Sometimes it's the smallest d...

By MaddieGolder

More

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 (Prom)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62

Part 55

224 0 0
By MaddieGolder

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.. Part 55

As I sat there I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it to see JJ calling me. I answered.

(J – JJ M – Me)

J – Where are you? We are coming to get you then going back to London.

M – Tree house.

J – Meet me at the car park and we will get you home.

M – Thanks.

I hung up. I climbed down after locking the door. I sat on the bench near the car park they pulled up. I jumped in the back and we started talking.

“Why were you in there with him?”

“I didn’t know he was in there.”

“So why were you locked in? I was speaking to Siobhan in the kitchen and she said she thought we needed to talk and he owed me a thank you. She led me up there and I was like I don’t have his number and then he said I didn’t need it, and there he was, sat on the bed. I tried to wake myself up, I’d dreamt it too often. But then we had a massive argument and it ended with me telling him I loved him. And then I ran. I don’t want to speak to him again. Because right now I don’t know what I want. But it certainly isn’t anymore heart ache. I just want to work on Rihanna’s single and get that going and work with her and some UK artist in my studio, because right now I don’t know how to feel. And the best way to get over it is to write and stay busy.”

“I can’t believe she locked you in that room, knowing he was in there.”

“She was trying to help.”

“But look at you has it helped?”

“No JJ is hasn’t worked, but something has and now there’s one single bit of relief in my head, which for right now is good enough.”

“What you talking about?”

“He’s kept a promise to me, and even if that could mean a bag thing, he had kept a promise, which is good enough for me.”

“What promise, you don’t make sense.”

“Just leave it JJ.” We drove home in silence a few words were shared but nothing much. We got to mine and went in.

“One more question Maddie. Why did he owe you an apology?”

“You know you said it was his career that put him straight?” JJ nodded. I shook my head.

“It was me.”

“How?”

“Courtney told me on Skype that he was becoming that mean person that she didn’t like and she felt paranoid around him. So I rung him. And put him straight. And now he’s meant to be an amazing guy. So Siobhan said he owed me a thank you for putting him straight, and apparently if it wasn’t for our talk he wouldn’t be the person he is now, which is a guy ‘loved by loads’”

“What did you say to him to put him  straight?”

****Flashback****

I sat there as the phone rang, shaking like hell, hoping he’d answer.

(A-Aston M-Me)

A Hello?

M Hello

A Who is it?

M Don’t hang up as I need to say this to you and even if it is the very last time we talk, hear me out.

A Who is it?

M Maddie

A Maddie Golder?

M Yeah, I don’t want an argument I just need to talk to you.

A  Hurry up then.

M Don’t hang up because I’m doing this for someone close to you who doesn;t feel comfatable around you no longer.

A Couldn’t care.

M Well aren’t you nice.

A I couldn’t care less what you think or anyone.

M Not even your own sister?

A What do you mean? My sister loves me?

M She loves you, but not the you, you are at the moment.

A What do you mean?

M know before we got together and I stood up for JJ?

A Yeah. Don’t drag on the past.

M Well you said that it also changed you, you went from a nasty cocky bully to some loveable friendly guy.

A – yeah

M well I know since I left you have become the nasty you again, and as far as I’m aware you need to go back to the other guy. Because your sister is scared you will make comments about her. And if you do want a career in music, you will have fans, and you will need to be an approachable guy. And I don’t care if the reason you don’t want to be that person is because you let someone close and they left. But you can’t be that bully and expect to get far in a very published career. So please just be the nice guy. It will all be worth it. And if you do go on the x-factor this year like Courtney said you were you need to be a people person. So just do it, not for me, for you and your family, that’s the least they deserve.

A Don’t know why you are getting involved.

M I’m getting involved because I know how Courtney felt, and after feeling the same around JJ before no-one deserves that. I’m not doing this for an argument, I can promise it will all be worth it.

A Fine bye.

*BEEEEP*

*Back to now*

“He just hung up. So now after he has taken my words and been nice his mum thinks he owes it to me.”

“That’s amazing Maddie, it also proves you aren’t the slightest bit self centred. That must have been the hardest thing you have ever done, phoning the love of your life.” Rihanna said, JJ sat there analysing everything I had said. I shook my head. Tears bubbled my eyes instantly.

“The hardest thing I’ve done, is leaving the love of my life, and have him end it like nothing, when it had been the most amazing time of my life.” I said as a tear slid down my cheek. It was now 9, JJ decided to head back to his. So now it was me and Rihanna.

“You want to talk about the promise he kept? Or want to have a cry and tell me all about your relationship. I’ll sit and listen?” I just shrugged. I really didn’t know.

“The promise, I brought him a ring and was going to give it to him on prom night I forgot and then the next day we ended and after we ended I found the ring. So I wrote him a letter and I asked him to wear the ring as a promise to never break a girls heart like he broke mine. And when we were there today he still had it on.” I half smiled.

“That’s amazing. You must mean something to him because he wouldn’t wear it if you didn’t. Did you feel the same way about him today as you felt about him when you were together?” I nodded.

“My stomach and heart was full of sparks, just like before. But knowing he didn’t feel the same killed me. I wrote a song once, about me and him, And how I felt when I was with him. But then it ended between us.”

“Should let someone sing it.”

“Don’t know who.”

“Go get the song and your guitar, sing it to me and I’ll see who it matches.” I nodded my head, I went and found the song and my guitar I walked back and sat down.

I started playing the guitars and started singing. At the end Rihanna had a huge smile on her face.

“I got the perfect person”

“Who?”

“You’ll find out. I’ll sort it with them when I’m back in America get the person to text you and see if you agree.” I just nodded.

“Whats the plan for tomorrow?”

“We are doing the music for your song and then the day after we are doing the video. And then we need to do pictures, then my team will edit anything and we will use a song that I had written which hasn’t made my next album for the b-side and then we get the first radio play in 3 days. Video in 5 days, and then we promote for 1 week, leaving us 2 weeks for artist to come and visit us. I got 2 ideas for people, both have agreed. Then we work out more people to work with you and then I leave, leaving you to make you next step on home turf, and I’m sure you’ll get some visits off us America bunch pretty often. I know how much they loved you.”

“Well we sound busy for the next month plus.”

“Yeah baby, that’s how we roll.” Rihanna laughed.

“I’m off to bed now.”

“Okay, night Hun, I think I’ll go to bed, we need to be up for 7 tomorrow.”

“Okay .” With that we both headed to our bedrooms to get sleep for a very busy upcoming month.

Next morning we were up and ready for Rihanna’s team to come, when they arrived we went down to my studio, not much was going on it was plain white walls, Rihanna had an amazing idea to get every artist who visited the studio to sigh one wall, so I had an autograph wall. I loved the idea she started it off by sighing the wall right in the middle. With “Love you Chick” written underneath it.

We soon sorted the sound out for the song. It really sounded amazing, then she done the singing for it, all went really well, it took us 7 hours to get sound and vocals sorted. Then we just spent time decorating the studio with thing I had been and brought. Made it my own. I was so happy in there. Finally glad to be home.

The next day Rihanna wanted me to come down to the video shoot as she wanted the video to be my idea seeing as it was my experience. So I told her my ideas I got when I wrote the song and she had the same basic idea, so after 4 hours we had filmed it. We rang up local radios and got our first play set for the next day. We were doing Radio 1, Kiss, Heart and Capital. Rihanna tweeted and trended instantly. So enough people knew to make it a HIT. Now she had to go promote, she had to film 3 TV interviews in one day to be show the upcoming week. We got Chart show to do an interview and play it before the new video. So everything was planned. We knew this would be a smashed for Rihanna, it was just if enough artist found out about me to get my career and running. I hoped it would.

_

_

_

So, the week flew by, every interview she told people to check my twitter and get in touch with me if they wanted to work as I was new in the UK, hot from America. Tinie, Taylor swift, Katy Perry and some other American artist who hear Rihanna gave me shout outs and my management had said I had been sent many requests so was just working out times. I was now heading to the studio with Rihanna to write with some artist that wanted to write with her. Much to my surprise it was ED Sheeran. He also sighed my wall. I spent 3 days in the studio and between the three of us we produced 8 songs. So now I had done my job it was done to them to pick the song and sort the rest out. Me and Rihanna were back at mine talking about the artist we had coming in tomorrow.

“They are a boy band, who made it big a few years ago, and they wanted to do a collaboration with me since I had been spotted saying I liked them. They are good, I’m sure you’ll get on with them just fine. But no names, I’m not having you Google them, It’s all down to surprise.”

“Ok. Fine. I’m off to bed.”

“Same.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 31 67
Hello let me introduce myself I’m Emma and I’m 18 and I have been obsessed with JLS since their first audition on the X Factor and followed them ever...
41.6K 422 121
(Your name) had a rough past with a rough, cheating boyfriend. Her mind hurt and poisoned, but it's up to Aston to see if he can help her through her...
33.1K 453 49
Aston and (Your name) meet and are best friends at school. They fall in love with each other but their career paths take them down different pathways...
55.7K 413 91
Completed Aston Fanfic! Will fate bring Aston and Scarlett back together? Or tear them further apart...