Chapter 14

While wandering in the halls, the students were staring down at the kids as we passed. Usaida on the other hand is holding a small sign that says "Babysitters Club" on it. 

"Since we're walking around today, make sure you all hold your hands." He instructed.

"Okay!" The children replied as they're walking together.

"Time for a parade!" Taka suggested as he extends his hand Kotaro and everyone else did the same. 

"One, two..." Kirin counted as the children started chanting the song.

I soon became enthralled by their cuteness and I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot just because how adorable they are right now. I was about to pull out my phone and record the whole thing, but I stopped when I noticed my brother looking very tense.

"Ryuichi?.." 

"Huh? Oh! Sorry Aina-san! I-I was just thinking about the clubs that's all..." He assured, but I can tell he's lying just by the look on his face. I cocked my brow dubious about he told me. 

"Are you sure?" I asked curiously with a skeptically look.

"I'm sure of it." He reassured me, but I'm still not buying it. I was about to call out on his bullshit, but I kept my mouth closed when we stopped at the drama club room.

"Here's the drama club." Usaida told us as Kirin happily ran to the door and open it.

"Mama!" She cheered.

"Oh...Kirin, and all your little friends...welcome." Yayoi greeted with a smile, but her ghostly-like appearance had frightened her daughter and the other children except for Kotaro and Takuma. Yayoi then bends down to the kids looking confused.

"Do you not even recognized your own mother? Such is the power of makeup, my drama club's pride and joy..." She teased as Kirin starts trembling in fear. Not wanting things to get worst, I approach her and tap her shoulder.

"Ms. Kumatsuka, you should cut the act right now. As long as I love your costume and the acting, you're scaring her and the kids at the moment." I reassured her as I point my finger at kids where she around to see her daughter and the kids hiding behind my brother looking terrified.

"Oh, sorry Kirin. That aside, Aina-chan, Kashima-kun..." She then starts impersonating a ghost.

"Congratulations on entering high school." She praised us a ghost-like manner.

"Th-thank you..." He awkwardly replied and I giggled at her ghost impression.

"Same, great ghost impression by the way." I compliment her.

"Thank you, Aina-chan." She replied as she grab both of our hands.

"Would you like to stay here with us to discover the new you? I think both of you have talent. Call it a hunch..." She reassured us with a excitable grin.

"Umm, but, I..." He stuttered while looking awkward, but I put my hand gently on his shoulder to calm him down and let me do the talking. 

"I appreciate the offer you're giving us, but I'm afraid we have to decline. My brother and I have to focus on babysitting the children just like the chairwoman requested us to do." I kindly stated.

"Mhm, sorry Ms. Kumatsuka." Ryuichi apologized as he bows his head to her.

"Oh, that's too bad." She said. Soon Ryuichi felt someone tugging his pants and we look down to see Kotaro grabbing his pants.

"Hm? Kotaro what's wrong?" He asked as Kotaro turns and points his finger to where we look up to see the kids dashing through the halls.

"Sweets! Sweets!" The children shouted as they all scurry down the halls. 

Oh no. This is not going to end well...

I thought with a sweatdrop dripping down from my head.

"Hey, where are you guys going?!" My brother shouted. I sighed and turn back to Yayoi.

"We'd better going now, nice seeing you again Ms. Kumatsuka." I politely said.

"Mhm, thank you for stopping by. It's pleasure of having you guys here." She stated.

"Hehe yeah, come on Usai...WHAT." I immediately froze when I turn around to see Usaida with his weird makeup on along with Midori, who is wearing an arrow headband and a yellow seal on her forehead. 

"What are you doing Usaida?!" My brother shouted. 

"Midori and I were playing with SFX makeup." He told us. 

What does SFX even stands for? 

I thought curiously while cringing at Usaida's spooky look, but I shook my head to snap out of my daze and gaze at him.

"Usaida please, we're going to look for them." I reassured him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." He replied as Ryuichi.

"Come on guys let's go find them." He assured us as we both nod and we all left the drama club and ran after the kids in the halls.