TRUE COLORS

De Myhappyending95

To repay for everything Mr. Wang did for her after the death of her parents, Shen Yue agrees to go and live a... Mais

PROLOGUE
FIRST DAY AT WANG'S HOUSE
DAY 10
DAY 15
DAY 20
DAY 21
DAY 30
DAY 45
DAY 48
DAY 55
DAY 56
DAY 57
DAY 67
DAY 80
DAY 105
DAY 112
DAY 113
DAY 120
DAY 121
DAY 122
DAY 178
DAY 210
DAY 211
DAY 216
DAY 217
DAY 218
DAY 240
DAY 251
A NEW BEGINNING
CHANGES
REVELATIONS
A MATURE RELATIONSHIP
WHAT IS LOVE?
PHOTOGRAPHY
TRUST
CUPID
HOW ABOUT TEN?
HER GRANNY
FRIENDS
HERE, IN MY ARMS
RULES
ARE YOU HAPPY?
I'M HAPPY
EVEN IF IT HURTS
THE STORY REPEATS ITSELF
ANOTHER FIRST DAY IN WANG'S HOUSE
ANOTHER DAY 2
ANOTHER DAY 20
ANOTHER DAY 20.1
ANOTHER DAY 35
ANOTHER DAY 42
ANOTHER DAY 61
ANOTHER DAY 61.1
ANOTHER DAY 62
MEMORIES
FOR NOW
TRUE COLORS
"I APPROVE"
FAMILY
THIS IS THE STORY OF BIG IDIOT AND SMALL IDIOT
LOST WITHOUT YOU
ONE PAGE AT A TIME
INSECURE, BUT HAPPY
CAR'S STORIES IN A WEDDING DAY
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY
GOODNIGHT SONGS

DAY 84

1.5K 89 83
De Myhappyending95

POV JAQI
"Ok guys! We have ten minutes before the lesson starts, so I take this opportunity to tell you that Miss Dong has approved the idea of ​​staging Beauty and the Beast and also the script that Yue and I wrote. Now I will tell you the roles we have assigned you ... Please leave comments and any disputes for when I finish listing your characters. So, ready? "
I look around and see that my classmates die of curiosity.
"So ...
The Bimbettes: Cong Pan, An Chu, Park Liu

Maurice: Liang Ho

Cogsworth: Connor Leong

LeFou: Darren Chen

Lumière: Caesar Wu

Chip Potts: Hu Hao

Mrs Potts: Chan Mai

Wardrobe: Shuang Cheng

Fifi: Yi Zai Lai

Gastone: Kido

And ... Drum roll for the two protagonists ...
The Beast: Wang He Di

Belle: Sun Qian

Anyone who has not been nominated come to me when the lesson is over, so I will explain to you what your tasks will be.
Since I will have a lot of work to do, I asked Shen Yue to give me a hand: she will be my assistant director.
The Spring Festival will be in exactly one month, so we have to get busy! I know that many of you have commitments during the afternoon, between homework and training, so I propose to meet at my house at about 8:00 pm at least three times a week to do the rehearsals and prepare the material to set up the stage ... I have a fairly large garage, we will have no difficulty working there. Do you agree?"
Everyone nods.
I give everyone their own script and when I get to Dylan's desk, he stops me with an almost desperate look.
"Wait, Jaqi! I told you I don't want to act! I can be useful behind the scenes!" he exclaims.
"Dylan, dear, you are the boy who wins every year the "Most handsome of the Qiqiú" competition... You won't believe that I can really leave you hidden behind the scenes?! The girls of the first year drool behind you and so also those of the second and of the third! You are a weapon in my hands, keep it in your mind. Imagine yourself with a mane on your head ... You and your pretty little face will take us to victory!" I answer with a satisfied grin.
"Jaqi! You're scary!" Caesar laughs.
"But she's right. With Dylan we have a chance" Darren says.
"I hate you" he snorts.
"Biscuit! Aren't you happy?! Me the Beauty and you the Beast!" Sun Qian chirps.
"I die of happiness".

POV DYLAN
But look at what situation they put me off! I play the part of the protagonist! But please!
I turn to Yue's desk, who is intent on listening to the lesson while biting a pencil.
These days we have hardly spoken to each other ... At school, Sun Qian is always stuck to me, when I go to visit her in the bookstore together with Su all her attentions are for him, and she has forbidden me to go to her house because her aunt doesn't like visits.
I feel her so far...

POV YUE
"Shen Yue?"
"Yes, aunt?"
"I won't eat at home tonight, don't wait for me".
Strange.
Since I came back, she hasn't spent a single day at home.
As much as I try to please her, I just can't get close to her ...
My grandmother told me that when she was a young woman, my aunt was in love with my father. But he never had eyes for anyone but my mother. This made her tremendously angry, but she never gave up ... She tried to seduce him even when he and my mother got engaged. The day the two announced they were ready for marriage, my aunt closed the relationship with my parents. She never spoke to my mom again.
When they lost their lives, she and my grandmother were the only relatives I had left ... It was decided by a judge that my grandmother was too old to take care of me, and so my aunt was forced to take me to her house.
She never showed me a shred of affection ... Not a caress, not a kind word, I spent the days with the babysitter or at home alone ... But she never decided to abandon me in some structure and I believe that this is anyway an act of love.
I'm sorry I ruined her life ... I know I'm a burden to her. I hope that, by working, one day I will be able to find another place to stay, to leave her free at last and repay her for all the trouble I caused her.

POV SUN QIAN
I'm so happy! I'll be Belle ... And Dylan my prince! It will be so romantic to play their love scenes together!
Furthermore, Yue complied with the agreement and she left Wang's home. But not only! I noticed she's also avoiding Dylan these days!
I couldn't ask for better!

POV SU
"Will you be the Beast ?! I told you! Aaaaaah Didi! And who will do Belle? Yueyue?"
Me and Dylan are sitting at the kitchen table. He ordered pizza tonight!
"No, Shen Yue won't act. She will give Jaqi a hand. Belle will be Sun Qian" he replies.
Ah. What a stupid idea! Belle is sweet, good, caring, kind and beautiful ... What has she got to do with Sun Qian? They will never win, I say it.
"Didi?"
"Hmm?"
"Can I come to see the rehearsals too?"
"Of course, fool! You certainly can't stay home alone!"
"Hurray! So I'll see Yueyue more often! You didn't bring me to the Bookstore today ... I'm still angry" I mutter.
"Come on, I had a lot of things to do here at home, okay? Do you want to call her?"
"Yup!"
He picks up his cell phone and looks for Yue's name, then he passes it to me.
After a few rings, here is her sweet voice.

S: Yueyue!
Y: Puppy! How are you?
S: Everything's fine! But I'm angry.
Y: With me?
S: No! With Didi!
Y: What did he do this time?
S: He didn't take me to the Bookstore.
Y: Oh ... He has so many things to think about, honey ... Don't be angry...
S: Mmh ... Yueyue?
Y: Yes?
S: Are you sad?
Y: Of course not, puppy! Why?
S: You look sad.
Y: I'm just tired, don't worry.
S: Ok ...
Y: I'd better go to sleep ... Good night, little Su.
S: Wait! Don't you want to say hello to Dylan?
Y: Oh ... Er ... Greet him for me, okay? I send you a kiss, good night!
S: Good night!

"Why didn't you let me talk to her?" Dylan asks me, disappointed.
"She said to say hello to you" I reply.
"I see".
"Didi, I think she's sad."
"Why do you say that?"
"I don't know, she had a sad voice ... Is she at home alone? Once Dad said her aunt is almost never home" I say, worried.
He grits his teeth and picks up the phone again.

POV DYLAN

Is she angry? Is she sad? Why does it always have to be a mystery with her?!

POV YUE
I put the phone down, put the leftovers of the dinner in the fridge and put myself under the covers. The house is silent, as usual ... And I feel ... Alone ... So alone ...
I wipe away the tears and close my eyes.
I hate lying to Didi, but I don't want him to worry. And I hate having to distance myself from him, but if I don't, Sun Qian will think there's something between us and their story could end ...
Suddenly a new message arrives.

"Come back home" ... Home ...

Author's corner
Hello!
Well, not only Yue did leave Wang's home, but she also decided to part with Dylan to help him in his relationship with Sun Qian ...
What do you think of the roles that Jaqi has given? Happy with the two protagonists? * the author runs away so as not to be beaten *
I know this chapter is short, but I wanted to use it to introduce you to the characters ... I've almost finished writing the next one and probably will be ready for tomorrow 😘
I hope I haven't mistaken the names of the characters of Beauty and the Beast ... In Italy some are different 😅
Thanks for all! A big hug 💜💛
Ah! Um ... Don't judge me, but ... I have unicorn's toilet paper and I'm proud of it 😂
Lucrezia.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.4K 899 20
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. Can 2 people who ignore each other's existence fall in love? Maybe all they need is the right c...
8.8K 469 14
Hospital/Coffee shop au wherein Dylan Wang works as one of the best neurosurgeons in Shanghai while Shen Yue is working at a small coffee shop beside...
50.3K 3.2K 59
#WATTYS2020 The lives of rap songwriter, Wang He Di and aspiring singer, Shen Yue, intertwine at a music club in Suzhou. It is love at first sight fo...
39K 1.5K 14
Post Meteor Garden, Didi and Yue reunited once again in a variety show. A light and funny story of two people falling in love.