I'm No Expert | Bleville

By Treadmillofanxiety

Blaise Zabini is the flirting machine of Slytherin. He gets who he wants when he wants them. That is, until N... More

1. Herbology
2. Trevor
3. Infirmary
4. Pansy's Assumption
5.Potions
6. Potions Tutor
7. Honeydukes
8. Crush
...
9. Awakening
10. Breakdown
11. Golden
12. Abandoned Classrooms
13. Disaster
Disaster part two
14. Finally
15. A Plan
16. Mistletoe
17. Winter Break

18. Happily Ever After

5.3K 232 85
By Treadmillofanxiety

Happily Ever After

Dear Neville,

I know that I wouldn't be able to say this in person, as I'm the worst with being heart to heart, and figured you deserved some anyway, even if it was in a letter instead of me saying it to you and getting to see your beautiful expressions, so my solution was to attach it to your Christmas present.

I feel so fortunate to be able to call you mine, and it baffles me to know that I get to hold a boy so beautiful, so brave, and so good. I really don't deserve you, but that's just it, isn't it? your significant other is  supposed to make you want to be enough for them, to be able to proudly shout to the world that you are deserving of them, and them of you. I know that I haven't been the best person in the past, but you make me want to try. (You also make me want to pour my sappy and grossly emotional feelings out, which scares me)

Heart to heart aside, I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas,

Yours truly, 

Blaise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 4 2
๐Ÿ“”Blaise and Amelia have always made a great team. But what happens when Blaise realizes that he may have acknowledged his feelings for Amelia just a...
1.6M 45.5K 67
" I want you now" he said and walked closer towards her. She backed away two steps but met the ice cold wall. " What do you mean?" She said nervousl...
777 29 20
โ€ผ๏ธ EDITINGโ€ผ๏ธ "๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง?" "๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š." - Aria Zabini was the "troubled twin" is wha...
268K 7.5K 19
Blaise would never see the color yellow the same again... ๐Ÿ’› A story in which an arrogant, aristocratic Slytherin sits next to a cheerful, artistic H...