Reckless

Nightzz00 द्वारा

The Stone brothers are reckless, obnoxious, spoil brats. These bad boys are well known around Sunset Falls, f... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
Hot Jerk
Hide and seek
Drive Home
Baby Lambo
Makeover
Hero
Monsters!
Blake's Lover
Smoking Hot
Mirror Mirror
The Ex
Dream Lover
Munchkin!
P.A.R.T.Y
Boo!
Hunt
Reputation
James Bond
Sleeping Beauty
Annoying Guest
Revenge
Gate Out!
Gumdrop
Sorry
Trying
Boo-boo
My Angel
Tag Love
Gang
Bye
Epilogue

Bossy

2.4K 155 83
Nightzz00 द्वारा

"FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF!!"

I throw my phone across the room violently." Fucking alarm," I grumble under my breath, annoyed that I have to turn up to work today. "Fuck it, I'm the boss, I am going to do what I like." I am dreading going back to work, even if it's for one day. "You know what, to hell with everyone." I cover my head with my blanket and doze off..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A minute later

I am sexy and I know it, by LMAFO plays again. Flipping, damn snooze.

I get up lazily, with no energy to muster and close the alarm. "I can't be asked with this," I moan, while I dress up in my Armani suit and yawn. I shouldn't have stayed up and watched movies on Netflix. Damn, I need a coffee right now, but I don't have time, I yawn again.

Today, I just want to pop in and make sure everything's going smoothly. I guess I don't trust anyone with my job, usually is Ash who takes over me, but today he's at home watching Isla until I get home. I quickly brush my teeth and sort my hair out and spray Dior sauvage, before heading out.

I get in my black Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder and drive to Stone exclusive country club and spa resort. The feel of this car is not the same as my Lambo, as I drive. I miss that car so much. I know she's in repair right now. I take a deep breath and sigh sadly while shifting it into 3rd gear. The drive doesn't take long, it takes 30 minutes to get there.

The luxurious club is located near a sandy beach, and there's a view over the sea to look at. It's is surrounded by green grass and a huge golf course. We have outdoor swimming pools, including a one inside. There's also a tennis and basketball court and fun kids play area.

I head inside; all the staff members greet me. I look around, everything seems to be fine by the look of it, but I rather do my own inspection thoroughly. I go through the 80 rooms we have to make sure they are all spic and span. Then I head to the 3 restaurants where one of them is managed by Ash. I ring him up after when I hear what the customers have to say.

"I think we need to upgrade the menu, bring more delicacies, and flavors," Ash informs me over the phone.

"Yeah, do some research and let me know what you find, okay?" I tell him.

"Yeah, sure," he replies. It's funny how he manages it, when he can't cook to save his life.

"Okay, where's Isla?" I just want to know if she's okay. I can't believe I am worrying about someone else, besides me. My selfish ass is becoming selfless.

"Eerrm, she's.." I hear him laugh.

"What is she doing?" I smile, wondering what can be so funny.

"She's rolling around on the living room floor, singing LALALALALAAAAAAA!" His impersonation makes me laugh. "Ah, she's bored. Watch a movie with her. I'll be coming, okay bye." I hang up and head for the spar room, where Hailey works. Everything seems' okay here. I do a quick scan. But suddenly something catches my eyes, clothes on the floor. I follow the trail of clothes until I hit a massage room. I am about to knock when I hear sounds of moans.

"Josh? I am fucking going to kill him!!" I barge in, Hailey shrieks when she sees me. I am seething right now, they are both lying naked under the covers of the massage beds. 

"What the fuck are doing? I told you Josh, no fucking at work!!" He tilts his head back and looks above him towards me, "bro we just caught in the moment," he chuckles.

"Caught in the moment, eh?" I nod getting mad as fuck.

"Both of you are fired!" I point at them. I am sick of his shit, he's been nothing but fucking her since she got here.

"WHAT? YOU CAN'T FIRE US!!" He raves, getting off the bed while covering himself with a towel.

"Yes, I can. What are you going to do, eh?" I step up to him. He's seething now, by the way, his jaw is clenching, and hands are bowling into fists. I don't give a fuck. He knows very well about this rule and the rest do too, about no fucking at work. After hours, do whatever the fuck you like. I am lenient like that.

"Well, I fucking hate my job anyway." He grunts, taking his hand out for Hailey to hold. She gets up, covering herself with a sheet.

"I'm sorry MR Stone.."

"Don't!" I put my hand up, to cut her off. "Just clean the damn sheets and get out both of you." I leave with that statement. Once I am out of the spar, I take a deep breath and see the gym.

"Nash?" I stroll into the large gym. It's busy today, but he's nowhere around. I head for his office, where he manages it. The doors half open.

"Oh Nash, stop whining and kiss me." I see Hannah, push him onto his desk. She's an actress, and V.I.P guest, at the country club. I stay back while looking through the gap.

"Hannah, I told you I can't." He moans helplessly.

"I won't tell if you don't." She leans into him, giving a good view of her boobs. Oh no, not the boobs. Boobs are his weakness. He takes a quick peek and raises his brows. "Damn.." He breathes out.

"So what do you say?" She trails her finger down his abs over his shirt.

"Hannah, I can't." He cries out, restraining himself, as he grips the desk. "Dash will kill me, you're my client. I just can't babe." He so tempted, but he's holding it in. It's kind of funny; any other situation Nash would be fucking her on the desk by now. 

"What about after hours?" She suggests flirtily," I've heard rumors about the shit that goes down here, in the pool, Jacuzzi, and showers. You guys get wild, why don't I meet you then, huh?" She tugs his shirt, bringing her lips close to him. He gulps, as his eyes go wide." Hannah, we can't, I mean I can't," he pulls her off gently; "I love too, so fucking much." He groans inwardly like his pain. But it's against the policy." I am sorry, babe," he cups her face looking so torn. Wow, Nash has surprised me today; I never thought he can keep it in his pants. After she leaves with a sour face, I talk to him and then I head home. Before I even get inside, I could hear a racket, coming from inside.

"I CALLED THE COPS ON YOU GUYS!!" Zoey yells in a threatening tone. Fuck... who called this maniac? Now I have to deal with her ass, I sigh.

"GO AHEAD, LIKE I CARE! WE OWN THE DAMN POLICE," Ash bites back.

"YOU THINK YOU OWN EVERYTHING!" Zoey rages at him.

"WE DO!" He claims. That makes me laugh, and he is right.

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!!" Isla shouts.

"Bubbles, stay out of this..." His voice goes all soft and sweet towards her.

"NO! I WANT TO GO HOME!" She yells adamantly.

"BUBBLES, NO!"

What I hear next is all of them screaming and shouting their heads off. I press the code quickly and go inside. All three of them snap there head to my direction."Bro, thank god you're here!" Ash sighs heavily. The look of relief on his face is epic when he sees me.

"YOU!" Zoey storms over to me, "I came several times here. Why didn't you open the damn GATES!?"She jabs her finger in my chest, ready to fight. I scoff as I look away, with my lips pursed together. I don't need to answer to her or anyone. "GO ON, ANSWER ME!!" She looks up into my eyes, daring me.

"I never saw you," I lie through my teeth. I did see her come at the gates, but I just ignored it. I don't need her friend meddling in my shit.

"How did she get in anyways?" I ignore her and look at Ash, who comes over to me."I ordered pizza, and she slipped in. Plus she was banging the doors and screaming her head off if I didn't let her in."

"Zoey, you came and you saw your friend. Now go home." I tell her, as I pinch my brows feeling a headache coming.

"Fine, but Isla's coming with me. She is not staying another day here!" She commands.

"Yeah, you jerk!" Isla storms up to me. "I am going home, whether you fucking like it or not. I am not staying here one second longer." Why is she irritating me? I don't need her bullshit right now. I just want an aspirin and some damn sleep.

"Ash, take her upstairs," I tell him, while I rub my face as my head starts to pound.

"Com'on, Isla." Ash pulls her away, taking her in his arms. "No," she cries out. "Let her go", Zoey pushes him, while Isla struggles in his arm. I step in and pull Zoey back. "THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I bellow at her, startling her. She needs to calm the fuck down and go home.

"Leave," I nod to the door.

"No! You can't get away with this," Zoey shakes her head furiously, getting mad. "I called the cops on you, you ASSHOLE!"

"Oh really?" I grit out. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEN?" I growl, getting mad. She goes quiet, taking in my words.

"Go on, tell me!? Great help they have been to you," I snide, knowing well they would never come here. The whole of the police department is run by my family.

"He's right," Isla glares at me. "Why aren't they helping us?" Ash smirks at that comment, as he lets her go.

"I don't know," Zoey grunts furiously. "I don't understand why the cops have not done anything, I complained several times." She looks helplessly at her friend.

"The Stone family goes far in this town when it comes to power, status, and money," I state, boastfully

"Damn right!" Ash nods, as he agrees with me.

"We own most of the businesses that are run in this town, including your father's 5-star restaurant and also the cops." I state with pride."Our family connection goes far. So if you think you can mess with me, you can't." I leave with that statement and Ash leaves too. I don't have time to argue, my heads pounding and I need my bed. I look over one last time, and both of them are looking stunned like they are lost for words.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

342K 11.2K 86
Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is her life as a hostage would be better tha...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...
26.9K 1.1K 48
COMPLETED Highest ranking: #27 in humor! #2 in #womanpower❣ Second place in the Runaway Awards!! Once, there was a sweet and shy girl whose life gets...
The Shadow Girl (Book #1) ✔️ Nova द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.6K 50 17
Being a teenager isn't any Hollywood production. Now, add powers, a family secret, and a few people who want you dead! Welcome to my world! Names Ana...