The Kashima Sister(Gakuen Bab...

By Nhaquyhn20

What if Ryuichi and Kotaro have a sister? Aina Kashima is the middle child of the Kashima siblings. After the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

7.9K 243 67
By Nhaquyhn20

While in school, I was walking down the hall with a bag of chocolates that Saikawa made for us last night, but I didn't ate any chocolate, so I asked Saikawa and the chairwoman if I could bring the chocolates in school, so I can give them to my friends and the kids. Luckily, they both didn't mind and Saikawa packed me a bunch of homemade chocolates in bags. First one I gave was Yuki, second was her friends, third was Inomata, fourth was Usaida, and I was thinking about giving one to Hayato, but I'm not sure if I want too since he mentioned about not liking chocolate. So I'll think about it later and kept walking to my class until....

"Aina-chan!" 

"Eh?" I turn around to see Yagi approaching me with a grin while waving at me.

"Hey Yagi, what's up?" I asked. 

"Nothing much, just want to see your cute face." He teased, but I rolled my eyes at him.

"Very funny Yagi, now what do you want?" I asked again. 

"I just overheard some girls from class A that you're giving out leftover homemade chocolates today, soooo did you save me one?" He asked with a cheerful grin as I rummage my bag and give him a bag of chocolates to him.

"I only have a couple of left, so you're fine." I told him. 

"Yay! Thanks Aina-chan! Aaah I'm so happy that I could hug you!" He cheered as he attempts to wrap his arms around me, but I dodged it.

"Yeah no." I retorted. 

"Awww come on! Just one? Please?" He begged. 

"Sorry Yagi, but I got class to get to." I told him. 

"Please Aina-cha-" Soon he gets cut off when Nezu grabs his collar and look down at him.

"Don't harass her." He bluntly stated.

"But I wasn't it!" He whined and Nezu rolled his eyes and glance at me. 

"Thanks Nezu." I sighed in relief. 

"Anytime Aina, are you heading off somewhere?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, I have science today and I can't be late." I told him. 

"Okay, I'm just stopping buy to give you something." He said as he pulls something out of his pocket and gave me a box of chocolates.

"Oh wow umm you don't have to give this to me. I never asked you anything in return." I reassured him, but he shook his head.

"I know, but it's just my way of saying thanks for helping me out yesterday. If you haven't step up. who knows what Yagi would do to those children." He bluntly stated.

"That was mean." He replied sulking at his blunt remark. I giggled softly with a sweatdrop before turning back to Nezu. 

"Well I'm glad to help you out yesterday. Anyway, I'll see you guys later." 

"You too."

"Bye Aina-chan!"

After we went separate ways, I head down to my science class where Ms. Kamitani discussed about how the animals adapt in the environment and the food chain. Fifteen minutes has passed and all of us finished taking notes and marking down our assignments. Before I left the room, Ms. Kamitani calls me to stay in the room to talk to her alone.

"Is there something I did wrong Ms. Kamitani?" I asked curiously.

"No, no, you're not in trouble. I only want to talk to you about a task that I want you to do for me." She informed me.

"A task? What is it?" I asked. 

"Well it's nothing much, but..." She pulled out a shoe from her desk and show it to me.

"The coach told me that my idiot son threw a shoe at some random man near the school. He gave it to me after he and Ryuichi ran back to the daycare. Right now he's at the daycare with your brother and since I can't return his shoe because I have a next class to do, I was wondering if you could return it for me." She suggested. 

"I'm fine with that, I'll give him the shoe just like you asked." I complied as she grinned at me.

"Thank you Aina-san." She grinned.

Once I left the room, I strolled through the halls while carrying Hayato's shoe. 

I wonder why would Kamtani do such a thing? Was there a kidnapper? A thief? A shooter? Ugh, just imagining makes me shivered. 

I pondered with a sweatdrop while walking in the halls. Soon I heard a few girls muttering about some guy that I don't know of named Kousuke. 

"Hey have you seen this commercial that Kousuke was in?" 

"Yeah I've seen it!" 

"Me too! He looks really handsome!" 

"I know right? I might not like watching commercials, but seeing him made my day brighter!"

Kousuke? Hmm...never heard of him, but I wonder what commercial was he in?...

I thought curiously while passing by the girls. A minute later I made it to the daycare and when I open the door, I became baffled when I saw a tall and slender man with dark hair and brown eyes sitting besides Usaida, my brother, and Kamitani while holding an ice pack on his head.

"Hm? Aina-san?" Ryuichi gasped.

"Hi Aina-chan, you came here just in time." He stated with a chill smile, but I blink my eyes in confusion. 

"Time for what? Who is this man?" I asked curiously.

"O-Oh sorry, I didn't know you have another member in your club. I'm Mamizuka Kousuke, I'm Takuma and Kazuma's father. It's nice to meet you." He grinned sweetly which had me shocked. 

"...Wait, you're Kousuke?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Y-Yes why?" He asked confusingly.

"Huh? You know him Aina?" Kamitani asked.

"M-Mhm, I overheard some girls talking about him while I was on my way to the daycare to give you your shoe back." I told him as I give him his left shoe and Kamitani grab his shoe and put it back on his feet.

"Oh I thought I lost it back there, thanks Aina." He said as I nod at him.

"You're welcome, but I'm still confused. Why are you here at the daycare Kousuke?" I asked curiously.

"Eh? You don't know? Mamizuka-san is an up-and-coming actor. He's famous." He told me as he made his best impression of Kousuke by smiling charmingly. 

"A man's teeth are his life." He mimicked as he flashes a smile which had me giggling a bit.

"So he was doing a toothpaste commercial?" I asked.

"Yup, but I'm surprised that none of you haven't seen his commercials. Have you not seen them?" He asked. 

"Sorry, I haven't." Ryuichi replied.

"Never seen 'em." Kamitani complied.

"Same, I don't really watched commercials that much." I told him.

"I didn't want someone seeing me and causing a scene. So I came by dressed like that to check on the kids..." He explains, but he soon sulks in the corner.

"But it seems I thought too highly of myself..." He whimpered while sulking in the corner. 

"No, um, we're just really ignorant! I'm sure most people recognize you as an actor! Right Usaida-san?" He asked with a panicked look.

"Well, I recognize you, at least. You're Kazuma and Takuma's papa!" He exclaimed while mimicking his pose from the toothpaste commercial.

"Not helping Usaida." I grumbled with a frown.

"I'm so embarrassed, I could die!" He bawled while covering his face.

 "But if you came to check on them, does that mean you don't have work today?" My brother asked as he turns to him with a teary expression and sulks his head down to the floor.

"The truth is...This is my first day off in sixth months." He told us.

"Sixths months?!" Me and my brother shrilled.

"The truth is that I was hoping to spend the day having a real father-son time with Takuma and Kazuma. But the two of them just wanted to play in the daycare room. They won't call me "papa," either. I think they might just think of me as some weird old guy who comes to play with them from time to time!" He cried as he starts tearing up.

What?! They don't know Kousuke's their father?!?

I thought in shock as I feel bad for the meek actor, but my brother step in and comfort him.

"That's not true! Takuma introduced you to us as his father!" He reassured him which had me sighing in relief.

Oh thank god...

I thought in relief. Kousuke then turns to him with teary eyes.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really!" Ryuichi replied with a grin. Sympathetic, I approach him with a gentle smile and kneel down to him.

"I understand how you feel Kousuke. If you really want to see your sons, why don't you stay here and play with them today? It'll draw you guys closer." I reassured him.

"I agree, I think they'd enjoy that, too. Right Usaida-san?" He asked the pink haired young adult.

"Yeah, I appreciate that, too." He agreed.

"Oh, r-really? You think they'd like that?" He asked curiously with a hopeful smile. 

"Mhm, they definitely would." I reassured him.

"Well, if you insist..." He replied as we both grin and turn to the kids. 

"Takuma-kun, Kazuma-kun, come over here." Ryuichi commanded as the twins waddled over to us and Kousuke with curious looks. 

"Your father would like to play with everyone here today. Now come on..." Ryuichi said to them as he lifts up Kazuma and gives him to Kousuke. 

"Kousuke, we have to get back to class, so you're in charge while we're out." He informed him.  

"Okay, thank you. Kazuma, Takuma, Papa will be with you all day-"

Just before he explains, Kazuma starts to tear up and whimpered upon seeing his father. With his feelings hurt, Kousuke puts Kazuma down, grabs his jacket, and head towards the door.

"Maybe I'll go, after all." He sniveled. 

"Wait! Kazuma-kun just doesn't like being held by people he doesn't know well." He reassured him, but that made it worst when he sulks at that statement.

"You're not really helping you know." Kamitani bluntly assures him as I let out a sigh while patting Kazuma in the head and stand up from the floor. I walk up to Kousuke and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Kousuke, if you give up and go home now, it will only enlarge the gap between you. You don't want to risk that opportunity." I informed him.

"She's right, is this what you want? You can't let this happen between your family!" Ryuichi reassured him as Kousuke turns around with tears flowing down from his cheeks.

"Of course not..." He sniffed.

"Then to make up for all the time you've spend away, you should spend the whole day acting like a real father to them. We'll help you!" He kindly told him. 

"By the way, these kids are seeing the worst possible side of a father. Is that okay?" Kamitani pointed out as we all look down at the children who are staring at Kousuke.

"Ko-kun's a crybaby!" Takuma exclaimed pointing his finger at him.

"So lame!" Taka remarked. 

"Not cool at all!" Kirin chimed causing Kousuke to tear up getting extremely sensitive and hurt by the children's words. 

"Well, I think that's okay. This is a good chance for them to learn about how adults can be flawed." He instructed while lying on the floor with his eyes closed. 

"Easy for you to say." I dryly remarked with a deadpan look.

"I'd prefer them to see his good points, Usaida-san..." Ryuichi sighed.

"Speaking which, why won't we play with the kids now? It would we great time for us to teach Kousuke how to be a great father for the twins." I suggested.

"Yeah, that would be great. Come on Kousuke, we'll give you tips and advice on taking care of kids." Ryuichi assured him.

"O-Okay, thank you both." He replied with a smile. The first thing we taught was having Kousuke giving piggyback rides to his sons, but that got backfired when Kazuma cried and wants his father to give his brother back. Then we tried having him do horsey rides with the other kids, but failed again when Kazuma shakes his head and begs his brother to run get away from him. Next we do upsy-daisys with Midori, but once again it failed when Kazuma cried again. We even try to do the play train with the children, but unsurprisingly it failed when Kazuma cried again. After that, we run out of options of what to do now and Kousuke is sulking in the corner right now. 

"Wow, I didn't know Kazuma hated him this much. Maybe we should give up?" Usaida whispered.

"Don't be like that Usaida, there's got to be a reason why Kazuma's afraid of his father." I reassured him. 

"Also, Kousuke can hear you all away from here!" Ryuichi warned him.

"Do you think there's reason why he's like that Aina?" Kamitani asked curiously.

"Maybe...I guess...I'm not exactly sure, but I really want them to have a relationship together as father and sons." I told him.

"No, please Aina-chan, there's no need for you to do that for me. It's clear that Takuma and Kazuma are having fun with you here everyday. I think I'm going to head home for now." He assured me as he stands up walks to the twins and kneel before them.

"Kazuma, Takuma, sorry for interrupting your fun with everyone. I'm gonna head home and wait for you there. Have lots of fun, okay?" He told them as he puts his coat and hat on and turns to us with a small smile.

"Well, Usaida-kun, Ryuichi-kun, Aina-chan, Hayato-kun...Please continue to take good care of my sons." He assured as he opens the door and left leaving the twins confused. As for me, I lower my head down feeling guilty for not trying so hard to bring them together. Soon I felt on my head when I shift my eyes to see my brother patting my head with a gentle grin.

"Don't feel bad Aina-san, we all tried our best. Maybe sooner or later, Kousuke and the twins might make up eventually." He reassured me, but I'm still downcasted and shift my gaze back to the floor.

"But...I want Kousuke to have a relationship with his kids. He really aches for his sons and it really pains me to see Takuma and Kazuma not seeing their father for a long time..." I muttered while gazing down as the twins' story reminded how I ached for my mom and my dad and how I ached to reunite with our parents. My brother and I have been taking care of Kotaro ever since our parents left. We never get to see our parents and we barely got a text from them. I always hoped that one day or the other our parents would come back to see us, but...that's not really the case. Soon I heard Kamitani sighing from the back.

"Not all families are filled with happy endings Aina. Take it for me, my parents got a divorced before Taka was born and...I never had a good relationship with my dad, but the only thing that I do have was my mom and my little brother. Don't feel guilty Aina, be grateful that you have your brothers standing beside you." He reassured me where I blink twice at his kind words grinning warmly at him. 

"...You're right, thanks Kamitani." I replied with a grin. Soon I felt my sock being pulled and I glance down to see the twins staring me with pleading looks.

"Aina-chan...can we see papa?..." The twins asked with pleading eyes as I widen my eyes before grinning and nodding at them.

"Sure, let's take you outside." I told them with a genuine smile as the twins smiled in delight. 

"I'm coming with you." Kamitani said much to my surprise.

"Eh?"

"We're all coming with you Aina-chan." Usaida stated while holding Midori in his arms.

"Same, I also want the twins to see their father, so you have our support Aina-san." My brother assured as I smiled warmly at them.

"Thank you...all of you..." I expressed as I felt joy overflowing through my mind. Once we agreed to go outside, we all take the kids with us so the twins could see their father one last time. After we got out, we all saw a bunch of girls surrounding Kousuke. To gain his attention, Kamitani and I hold the twins up above out heads so the twins could see their father.

"Papa!" The twins shouted as Kousuke heard their voices and turns to see his sons with tears in their eyes. 

"Don't go!" They cried to their father. 

"Kazuma, Takuma...D-Did you just call me Papa?" Upon hearing their cries, Kousuke slides his way through the awestruck girls to reach his two sons, but girls crowded around him making it difficult for him to pass through. 

"E-Excuse me! P-Please let me through! Kazuma! Takuma! I'm coming!" He shouted while trying to pass through.

"Papa!" The twins cried again as they ached for their father. 

"Kazuma! Takuma!" Kousuke yelled again, but soon we heard a whistle nearby when all turn around to see Umi holding a picture of the chairwoman. 

"All right folks! If you don't get back to class right now, you'll all be held back a year! This is a warning from the chairwoman!" She instructed them and the girls flinched upon hearing the warning and ran back to their classes. 

"Huh that was easy." I remarked. 

"I'll say." Kamitani agreed as we all approach to Kousuke.

"Are you okay?" Ryuichi asked. 

"Yes..." Kousuke replied as Umi approach us. 

"Hi Mrs. Mamizuka." I greeted her. 

"Hello everyone." She greeted back. 

"Umi-chan..." Kousuke stands up and turns to his wife.

"Sorry, Kousuke-kun. Usaida-kun explained the gist of the situation." She told him. 

"He did huh?" I glance at Usaida who approaches Umi along with the kids. 

"Hey, there!" He casually greeted. 

"It's probably my fault that Kazuma is afraid of you. You're so busy, and the boys hardly ever see you, so I've been watching your DVDs with them, and your role in the last one we watched was a kidnapper." She explains with an awkward smile which makes sense now. 

"Oh, no wonder why he's cries a lot when he sees him..." I said finally understood why. 

"Makes sense." Kamitani agreed with me. 

"EHHH?! Really?!?" Ryuichi shouted in shock. 

"OH MY GOD! PFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Usaida then laughed hysterically upon hearing her story behind Kazuma's crying. 

"This isn't funny Usaida!" Ryuichi scold at him. 

"It is now!" He retorted as he continues to laugh his ass off with Ryuichi sighing at his silliness, Kamitani being unfazed by his laughter, and I rolled my eyes at him. Shocked by what he hears, Kousuke starts to panicked and flailed his arms out. 

"Why did you show those to our children?!" He shouted. 

"But you were very cool in the villain role. Really? Was I?" He asked curiously with a smile as she nods at her husband.

"Yeah! And the kids are the ones who always ask to see your work." She told him and soon the twins came to their father and they both pulled his jacket. 

"Papa...Play with us!" They both exclaimed shocking Kousuke as he tears up and hugs both of them. 

"I'll play with you! Kazuma! Takuma!" He cried while embracing his sons and I stood their with a warm smile watching how heartwarming their bond is at the moment. 

"Satisfied now?" Kamitani whispered. 

"Without a shadow of a doubt." I replied with a smile as Kamitani grinned and wraps an arm around my shoulder. 

"Same here." He stated which had me blinking twice when I seen him smile. 

"Hm? What?" He asked. 

"..You smiled..." I muttered. 

"Huh? Really?" He asked curiously. 

"Yeah...I never actually see you smile before, but...in a good thing." I shyly said. With nothing else to say, Kamitani turns his head away. 

"...I don't really smile that often..." He mumbled and I giggled softly. 

"Maybe you should smile more often." I teased him with a grin. 

"Hmph." He turns away in response with a light blush and I giggled at his tsundere ways. 

"Hey nii-chan's face looks red!" Taka pointed out. 

"It's red!" Kirin shouted.

"Red!" Takuma chimed. 

"Red..." Kazuma muttered. 

"Abu!" Midori cooed. 

"Shut up Taka." Kamitani retorted. 

"Oh? Does Kamitani have a crush on Aina-chan?~" Usaida playfully asked and a tick mark appeared on his head. 

"Do you even want to go there?" He asked bluntly. 

"Just asking." He stated as I sighed and glance at my brother with a grin who is holding Kotaro in his arms. 

"Great day isn't it?" I asked as Ryuichi chuckled and smiled. 

"Yeah, right Kotaro? Do you have fun?" He asked.

"Oh." He nodded as we both giggled and turn back to the Mamizuka family who are sharing their happy and sweet moments. 

Even in a family, it's hard to always know how someone else is feeling. But once you do understand, it's as simple as can be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 535 17
It was another summer for her, she finally thought of moving back to her formal birthplace along side of her perfectly cute siblings. Thus meeting ne...
1.5K 40 30
A new beginning indeed for the twin sisters Erika and Kaori Kashima, both cousins of Ryuuichi Kashima upon entering Morinomiya Academy as scholarship...
52K 912 34
Hayami Ayase lives near the Shiba siblings along with her older brother,Takashi. She attends the Hagun Academy for Mage-Knights. Even though they att...
141K 5.3K 33
"jιɴ, ѕтop ɢlαrιɴɢ αт тнe вoyѕ!" Jin Amamiya is so protective of his older sister since it has been only those two as long as they can remember in th...