Sunflower ---Post Malone

By november_rain_1

"you're a sunflower"🌻 Arizona a tattoo artist from Ohio recently moved to Los Angeles is working her newer j... More

Cast
Death of Me (Chapter One)
Psycho (Chapter Two)
Rockstar? (Chapter Three)
The best of me (chapter Four)
Dive (Chapter Five)
Girl Like You (Chapter Six)
I like me better ( Chapter Seven)
One Call Away (Chapter Eight)
Sunflower (Chapter Nine)
Perfect (Chapter Ten)
Thinking Out Loud (Chapter Eleven)
Otherside (Chapter Twelve)
She knows (Chapter Thirteen)
From the Dining Table (Chapter Fourteen)
Happier (Chapter Fifteen)
Dangerous Woman (Chapter Sixteen)
Into you (Chapter Seventeen)
Happily (Chapter Eighteen)
End of the Day (Chapter Nineteen)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Chapter twenty)
Sweet Creature (chapter Twenty One)
Only Angel (chapter Twenty Two)
Sucker (Chapter Twenty Three)
Lucky Ones (Chapter Twenty Four)
NFWMB (Chapter Twenty Five)
Mine (Chapter Twenty Six)
Adore you (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Close to me (Chapter Twenty Eight)
7 Rings (chapter Twenty Nine)
Wow (Chapter Thirty One)
Beautiful (Chapter Thirty Two)
Sweet but Psycho (Chapter Thirty Three)
Better Place (Chapter Thirty Four)
Fake Smile (Chapter Thirty-Five)
God is a Woman (Chapter Thirty Six )
Malibu (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Thank U Next (Chapter Thirty Eight)
A Little Too Much (Chapter Thirty Nine)
Fix You (Chapter Forty)
Flicker (Chapter Forty One)
Mirror (Chapter Forty Two)
Lights Down Low(Chapter forty Three)
Human (Chapter Forty Four)
One Last Time (Chapter Forty Five)
MONOPOLY (chapter Forty Six)
Cry Baby (Chapter Forty Seven)
Queen's Don't (Chapter Forty Eight)
New book
Lonely (chapter forty Nine)
Too Much To Ask (Chapter Fifty)
Invitation?
Sue Me (Chapter Fifty One)
I'm Out (chapter Fifty Two)
Better Now (Chapter Fifty Three)
Ghostin ( Chapter Fifty Four)
She Don't Love You (Chapter Fifty Five)
My Heart Can't Tell You No (Chapter Fifty Six)
Instagram feed
All These Years (Chapter Fifty Seven)
I Hope It Rains (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Another New book
Tell Me You Love Me (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Sequel

Congratulations (Chapter Thirty)

772 17 1
By november_rain_1

Its been two weeks and Austin was finishing up his England tour and we were off back to the states. Tonight, is the last show and its bitter sweet, I'm ready to go home but I also love watching Austin do what he loves to do. We are all sitting in the hotel room waiting to head to the venue and by all of us I mean Austin, me, smitty, Swae and Dre. Dre's phone started ringing and we all looked at him "no fucking way!" he said standing up and looking at us. "what man?" Austin said looking at him unsure if it was a happy thing or bad thing then Dre smiled hugely. "you've been nominated for 5 Grammys Austin!" he said causing Austin to stand up and hug Dre and the whole room erupted with congratulations for Austin then he turned to look at me and I looked at him.

He walked over to me and picked me up spinning me and kissing me. "congratulations Austin that is so amazing I am so fucking proud of you" I said as he put me down. Then Swae's phone started to ring "I got nominated for close to me." "congratulations Swae that's awesome!" I said hugging him "No thank you if I hadn't met you I would have never wrote it." he said, and I smiled "we should go out after the show tonight and celebrate!" Austin said and we all agreed. Then there was a knock at the door I got up and opened it to see Ariana and the other girls standing behind her. "I got nominated for best album!" Ariana said starting to jump up and down. "Oh my god," I said jumping up and down with her and then there was a room full of jumping screaming girls.

"okay ladies we got to get to the show!" Dre said over us screaming "we're going out to celebrate Austin and Swae's nominations do you girls wanna come to and we can celebrate Ariana's too!" I said overly excited and of course, they all wanted to go. It was going to be a busy night when that award show is, two of my best friends and my boyfriend are nominated? I can't fucking wait. We all loaded into three cars that were waiting for us at the lobby doors. We pull up to the venue and all pile out and I notice there's a line of fans at the front gate. "we should go over there." I told Austin grabbing his hand. We made our way over to the fans with Swae and Ariana following us while everyone else made it inside, of course, we had a bodyguard by us as well.

"oh my god its Post Malone"

"Oh my god its Ariana Grande"

"oh my god its Swaelee." Its like that they couldn't figure out who to talk to first, they were star struck. Austin was signing things, as well as Ariana and Swae. They were also taking pictures, it made me so happy to see them in this kind of environment where they were to happy to interact with fans. "congratulations on the Grammy nominations guy!" I hear a fan say and they all say thank you at the same time making everyone laugh. "its going to be crazy for you Arizona." I head a fan say causing me to look at them I wasn't used to people talking to me especially with three stars in front of them. "Oh I know all my friends and my boyfriend are nominated its going to be crazy but fun." I said to her and smield "Can I get a picture with you?" she asked this was the second person to ever ask me that and it made me feel so good to know that people didn't hate me for dating Austin.

"how is it living this life, you are living a dream a famous boyfriend, famous friends." She said starting a conversation with me, I didn't even notice they were done signing and taking pictures until I felt Austins hand. "let's go baby I have to get ready" he said kissing the side of my face causing the fans to "Aw" together and I said goodbye and we walked into the building. I look on Instagram waiting while Austin got ready, Ariana and the girls were somewhere around here doing god knows what and Swae was getting ready in the other room. I noticed I was tagged in a picture "I just met Arizona and she is the fucking sweetest person I have ever met. Austin really loves her every time she would walk away from him, I would notice he would glance at her to make sure she's ok. Arizona deserves no hate she is amazing. I love her as much as Austin." I smile a big smile and like and comment. Seeing that she loved me like Austin shocked me, but it was a good feeling.

Then it was time for Austin to go onstage Swae had just finished his set as we watched backstage in the room. I followed Austin which I didn't have a choice he was holding my hand. We all met up and did our circle that I had become used to this time Ariana and the girls were apart of it as well. We did our prayers and Austin thanked everyone for their time. Then he turned to me "I love you baby girl" and he kissed me and walked out on stage, I no longer went and sat with the fans I would stay backstage and watch from the side lines. Tonight, I had Ariana and the girls with me which was amazing. Usually Swae goes back and showers and then comes and stands with me until sunflower and sing it with Austin them walks back to sit with me.

I looked out at the crowd and I noticed a sign that said we want the sunflower Arizona making me smile and zoom my camera in to get a picture. Austin was on the last song and me and the girls have been drinking a few beers her and there. I look down at my phone to see that Adam sent me a picture from the front view. I knew I was posting it for his fans.

Arizonarain1 thought I'd bless your feed
Comments disabled
I knew his fans would go crazy for this picture. Once he was done, he started walking towards me "You did amazing baby." I said jumping in his arms and he covered me in kisses "mmm do I smell beer on your breath" he said causing me to smile and nod my head. I got down "hop on baby" and he bent down so I could get on his back. Adam snapped a picture where you could see me looking around Austin, Austin smiling and my people as I say around us. We made our way to the dressing room and Austin go into the shower that was in the bathroom. As the rest of us sat around and started drinking some more my tolerance has really shot up since I've been around Austin. He walked out of the bathroom changed in grey pants and a long sleeve shirt. I got up so he could sit, and he pulled me onto his lap. It was my favorite place to sit if I'm being honest.

After a few minutes of talking and another beer for me and him we decided to head out. We pulled up to this club that looked like fun plus I was pretty tipsy at this point as well as my girls. We go inside and Tayla goes to get us drinks and we sit on these couches that is kind of like a VIP section and once again I sit on Austin's lap. "Cheers to the fucking rad people who got nominated for a motherfucking Grammy!" I said holding my shot up and everyone else did the same. After about 20 minutes later Austin was up singing at the stage the club had up front and we were sitting behind him at this point drunk. He turned around holding the mic to my mouth so I could sing along with Congratulations I had learned pretty much every song of his by now.

After that he was still singing, and I was sitting on Ariana's lap now just having a good fucking time. Then I heard the DJ say we have another famous rapper in the house tonight. I looked around thinking of he's talking about Swae who was sitting next to us. When I looked up, I know my vision was a little fucked up from being drunk but I swore I saw G sitting where the spotlight was pointing too. I stood up and started walking that way when Austin noticed. I was now sure it was G by the smile he was giving me, I was pissed to see him. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. I continued towards him and I almost reach him when I feel an arm around my waist, and I was being pulled back. I look up to see Austin pulling me back.

"let me talk to him I have some words to say." I said trying to pull away from his grip. He wasn't letting go. Then I look back around and see G was walking towards me now. "let her go she can talk to me if she wants" he said, and Austin stopped in his tracks "Look man you aren't going to tell me what to do with my girl you fucking got that." Causing G to let out a chuckle "She's her own woman she clearly wants me, look at her trying to get away from you" "I do not want you I was trying to get to you to tell you to fuck off!" I said a little loud and now people were looking at us and the girls had started making there way to us.

"come on princess," he said trying to touch my cheek and a smacked his hand away. "I'm not your fucking princess." I said louder "its ok baby you can come with me if you want." He said and I was getting more and more heated. He went to touch me again and I slapped him across his face, and he looked at me shocked that I had stood up for myself and I could tell he was pissed. I noticed his arm move back and I knew he was going to try and hit me, and I flinched but didn't feel anything except a hand around my waist and I looked to see Austin pulling me behind him to protect me.

Before I could say anything, I watched Austin's fist connect with G's face and everyone gasped shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.2K 66
SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia & Austin's endeavors continue. Through a...
312K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
47.3K 1K 63
Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes her niece to a Post Malone concert that in...