Chapter 2

While Ryuichi is playing with Taka and the twins are scurrying around the room, me and Kirin are playing house together where we "prepared" food for tonight's meal. Once we're done "cooking", Kirin took a "whiff" of tonight's "meal" and sighed in bliss.

"It smells so good! Let's show it to your brothers!" She said as I nod and grin at her while playing along.

"Sounds great Kirin." I grinned as we both lifted our "plates" and placed them carefully. Kirin then walked over to Ryuichi who is getting his hair pulled by Taka while holding Midori. 

"Ryu-nii chama, we made you food." She said with a smile as Ryuichi glance at the "food" that me and Kirin made. 

"Oh wow...thank you Kirin chan." He thanked her with a grin.

"Mhm you're welcome, Aina-nee chama will take you to your seat and I'll take care of Midori chan." She told him as she grabs Midori's tiny legs and attempts to drag her across the room, but we both stop her and I grab Midori and looked at her with a nervous smile.

"H-How about I'll take care of Midori while you feed Ryuichi the food we made okay?" I reassured her with a grin which she tilts her head confusingly. Soon we turn to see the Takuma happily running around while his twin brother Kazuma chases after him and they unintentionally knocked the "food" much to Kirin's dismay and sadness. Kazuma then tripped and fell to the floor where he's about to cry, but Ryuichi came over him and gently pick him back up.

"Are you okay Kazuma kun?" He asked worriedly as Kazuma starts to get teary and Takuma run to him and smiled widely.

"Kazuma! Pain, pain, fly away!" He cheered and Kazuma closes his eyes while being teary eyed.

"The pain flew away...thanks Takuma." He shyly said looking at him with teary brown eyes and I just grinned at the cute scene. I then glance at Kirin who is sad about the food that the twins accidently knocked out.

"The food that we worked so hard on..." She mumbled with a dejected look, but I scoot closer to her and patted her head.

"It's okay Kirin-chan, we can make another meal right Ryuichi?" I said to Kirin while turning to my brother with a wink as he nods and grins.

"Y-Yes, that would be great. Thank you Kirin and Aina chan." He grinned kindly and that brought the cute ravenette girl a bright smile and nod.

"Yes! We'll do our best!" She happily said as we both chuckled at her cute cheery smile. Soon we heard Midori crying and Ryuichi crawled towards her and hold the bawling baby in his arms.

"There, there Midori-chan. Do you want cuddles?" He asked while holding Midori to calm her down, but Taka is still on his back and starts pulling his ear. 

"Well give up yet?" He asked while pulling his ear.

"Ow, ow! I give! I give!" He pleaded as Taka pulls his ear and I giggled softly at him while helping Kirin picking up the plastic toy foods. 

These kids are sure energetic, but...I'm loving it. They're so fun to hang out with.

I thought with a smile due to my passionate love for children. Soon I heard Kotaro sneezing and I turn to see my little brother who is still reading books, but this time with a small tint of red cheeks. Which made me worried for a second.

He doesn't look well....

I thought and I'm starting to get concern about Kotaro. 

"Kotaro, are you okay?" Ryuichi asked, but he shook his head.

"You sure you don't want to rest?" I asked with a concern look, but he shook his head once again and goes back to reading his book. 

"Okay then..." He complied as I crawled up to him and lean towards his ear.