Thanks...for being with me (C...

By Aruvi_R

Everything went well in her life until that night, when she lost her soul sister, whom she loved the most. Th... More

Character stekch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
New story
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 56

1.1K 116 38
By Aruvi_R

Annika's POV

At night

I buried my face in his chest and his arms smoothly wrapped around my shoulders. We both had closed our eyes or at least I did, absorbing each others presence. I felt him turn around sneak his other hand around my waist. I opened my eyes and caught him staring at me. I gently stroked his hair.

Me : Itna kyun taadd rahe ho?

Shiv : Bas aise hi!

I snuggled more into him. I told him to sleep tight. These days were to much hectic for both of us and he needed to rest. His grip around my waist tightened as if he thought that I was going to escape away. But didn't he knew that he was my only home?

Shiv : Annika will you go out with me?

Me : Huh!

I didn't got it. He sat up abruptly. I placed my head on his lap. We just went for a date day before yesterday on that island. Not that I don't want to go. I surely want to spend some good couple time with him.

Shiv : I asked you out stupid!

I slapped his arm.

Me : Hey! Don't call me stupid. I got it okay. I was...

Shiv : Then why you said 'I don't get it'.

Me : Did I said it aloud?

Shiv : See, you are stupid!

I rolled over to the other side of the bed. Picking up a pillow, I threw it at him. But he caught it. Shit I missed it. So I threw another one but it didn't reach till him. He giggled.

Me : If I'm stupid then you are an idiot. Idiot Singh Oberoi.

Saying this I smashed a pillow on his face. He roared 'you called me idiot' and threw a pillow which perfectly landing on my face. I fell on the bed. He walked over and stood besides the bed as if I was caught under him and he was standing over my. I threw hands over the bed to get a pillow and I succeeded. As I hit him with it quickly he dodged it. The smug on his face warned me but before I could get one he picked me up in the bridal style.

Before I could grasp what was happening, spllaaashhhh! I was already inside the pool. He threw me in the pool. The water was too much cold which made me shiver a bit.

Me : What the hell Shivaay?

Shiv : Oh! This was for calling me idiot.

I swam to him and stretched my hand out to him so that he could pull me out. As soon as I got hold of his hand, I pulled him into the pool. It took him few mins to become stable and standing still. I walked out of the pool and sat on its edge.

I laughed hysterically when I got a flash of face's expression when I pulled him into the water.

I glanced at him. He was looking devilishly hot with his wet hair, his clothes sticking to his body as his second skin revealing his perfectly toned body. I blushed when he caught me staring at him.

I didn't knew why but I again got inside the water walking over to him. I felt my heart beat racing but I didn't care even if it was audible to him. I sneaked my arms around his neck. He also kept his hands around my waist. I shivered not knowing that if it was because of the cold water or his touch.

I placed my lips on his. In no time he kissed me back. We never knew that gently kiss turned into a passionate one. We parted away panting heavily. Shivaay joined our foreheads.

I slightly pushed him got out of the pool. As I was walking towards our room Shivaay came out and held my wrist. Pulling me towards him he muttered.

Shiv : I love you

I left the breath I didn't knew I was holding.

Me : I love you too Shivaay.

Shiv : But I love you more than you love me..

Me : I know idiot.

I muttered looking at the floor ''Cause I live for you and only you. I'm alive only for you"

Shiv : Your idiot.

His answer brought me out of my thoughts. I chuckled at his reply.

Me : At least you excepted you being an idiot.

Shiv : But that doesn't stops you from being stupid.

Me : Shivaay.

I pinched him very hard on his arm. He started rubbing his arm. He made a face as if he was hurt. I hit him there again. He pouted.

Shiv : Kash, domestic violence ka case him aadmi bhi kar sakte!!

I giggled

I could hear some voice in background but the continuous murmuring of my husband didn't let me hear anything. So I placed my finger of his lips to stop him.

Me : Aahh! You idiot why you bit my finger?

He just grinned and started muttering again. I could still hear the voices but why can't Shivaay. I guess water filled in his ears when I pulled him into the pool. Quietly tiptoeing I pecked on his lips.

My lips twitched into a grin when I successfully stopped him. His expression was just like his mommy caught him while having ice cream at late night. Awe, I've got so cute husband.

When I heard the voices increase, I easily guessed that those were marching towards this direction. I quickly pulled Shivaay and hid behind the curtains. In few seconds, I saw Gauri walking fast across the pool and Omkara running behind him.

Shiv : What are this two doing here?

I saw Omkara stopping Gauri and his hands on his ears as if he was apologizing for something. Then only I noticed a big sorry note written on a balloon he was carrying. I saw him putting up his best puppy face.

Shiv : Awe, mera bhai kitna cute hai. Bilkul mere jaisa. Apni wali ka manane ki koi kasar nahi chodta hai.

Me : Excuse me! Manana tabhi padta hai jo aap galti karte ho.

Shiv : Haan toh, we are humans and humans tend to do mistakes.

Me : Thik hai thik hai. Aap apna gyaan nahi jhaaden toh acha hai.

Shiv : Ek min. Kya den? Jhaaden, you mean trees?

Me : Aap aur apki tuti-phuti Hindi. Jaadna means to wipe off. I said no need of wiping off your knowledge on me.

Suddenly, I felt Shivaay clutching me tightly and pulled my arms behind the curtains. I noticed Rikara walking towards us. They stopped in front of us and only curtains were between us. God why can't we just go back to our room.

I gasped when I felt Shivaay's soft lips coming in contact with my skin. I he was peppering feathery kisses on my neck side. I spoke in my lowest voice.

Me : What are you doing?

Shiv : What we should do always!

Me : You never miss such chances, do you?

Shiv : Never ever if your wife is so hot.

I heard Gauri laugh and ran away while Omkara chasing her. She turned around and stuck her tongue out teasing him still running. While she was running there Omkara came at our side and slipped.

Before I could understand anything, I was sandwiched between these two brothers. I heard Gauri laugh like anything.

Gauri : Oberoi sandwich...

Me : Aahhh! Omkara get up you fool.

Shiv : Om yaar get up man. You two just crushed me. I swear you get or else...

Before Shivaay could complete Omkara got up and I rolled away from Shivaay. While Gauri helped Shivaay to stand up I just sat on the floor.

Gauri : Anu, get up and yeah, why are you to so wet. Why are you two here?

Shiv : For the reason se as yours. Romance!

Shivaay blunt answer made me and Gauri blush. Omkara scratched the back of his neck.

Gauri : J..jiju we weren't he..here..for...

Me : It's okay Gauri. I'm your bff. You can tell me.

Gauri : We..we..ju..just.. Nothing.

Saying this she ran away.

Shiv : Why does she always run away? Do you remember her running away when we caught them on our wedding day.

Om : Man, she just gets embarrassed.

I nodded undestanding his situation. Omkara walked away. Just again we two were left alone. We walked to our room quietly and slept peacefully after changing.

Morning

Time flew so quickly at morning. We all had our breakfast together. After that I was informed by Omkara that Diya had already left and she has couriered all the gifts she got from Rohan. She even sent a note of thank you for at least trying to keep her safe. She even mentioned in the note that she didn't want all these gifts to be back to her.

I had asked Ruvya to go to Rohan's parents and send them to some pilgrimage with sufficient amount of money. I told him to give them cash since credit cards can be traced.

I went to office as everyday with Gauri. After lunch I had to go to the airport to receive Mallika Di. She called me today morning saying that she us ready to come back and she has got something with her. I just hope that I could be something useful.

I tried to talk to Shivaay to tell him about the accident bit he left in so much of hurry that he didn't even had time to hug me proper.

I just attended a meeting with Gauri, giving my presentations. I was just so happy that we got the deal we were working for from last few weeks. I gave a half day off for all the employees and workers. I believed that we weren't the main reason behind our success but our employees were who were with us in all our ups and downs.

As I was going through the last file on my table, I heard a knock on my door

Me : Come in

Gauri pushed the door open. When I looked at her, her eyebrows knitted

Gauri : You are still working?

Me : Hmm.

Gauri : Don't you have to go to airport to receive Di.

Me : Her flight is delayed for three hours. So I just thought to complete all the little stuffs to be gone through.

I saw her hand bag in her a
hand.

Me : Going somewhere?

Gauri : Yeah, I'm going to an exhibition of Omkara.

Me : So everything sorted between you two? Yesterday I saw him apologizing to you. He looked so cute you know!

Gauri : I know that's why I forgave him. You said everything to jiju

Me : No.

Gauri : Tell him everything before its too late.

I nodded and she left. I tried to call shivaay but couldn't reach him. Then I got up from my chair and settled on the couch with the cartoon Diya sent. I gone through each and every gift. Some teddy bears, show pieces, pendants etc. But one of the pendant caught my attention.

It was just like the one Shreeja and Harshad were gifted that day. I picked it up and shoved of into my pocket stuffing all the rest things back into the cartoon.

As soon as if walked towards my laptop, I tried to open the pence and to my utter shock, it did open and there was a memory card inside it. I carefully placed it inside the pen drive. Before I could open the file I heard the telephony in front of me ring.

Me : Hello.

Peron on other side : (horrified) Anu!

Me : Di?

Mallika : I got to know who killed Shreeja. That person is....Nooo.

Me : Di? Di? Answer me dammit. Di?

The only thing I could hear is her voice on the other side screaming.

Mallika : Noooo, Siddhaaarthhh.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

1967 words.

So how's it? Boring?

What happened to Siddharth?

And yeah the real murderer is going to be revealed in next few chapters. Bit you'll have to wait until and keep supporting me.

Vote"comment "follow

Aruvi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
23K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
24.1K 2.6K 65
~Annika She is a mystery; Her smile is very rare, and She works like a machine, no one has seen the real her. She is a warrior who has survived so m...
140K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...