Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

By KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... More

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
4. Do I Know You?
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

24. Parking Ticket

641 35 16
By KarmyVolkevens

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Jayla

It seemed like forever before we actually got to our hotel. We made stops for food and bathroom breaks, so that made the trip longer.

"The rest of the day is yours to rest or do school work. There are things for you to do around the hotel as well, but just know that whatever you use the rest of this day to do, don't let it affect you tomorrow at practice. The hotel serves breakfast from 6am to 9am. If you want to eat, get up. We will load the bus back up and head to their gym for practice at 9am. If you're late to the bus, don't bother leaving your room because you will be left. If you miss practice, you will not play in Saturday's game. And if you miss practice, be prepared to run when we get back to campus. Listen so you'll know who you'll be sharing a room with."

I pretty much zoned out until I heard my name being called.

"Parker and Jayla, you two will share a room."

Parker went up to Coach Young and grabbed our room keys. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, so I turned and Dani's ugly ass was shaking her head.

"Don't do anything stupid." She whispered to me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, bitch." I whispered back.

"Raquel and Daniella, you two will be sharing a room." Coach added and Raquel went to go get her and Dani's keys.

Once Coach Young had assigned all the rooms, we all went to go settle in.

"Girl, I'm about to go to the second floor and get me some dick." Deja, a freshman point guard, said as we were heading to our rooms.

"Sis, you need to chill. This is why you don't get playing time now." Another freshman named Sabrina said shaking her head. She played the same position as Raquel.

"It's not my fault our starters never need breaks. Just wait though. It's gonna be my turn eventually. Don't act like I'm not good." Deja shrugged.

"Next year is my year. Once Raquel graduates, it's gonna be me or Madison and ain't no white girl taking my spot." Sabrina said looking at Madison and she rolled her eyes.

"Now you and I both know that I'm only white to the eye. Don't give me a reason to fuck you up, Sabrina." Madison shot back and we all laughed.

Madison swears up and down she was born in the wrong body. She says she's "transracial" as if that's a thing. I respect her though because she doesn't say the 'N' word and she's not blind to her privilege. She's cool people.

"Maddie, chill. I don't want any smoke." Sabrina playfully backed down.

None of the girls on our team ever took each other seriously in situations like these. We all got along. Coach made sure of that. That's why she didn't tolerate Parker and me having any type of beef. She shut that down real quick.

"Ladies, please don't do anything stupid tonight." Raquel spoke. "Be on time tomorrow and by on time I mean be early. Deja, save the dick appointment for another time. I'm not running for any of you."

"Fine, I guess I'll have to get Sabrina to give me head cause a bitch is horny." Deja said gabbing Sabrina's arm and she tried pulling away.

"Anybody wanna switch rooms with me?" Sabrina asked and everyone just laughed at her.

"Tragic." Elijah mumbled to Rowland and they both chuckled.

I found it a little unfair that coach let Elijah and Rowland room together. They're best friends just like Dani and me. Granted, they're too afraid of coach to act up, but still. It's whatever though. I don't mind rooming with Parker.

"Can I get the shower first?" Parker asked once we got into our room.

"Go ahead. I'm about to go chill with Dani for a minute anyway." I said putting my things down and grabbing one of the room keys.

"Okay." Parker said grabbing some clothes and then heading into the bathroom.

As I was heading to Dani and Raquel's room, I called Aniya.

"What's this I hear about you cuddling with another bitch?" Aniya said the moment she answered the phone.

"Hello to you too, baby." I chuckled.

"Don't hello or baby me, bitch. Answer my question." Aniya said making me roll my eyes.

"I wasn't cuddling with anyone. Parker's knees were bothering her, so I let her rest her legs on my lap. Bus rides get really uncomfortable. The only girl I cuddle with that isn't you is Dani."

"That's close enough, but I'm not tripping. I trust your baldheaded ass. Just know that if you cheat on me, I'm beating your ass and Parking Ticket's ass. And then I'm gonna make you watch me fuck her-"

"Will you chillout?" I cut Aniya off because she was doing the most and I couldn't even tell if she was serious or not. "Nobody is going to cheat on your crazy ass."

"Calm down, I was just playing. I know you're not stupid." Aniya said laughing now. I'm reminded everyday of just how crazy she is.

"Exactly. Anyway, I was calling you to let you know we got here safely. That and to tell you that I love your crazy ass."

"I love your baldheaded ass too." Aniya said making me sigh.

"I am not baldheaded."

"I know you're not, baby. I'm just messing with you."

"Yeah okay, well I'm about to go beat your sister up for lying on me. I'll talk to you later."

"You better not touch my fucking sister, bitch!" Aniya yelled and I just laughed.

"Come help her then." I said as I knocked on Dani and Raquel's door.

"If you touch my sister, just be expecting to get your ass ate when you get back. Shit, I meant to say beat. Verbal autocorrect."

"Goodbye, Aniya." I said laughing at her.

"Bye, sexy."

After I got off of the phone with Aniya I knocked on Raquel and Dani's door again since no one came the first time.

"Dani told me not to let you in." Raquel spoke through the door and I rolled my eyes.

"Since when do you listen to Dani?" I asked and then I heard the lock click.

"You're right. She's hiding in the bathroom." Raquel said opening the door and stepping aside, so I could come in.

"Hey, Jayla." I heard Malaya's voice and realized that she was on FaceTime with Raquel.

"Hey." I said back. I still wasn't used to Malaya actually being nice to me. I was terrified of her when I was dating Nadia.

I went over to the bathroom and tried the handle and it wasn't even locked.

"How are you hiding from me behind an unlocked door? You must really want your ass beat." I said standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"I left it unlocked because I thought I could trust Raquel. Apparently I was wrong. And no I do not want my as beaten. Eaten, sure, but not beaten."

"You and Aniya play so much about eating ass. I feel like you do it for real." I laughed.

"I don't, Niya probably does." Dani shrugged.

"Anyway, I came here to chill with you. Wanna watch Netflix or something?" I asked and Dani walked past me and into the room.

"I wanna talk about Parker." Dani said making me groan.

"Bruh, why? What is there to talk about?" I asked.

"The fact that she likes you!" Dani laughed. "Raquel, please tell my baldheaded ass best friend that Parker likes her."

"I'm not a part of this conversation." Raquel said going back to whatever book she was reading.

"You're supposed to have my back." Dani sighed and Raquel just ignored her.

"You know what? I'm just gonna go back to my room because you're annoying me. Parker does not like me." I said pointing a finger at Dani.

"You better hope you're right because Niya is crazy as hell." Dani chuckled.

"I am right." I said leaving Dani and Raquel's room.

I headed back to my own with a whole attitude. I was annoyed.

When I got back to the room, Parker was still in the shower. I looked through my bag for a change of clothes and prepared myself to take a shower once she got out.

As I was getting some clothes, Parker walked out of the bathroom in a towel.

Okay, like I've said before, I may not be single, but I'm not blind either.

"What?" Parker asked looking a little confused. I'm sure she was wondering why the hell my gay ass was staring at her.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head, but not immediately looking away from her. I was just about to look away when Parker sat on her bed and let her towel fall down to her waist, exposing her upper half.

Luckily her back was facing me,
So I didn't see anything I didn't have any business seeing.

"If you're gonna stare you might as well help me out." Parker said turning around a little. She had one arm barely covering up her breasts and she had a bottle of some fruity looking lotion in her free hand.

"What? You can't open it?" I asked like an idiot.

"That's the easy part. I was actually hoping you'd get my back for me." Parker clarified even though she didn't need to.

Was putting lotion on another girl's back cheating? Of course not. I'm just helping out a friend in need. No harm there. Right?

"Oh. Uh, yeah." I said walking over to Parker's bed. I had to get on her bed because of how she was sitting, so I got on my knees behind her and took the lotion from her.

This isn't cheating. I'm not doing anything wrong. Those were the words I kept repeating to myself as I put some lotion into my hand. It smelled really good. I repeated the words as I rubbed my hands together and I continued as I began spreading the lotion on to Parker's smooth skin.

Parker flinched a little when my hands made contact with her back and I frowned.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah, your hands are cold." She chuckled and I just nodded my head as I did what I was asked to do.

I rubbed the lotion all over Parker's back and shoulders and everything was going fine until she let out a breath that sounded a little too close to a moan. I immediately took my hands away from her back and got off of her bed.

I'm not even gonna risk fucking up. I already know how I am, so I'm not gonna put myself in a position to do something stupid. Maybe I had already done something stupid.

"Thank you." Parker said getting her lotion from behind her and not even bothering to cover herself anymore. My eyes glanced at her pierced nipples and that's when I grabbed my stuff and basically ran into the bathroom.

"Fuck." I spoke out loud as I sat my clothes down on the vanity top.

I had my phone in my pocket, so I pulled it out and called Aniya. I couldn't help myself. I felt extremely guilty, but I hadn't even done anything. I guess the guilt was because of the fact that I wanted to.

"Hey, sexy." Aniya answered the phone and I smiled a little at the sound of her voice.

"Hey, baby." I responded. "I have a question."

"No, I do not eat ass." Aniya said making me laugh.

"That's not even what I was going to ask you." I said wondering why she would even think that.

"Oh. Well I was talking to Dani and she said- you know what, it's not even important. What's your question?"

"Hypothetically speaking-"

"What did you do?" Aniya cut me off before I could even get my question out.

"I didn't do anything." I said not even convincing myself because of how high my voice got. But I mean, I really didn't do anything.

"That's your lie voice. Tell me what you did, so I can decide how bad to beat your ass when you get back." Aniya said making me roll my eyes. She's so damn violent. I guess I am too, but dang. She didn't even let me ask my question.

"Can I ask my question please?"

"Fine." Aniya huffed into the phone.

"Hypothetically speaking, would it be considered cheating if a person in a relationship rubbed lotion onto the back of a person that they weren't dating?" I asked.

"So basically Parking Ticket got you to put lotion on her back and now you feel guilty because your gay ass got turned on by it." Aniya said making me feel like she'd been in the room a few minutes ago.

"Uh, maybe?" I spoke with nervousness laced in my voice.

"No, it's not cheating. And no I'm not mad about you being turned on by another girl. I've been wanting to fuck Malaya and Raquel since I met them and I don't feel guilty about it so-"

"Wait hold up. What?" I asked.

"Well, since we're confessing shit I just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm not a cheater, but I can't help what I think about." Aniya spoke and I could basically see her shrugging through the phone. "You know damn well those two are the sexist couple ever. Just picture getting to have a threesome-"

"Aniya!" I said cutting her off. "Here I am feeling guilty for being attracted to another girl and you've been fantasizing about fucking other people?"

"Don't try to turn this around on me. Shit, I was just trying to make you feel less guilty. I don't care about you being attracted to other girls, Jayla. I'm not so naive to believe that I'm the only girl you're attracted to. And I hope you're not under the impression that you're the only girl I'm attracted to."

Of course I wasn't under the impression that I was the only girl Aniya was attracted to. We've both said it, we're in a relationship, but we aren't blind.

"I'm not. I just thought you'd be-"

"Jealous?" Aniya cut me off and I groaned.

"Are you in my head or something?" I asked laughing at the fact that Aniya knew exactly what I was thinking without me having to say it.

"I guess you could say that." Aniya laughed. "But on a completely different note, because I know I joke a lot and sometimes you can't tell when I'm being serious, I'm not jealous. Like I said before, I trust you. And even if you do fuck up, I meant what I said before. If you cheat on me, I'm making you watch me fuck whoever you cheat on me with."

"I should have known you were serious when you said that." I said shaking my head even though Aniya wouldn't see it.

"I'm just saying. If you want to fuck someone else that bad, the least you could do is share with me. I'm completely into you and only you, but I am very open minded. And by that I mean I am very opened to a threesome if it ever comes to that. I'm just throwing that out there."

Of course she's opened to a threesome. This is Aniya I'm talking to.

"I'm actually not even surprised that you said that." I chuckled.

"You shouldn't be. When I suggested that threesome with Raquel and Malaya, I was only joking, but let me tell you, if they would have been down with it, I would not have passed up that opportunity." Aniya admitted shamelessly.

"So you would have cheated on me?" I asked and Aniya scoffed.

"Hell yeah!" She said laughing right after and I didn't even know what to say to that.

"I'm just playing. I would have broken up with you, participated in the threesome, and then begged you to take me back." Aniya said not making things any better.

"I'm about to hang up on you, Aniya."

"Do it and see if I don't call right back".

"You're annoying." I mumbled and Aniya just laughed.

"I'm about to FaceTime you." Aniya announced and sure enough the FaceTime call came in. I immediately accept it.

"I knew your sexy ass was pouting." Aniya said the moment her face popped up on my phone screen.

"I'm not even pouting. I'm trying to figure out how much of this conversation was serious. You play too damn much, Aniya." I complained.

I wasn't mad or anything. I just wished that I could read my girlfriend as well as she could read me. You never really know with her.

"I was completely serious about the threesome, but I would never participate in one that didn't involve you." Aniya clarified. "But if you're not into that, that is completely fine. Like I said, I'm not doing it without you. I mean obviously because that's cheating and I'm not breaking up with you, so unfortunately, the Raquel and Malaya thing is out of the question."

"It was never in the question." I pointed out. "They wouldn't be down with that."

"You have no idea what I'm capable of. I can be very persuasive. I could get a Muslim man to eat bacon."

"Shut the hell up." I said laughing at Aniya.

"I would if you were here to sit on my face and make me, but since you're not, I'm gonna keep talking." Aniya smiled into the camera.

"I'll be back on Sunday. And I think it's only fair if you sit on my face first."

"Shit, we can sixty-nine. It is what it is." Aniya shrugged and I could feel myself getting a little excited. Great, now I'm horny. I low key already was, but it's worse now.

"Let's stop talking about sex."

"Aw, my poor baby." Aniya laughed, already knowing why I wanted to change the topic of our conversation. "I can't wait until you get back now."

"I need to take a shower."

That was the whole reason I was in the bathroom anyway. That and to get away from Parker before I did something stupid.

"Can I watch?" Aniya asked in normal Aniya fashion.

"Nope. I'll call you tomorrow after practice."

"At least strip for me before you hang up. I miss you." Aniya fake pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"No, pervert. I'm about to hang up on you."

"Whatever." Aniya said seemingly giving up. "Just take pictures and send them to me."

"Aniya, I'm not sending you nudes."

"Fuck it. I'm about to watch porn then."

"Have fun with that." I laughed.

"I'm gonna send you a video." Aniya smirked and as always, I couldn't tell if she was playing or not.

"I'll leak it if you do." I joked.

"And I'll beat the fuck out of you. I would also break up with you if you ever violated like that. That's foul as fuck."

"I was kidding. Dang."

"I know, but I'm just letting you know." Aniya smiled. "But on a serious note, I'm about to work ahead on some homework and then go to sleep."

"I love how studious you are."

I really admired Aniya's focus on her academics.

"And I love how sexy you are." She replied and I looked at her with a blank expression.

"So I'm just a face to you huh?" I asked playfully.

"Of course not. You're my cinnamon apple."

"And on that note, I'm hanging up."

Aniya plays all day.

"I love you, baby." Aniya spoke with a smile.

"I love you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

After I got off of the phone with Aniya, I finally took a shower.

-

I stayed in the shower pretty long and unlike on campus, the water didn't lose heat, so I took advantage of it. I felt refreshed and a little tired once I was done.

Unlike Parker, I did my post shower ritual in the bathroom and went back into the room once I was done. I usually just slept in shorts and a sports bra, so that's what I put on.

As I was coming out of the bathroom, I had no choice but to pass Parker since her bed was closest to the bathroom and I felt her eyes on me. Just because she's looking at me the way she is, it doesn't mean she likes me. I checked her out too and I don't like her. I'm fine as hell. Of course she's gonna look.

"Jayla." Parker called my name and I waited until I was sitting on my bed to address her.

"Yeah?" I asked with my heart rate increasing a little. I couldn't help, but feel like there was some sort of tension between us. I was probably just freaking myself out. Dani's words were finally getting to me. It's ridiculous though. Parker does not like me.

"I swear I wasn't eavesdropping on your conversation. You were just talking sort of loud and I overheard something." Parker said looking a little nervous.

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"I heard your girlfriend telling you how open she was to a threesome." Parker revealed and I didn't even know how to feel about that. Should I be upset with her for eavesdropping? It's not like Niya and I were whispering though. Besides, Niya has no shame. She wouldn't have whispered even if I'd asked her to.

"Okay?" I said wanting to know where she was going with this. Part of me had a feeling, but I could very well be wrong.

"Well, I know I wasn't supposed to hear it and I know it wasn't an offer, but-"

"You want to have a threesome with my girlfriend and me?" I asked cutting Parker off. "I thought you weren't into girls."

"I wasn't, but I've been questioning myself lately. I've just been really confused and I'm curious, I guess."

So maybe Dani was wrong. Parker doesn't like me, she's just confused about her sexuality. But wait. Why is she confused?

"Lately as in what? How long have you been questioning yourself?" I asked and Parker visibly blushed.

"Since I started spending time with you." Parker confessed and I felt my stomach drop.

"Parker, if you have feelings for me-"

"It's not like that." Parker cut me off. "I just want to know what it's like. I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. I was never going to tell you, but after I heard what your girlfriend said I just thought that this was my chance."

"You don't even know my girlfriend. What if you aren't attracted to her?" I asked knowing that was highly unlikely.

"Aren't you dating Dani's twin? If she looks exactly like Dani, then trust me, I'm attracted to her." Parker said laughing a little bit. "Look, I'm straight, but I am not blind. I know when a girl is pretty or fine or whatever. I've just never wanted to have sex with one until I met you."

I know my eyes got wide after Parker said that. I wasn't super shocked, but I was a little shocked.

"I'm sorry. Was that too forward? I'm really not trying to make you uncomfortable. If this is disrespectful in anyway, I will shut up and we can pretend this conversation never happened." Parker offered, but I just shook my head.

"I'm not uncomfortable. Talking about sex doesn't make me uncomfortable. I'm just a little surprised is all. Wait, aren't you and Jaheim talking?" I asked and Parker sighed.

"No. We're friends at the moment. He's hesitant because he says he can tell that I'm not serious about him and he doesn't want to waste his time. We still talk, but it's not on that level." She admitted.

"I thought you liked him." I spoke confused.

"I said that I thought I could like him. He's amazing, but I can't focus on him because I'm always thinking about you."
Parker must have noticed the horror in my facial expression at her words because she facepalmed. "That came out so wrong. Jayla, I do not have romantic feelings for you. It's all physical. I swear. I just really want to have sex with you. I hope that's not too much, but you said it didn't make you uncomfortable."

"You realize that if you have a threesome with my girlfriend and me, you'll be having sex with her as well? If this is about you wanting to have sex with me, I can't do that. If this is about you wanting to have sex with a girl and you trusting me because of our friendship, I will call my girlfriend back right now and see what she says."

If Aniya was down with a threesome, I damn sure wasn't going to pass one up, but I didn't want Parker using this as an excuse to be with me. I would feel like I was cheating on Aniya if Parker has feelings for me.

"Parker, I need you to be honest with me. Do you have feelings for me?"

I wanted to know the truth before I did anything. I would never go through with this knowing Parker actually liked me.

"Sexual ones, yes." Parker chuckled and I sighed.

"I'm not kidding, Parker. Be serious with me." I said making sure my face showed no sign of playfulness.

"I don't have feelings for you. If I had feelings for you, I definitely wouldn't want to have sex with you. You're in a relationship which means I'd get hurt. If I had feelings for you, I wouldn't like spending time with you. It'd be torture. I'm curious. That's it."

I eyed Parker for a few seconds after she spoke to see if she gave off any kind of impression that she was lying and I didn't sense anything suspicious, so I just grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Aniya.

One thing about Aniya is that she had no shame, so I knew calling her to talk about this wouldn't be weird for her.

"Tell me why I thought you were going to be naked." Aniya said right as she answered the FaceTime call. See? No shame.

Parker laughed at Aniya and I just shook my head.

"We're not alone, so can you have somewhat of a filter please?" I said switching to my back camera, so Aniya could see Parker.

Parker waved awkwardly and Aniya did the exact opposite of what I asked her to do.

"Oh damn. That's Parking Ticket?" Aniya asked and I switched the camera back to me.

"Niya."

"What?" Parker said seeming confused and I just shook my head because it wasn't worth explaining.

"She's cute." Aniya said with a smirk. The same one she always did when she was up to no good.

"I'm glad you think so because I need to ask you something." I said and Aniya rolled her eyes.

"What now? Did you help her put her bonnet on or something? It's not cheating, Jayla. I can't believe you interrupted my homework for this."

"Aniya, that's not why I called. Can you just listen?" I asked.

"Fine go ahead."

"Were you serious about what you said regarding a threesome?" I asked in the best way I could come up with.

"I already told you I was serious. Why?" Aniya asked and I was hoping she'd do her normal thing and tell me what I was thinking without me having to say it.

"Parker overheard us talking, and she's curious." I said not really knowing what to expect from Aniya.

"Give her the phone." Aniya said and I frowned at her.

"Why?" I asked and Aniya rolled her eyes.

"So I can speak to her, dumbass. Why else?" She asked and I just got up and handed the phone to Parker.

"Uh, hey." Parker spoke awkwardly as she took the phone in her hands and focused on the screen.

"Are you curious about girls in general or just my girlfriend?" Aniya asked and I was hoping this wouldn't turn into an argument.

"I'm curious about girls because of your girlfriend." Parker spoke a little less awkward and I held my breath as I waited for Aniya's response.

"Yeah she has that effect on people. And thank you for being honest. I also have to ask, do you have feelings for her?"

Aniya was basically asking Parker the same things I asked her.

"No. Not to sound like an asshole, but this is just about sex." Parker stated.

"Okay good. Just a few more questions." Aniya said and I just waited for whatever would come out of her mouth.

"What exactly are you curious about? You want to know what it feels like to have a girl fuck you or are you curious about the full experience of reciprocal sex with a girl? Well, two girls in this case." Aniya asked and I could see the red tint on Parker's cheeks. Of course Aniya's making her blush.

"I want the full experience." Parker said biting her lip and I wish I could see how Aniya was looking at her because Parker was looking at my phone like my girlfriend was a full course meal. I mean she is, but damn. I'm sitting right here.

"Then that's what you'll get. You and Jayla can figure out when and I'll be down with whatever."

"Okay." Parker said biting her lip again and I almost got up and snatched my damn phone from her.

"You look a little excited." Aniya said making Parker blush again and I rolled my eyes. Why the hell is she flirting with her?

"Well I can't help, but to be when you're looking at me like that. You're making me blush." Parker admitted the obvious and I rolled my eyes so damn hard I thought they'd fall out.

"You're gonna get me in trouble." Aniya chuckled and she was damn right. I'm used to her flirting with people because that's just how she is and it usually doesn't bother me because she's usually joking, but it did now. I guess it was because of the nature of the conversation she was having with Parker.

"I'm sorry. I'll give the phone back to Jayla now. It's not official, but it was nice meeting you." Parker chuckled and Aniya did too.

"Same to you, babygirl."

Babygirl? What happened to Parking Ticket?

Parker blushed again unsurprisingly and gave me my phone back.

"I'm gonna get back to my homework now, but just let me know what you two decide." Aniya said once I got my phone back.

"Will do." I said forcing a smile and she frowned a little, but smiled back at me.

"I love you." She told me and I couldn't help but to smile genuinely when she said that.

"I love you too."

Once I ended the call with Aniya, I glanced at Parker and she was already looking at me.

"She and Dani obviously look alike, but she's like a feminine version of her which is....really sexy. I'm sorry, but damn. Sis is stunning." Parker said making me laugh.

I couldn't even be mad because she wasn't lying and why would I be mad when I had Aniya all to myself? Well, I guess I'd have to share her with Parker at some point, but that was just physically. I have her in every other way including physically.

"Yeah she is." I said in agreement.

"Is next weekend too soon? We don't have a game since we have one on Thursday." Parker pointed out and I just shrugged.

"That's fine with me. I'm sure it will work for Niya too."

"Okay." Parker smiled at me before picking up her phone and focusing on the device.

I got comfortable in my bed and did the same.

Hotel beds are so freaking comfortable.

***************
It's probably not the threesome some of you wanted, but it's a threesome nonetheless. Unless someone backs out. 🤔

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next update possibly coming soon.

Thank you for reading! 🙏🏽❤️

COMMENT VOTE SHARE

It you haven't watched season 2 of On My Block, go do that. 😩 I love that show so much. 😭 If you've never seen it, seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix. Go catch up, Patrick Star. 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
8.9K 452 55
Being gay is hard. Like really hard. Especially for a socially awkward introvert like Queen, who grew up single for fear of being out there. When Que...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
25.7K 804 42
This book is a spin-off of Shoot your shot if you haven't read that yet then you should probably go do that before reading this one or it just won't...