprised to see him again.

"Since our girlfriends are hopeless, I called Ashton and we're having our double date in an hour." Calum grins proudly.

"I'll give you hopeless." I narrow my eyes at him before cracking a smile.

"Please do."

"Alright well you two have fun." Aria laughs. "I'll talk to you later."

"Oh. Are you sure?" There was still some cleaning up to do and I felt bad just leaving Aria to do it.

"Yes...you do have an hour to spare." Aria winks and I shake my head at her. "Cal I hear you two are having kids in five years."

"What?" Calum looks at Aria in total confusion and I have to laugh.

"You're the best Ari, I'll see you later." I give her a quick hug before grabbing my bag.

"Have fun!" Aria grins. I grab Calum's hand and drag him out of the cafe before he has the chance to ask Aria any questions about the 'baby' thing.

°●

"So what exactly are we doing on this date?" I ask Calum looking in my wardrobe.

"We're going to the arcade and then getting some food." Calum tells me and I have to grin.

"You're such a boy." Of course him and Ashton would pick the arcade.

"Please tell me you're not just figuring that out."

"Don't you have something to do?" I ask. "You know instead of annoying me?"

"Annoying you huh?" Calum stands from my bed that he had been laying all over and walks over to me.

"Uh huh." I grin. Calum was in no way annoying me, that boy couldn't be annoying even if he tried. Well maybe annoyingly good looking.

"I better change that then." Calum smirks before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder causing a squeal to leave my lips.

He walks over to the bed before carefully placing me down on it. "Calum." I warn as he position himself on top of me.

"You told me to find something else to do."

"Soo?"

"I'm gonna do you." Calum smirks down at me and I have to grin at him.

"I have to get ready." I point out.

"We have time, trust me."

"You're impossible." I mumble before he pressing his lips to mine.

-Meh didn't really like this chapter but it's kinda importantish. Anyway double update tonight. Next chapter out in an hour or so :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3M 184K 43
{book 2} ✓ - ❝ I'm tired of pity, of everyone looking at me like "poor Zayn, infatuated with his best mates's girl". I know it's not okay and if it w...
101K 1.9K 28
More than anything I want you to be thinking of me.
5.3M 42.9K 58
When Christina Greenwell reconnects with childhood best friend Niall Horan, she didn't expect 4 boys to be with him. Her life is flipped upside down...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...