Chapter 12

While in school, I was walking down the hall with a bag of chocolates that Saikawa made for us last night, but I didn't ate any chocolate, so I asked Saikawa and the chairwoman if I could bring the chocolates in school, so I can give them to my friends and the kids. Luckily, they both didn't mind and Saikawa packed me a bunch of homemade chocolates in bags. First one I gave was Yuki, second was her friends, third was Inomata, fourth was Usaida, and I was thinking about giving one to Hayato, but I'm not sure if I want too since he mentioned about not liking chocolate. So I'll think about it later and kept walking to my class until....

"Aina-chan!" 

"Eh?" I turn around to see Yagi approaching me with a grin while waving at me.

"Hey Yagi, what's up?" I asked. 

"Nothing much, just want to see your cute face." He teased, but I rolled my eyes at him.

"Very funny Yagi, now what do you want?" I asked again. 

"I just overheard some girls from class A that you're giving out leftover homemade chocolates today, soooo did you save me one?" He asked with a cheerful grin as I rummage my bag and give him a bag of chocolates to him.

"I only have a couple of left, so you're fine." I told him. 

"Yay! Thanks Aina-chan! Aaah I'm so happy that I could hug you!" He cheered as he attempts to wrap his arms around me, but I dodged it.

"Yeah no." I retorted. 

"Awww come on! Just one? Please?" He begged. 

"Sorry Yagi, but I got class to get to." I told him. 

"Please Aina-cha-" Soon he gets cut off when Nezu grabs his collar and look down at him.

"Don't harass her." He bluntly stated.

"But I wasn't it!" He whined and Nezu rolled his eyes and glance at me. 

"Thanks Nezu." I sighed in relief. 

"Anytime Aina, are you heading off somewhere?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, I have science today and I can't be late." I told him. 

"Okay, I'm just stopping buy to give you something." He said as he pulls something out of his pocket and gave me a box of chocolates.

"Oh wow umm you don't have to give this to me. I never asked you anything in return." I reassured him, but he shook his head.

"I know, but it's just my way of saying thanks for helping me out yesterday. If you haven't step up. who knows what Yagi would do to those children." He bluntly stated.

"That was mean." He replied sulking at his blunt remark. I giggled softly with a sweatdrop before turning back to Nezu. 

"Well I'm glad to help you out yesterday. Anyway, I'll see you guys later." 

"You too."

"Bye Aina-chan!"

After we went separate ways, I head down to my science class where Ms. Kamitani discussed about how the animals adapt in the environment and the food chain. Fifteen minutes has passed and all of us finished taking notes and marking down our assignments. Before I left the room, Ms. Kamitani calls me to stay in the room to talk to her alone.

"Is there something I did wrong Ms. Kamitani?" I asked curiously.

"No, no, you're not in trouble. I only want to talk to you about a task that I want you to do for me." She informed me.

"A task? What is it?" I asked. 

"Well it's nothing much, but..." She pulled out a shoe from her desk and show it to me.