My Big Secret

By HaveFaith101

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I wrote this story when I was 12/13 so it is poorly written. I don't plan to edit it... More

My Big Secret
1. Meet Sophie.
2. Miss Attention.
3. Home sweet Home.... with Ash
4. Welcome to Penny's
6. You're Beautiful
7. Uncivilized Banana
8. What hurts the Most
9. Another bite in my ass
10. There you'll be....
11: I cant keep it in
12: Everything Burns
13: Unbreak my heart.
14: Time Can't erase....
15. Impossible
16: I knew you were trouble
17. Maybe... I could be happy...
18. Every time I try...
19. It's not right
20. Coming back.... to sorrow
21. She needs me
22. Words dont come with ease
23. Moments in time
24. Saying goodbye
25. Stay with me part 1
26. Stay with me part 2
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

5. "Ride of your life!"

4.2K 129 8
By HaveFaith101

Chapter 5: Ride of your life

 "Hey Baby Cakes," Ash smiled. Then I remembered "ride of my life"! OH MY GOD!!

"Hi," I stuttered as I stared at the bike in horror.

"Ash how old are you?" I asked quickly.

"Nineteen," he replied he was three years older than me.

"I'm gonna walk, see ya," I said and took off running down the street. I took my shoes of and clutched them in my hands and ran barefoot with my tights on, there was no way in hell that I was getting on that THING! I heard an engine rev, Crap, Ash was following me. I turned around and jumped back. There was Ash on the bike without a helmet.

"Hi," I said with a weak smile.

"Hey, Angel, where you going?" he asked.

"Home, Ash, isn't it obvious?"

"Very funny, love," he chuckled.

"Aren't I, bye," I said and took off again. I still had my shoes off. I ran through the park, I ran like mad and when I was near the exit, I nearly screamed, there was Ash leaning against his bike. He had change his clothes from this morning he was now wearing the same leather jacket with black jeans and a tight black t-shirt that showed off his 6 pack!

"Like what you see?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Actually, I hate what I see," I said sarcastically and he frowned.

"What-"

"It's opposite day," I muttered. He glared at me which made me shiver. I looked up and saw that it was a full moon today it was also pitch black, how in the world did I managed to run in a night like this? I turned around getting ready to walk away but Ash pulled me into him.

"Angel, what's wrong?" he asked slightly worried.  Then I burst into tears, he clutched me into him and held me protectively. I dropped my shoes and wrapped my arms around him. I sobbed uncontrollably into his chest.

"Shh Shh, Angel tell me please," he begged.

"Ash let me go," I said as I let go off him.

"No, not until you tell me what's wrong," I pulled away and looked at him.

"My dad used to own a bike like this, "I lied I was really bad at lying.

"I don't believe you Angel," he said smugly.

"Fine nothing's wrong," I said truthfully and he frowned. I bent down to get my shoes and put them on.

"Why did you take your shoes off? "He asked.

"So I could run,"

"Oh,"

"Anyway I need to get home otherwise Bentley is gonna have a stroke if I'm late," I blurted out and tried to run past him but failed badly.

"Let me give you a ride,"

"No way in hell,"

"Babe it's a bike not a bear it won't hurt you or bite you," he chuckled.

"NO,"

"YES,"

"NO,"

"YES,"

"NO,"

"YES,"

"NO,"

"YES,"

"YES." I accidently said.

"Oh crap," I cussed.

"Babe, don't swear,"

"Fine ill get on," I said walking towards the bike. He got on then told me how to get on. I hitched my leg over the bike and sat down. I put my arms around his waist and squeezed him a bit too hard, it's not my fault I'm scared.

"Angel do you want me to die?" Ash asked. What the hell?

"No," I said confused.

"I can't drive with you squeezing me like this," He explained.

""Shit, sorry,"

"Babe don't swear," he said again.

"Just start already," I exclaimed I just wanted the worst to be over.

"Babe don't scream at me," what the hell is his problem; I got off the bike and walked off as fast as I could.

I was halfway home when Ash parked right in front of me stopping me from taking another step.

"What now?" I sighed.

"GET. ON. NOW!" He yelled, wow he was definitely angry.

"Do I need to ask again," he growled, I just stood there frozen. He got off the bike and came towards me; he grabbed me and picked me up.

"ASH. PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed. He got on his bike and put me behind him. Fine it couldn't hurt, could it? I put my arms back around him. Ash started the engine and I deliberately squeezed him hard and I'm sure I heard him moan, did that turn him on? He started drive, really fast if I might add. SHIT!!! He's driving too fast. I pressed my face into his back and moved really close to him. I closed my eyes and waited for it to end.

"Sophie let go," Ash's gentle voice said. I loosened my arms but my face was still in his back.

"Help please," he chuckled and picked me up and placed me on the ground. I wobbled slightly but managed to stay on my feet.

"You okay?" Ash asked me.

"Just peachy," I mumbled and walked to my front door, the lights were on in the living room which wasn't good.

"Sophie," I turned around to meet Ash's sky eyes.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow evening?" he asked, he sounded a little bit nervous, Aww.

"Ummm sure," I smiled at him.

"Dress up formally, please," he smirked.

"Sure," he came closer to me and planted a small kiss on my cheek. I turned slightly and kissed him on the lips for a change, he automatically placed his arms around my neck while mine were on his hips, I went on my toes and he deepened the kiss. We pulled apart and he rested his forehead against mine.

"Sophie, get inside now!" Jake yelled. I sighed and let go of Ash and went back flat on my feet.

"Bye, Ash see ya tomorrow," I went inside only to be pushed into a wall.

"OWWWW!" I yelled

"Jake, what the hell," Alex yelled.

"She's late,"Jake growled.

"I didn't want to get on his bike so I ran away from him but he caught me and I ran again," I explained.

"Ohh," Jake whispered.

"Alex can you get me something to eat please?"

"Sure, sis"

I went upstairs and washed my face, I removed my make-up. I got undressed then dressed into my pyjamas. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen I saw a plate of toast with Nutella covered on all over it. YUM. I poured myself a glass of milk and went into the living room. Alex was taking most of the sofa looks like I'm sitting on the floor. The other sofa had Jake and Jack half asleep on it. I perched on the floor and began eating; I looked up to see Alex giving me the puppy dog face. Since he made quite a bit of bread I gave him a slice.

"Thanks Baby Cakes," he smiled and took a gigantic bite.

"You're welcome piggy,"

"Shut up nerd,"

"Why do people keep calling me that?"

"Cos you are one," he said as if I was dumb.

"I've finished can you take it to the kitchen?"

"Fine," he sighed and took my plate and glass, when he wasn't in the room anymore I sat on the sofa that he was sitting on. When he came back he glared at me.

"Alex, I'm tired please?" I asked.

"Go to bed then, why do you work anyway-"

"I don't wanna be alone and you know why I work please don't bring it up again," He sighed and sat next to me. He pulled me into him and laid me down on his chest.

"Go to sleep, I'll carry you up when I'm tired," he said.

"Thanks Alex wuv you," I said in a baby tone.

"Wuv you too Sophie," I snuggled into him even though I was on my back. I was about to drift off when Alex asked me something.

"Did you see Amy today?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"What did she say?"

"That she's just a fling," I muttered.

"That's good, don't want her to get attached," he chuckled.

"Shut up I'm tying to sleep," Jake moaned. I opened my eyes.

"Go upstairs! " Me and Alex both yelled.

"Shut up," Jake yelled back but got up.

"Jake," I said.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Are you hearing things I didn't say anything," I said trying to keep a straight face. I looked at Alex and he nodded.

"Zack," Alex said using Jake's middle name.

"What,"

"Are you hearing things? I didn't say anything," Alex said also keeping a straight face.

"Bro, I think you should go to bed,"  I said.

"Don't tell me what to do,"Jake muttered and walked away. I and Alex both burst out laughing.

"Shut up," jack yelled. I got off Alex and went to go and sit on top of Jack but failed when he stood up.

"I'm going to bed, night boys," I said.

"Night sis," I ran up the stairs and into my room and stamped my foot when I opened the door, there fast asleep was Jake on my bed. Great where am I gonna sleep? Not in his room. I ran back down the stairs and slouched on the sofa.

"I thought you were going to bed," Alex said confused.

"Jake's asleep on it," I sighed.

"Oh," Alex smirked. Let me guess he was with a fling today.

"Eww, right," I whined.

"Jack go to bed since I'm sleeping down here," I said as I walked over to the sofa that he was half asleep on.

"Yes mummy whatever you say mummy," he replied sarcastically. I slapped him on the head hard and he pushed me so I fell on my bum.

"Just go," I said pointing to the door. He went and ran up the stairs. I laid on the vacant sofa with a few pillows and I thick duvet and fell right asleep, Alex's TV didn't bother me at all. I fell into a deep sleep and dreamt about me and Ash.

 ....................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys I uploaded again, i hope its okay. Enjoy!! :) ;)

VOTE, COMMENT and maybe a Fan?

~ HaveFaith101 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.8K 13
Kate did not want to meet her mate, not until she finished school and lived her life. Too bad her dog had other plans. Mark is the alpha in training...
21.8K 784 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...
163K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
1K 32 14
This story was made for @silverhxven. I wrote this when I was 11 and everything sucks except for the last chapter. 1/10 do not recommend. I'm hoping...