Chapter 11

Once class is over, I gave some good advice to Yuki on winning over my brother and we both went our separate ways. After that, I was about to head straight to the daycare to meet up with my brother until someone called me from behind. 

"Excuse me."  

"Hm?" I spun around to see a guy with unkempt dark hair covering his eyes as he approaches me. 

"You're part of the babysitters club right?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, why you asked?" I asked as he lets out a sigh before he responds.

"It's my friend, Yagi. He wants to join your club, but...he's not really capable of taking care of kids because of his....condition..." He awkwardly said with a sweatdrop which had me confused. 

"Umm...what do you mean by condition?" I asked unsure of what he means by "condition". 

"Well..."

A minute later

"HE'S GETS WHAT?!?!" I shrilled by what he said to me.

"Yeah, he gets nosebleeds whenever he's near kids. Which why I'm telling you not to let him join." He explained. 

"Okay that is not normal, but..thanks for reminding me umm...."

"Nezu Chuukichi." He told her. 

So he's Nezu, he sounded much more calm and nicer than I imagine. 

I thought as I grinned at him. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kashima Aina. But I'm going to head back to the daycare now. Thanks for the-"

"I'm coming with you though, because I have a feeling that Yagi is there. Trust me, I know him for a long time so I know what's up." He assured me. 

"Oh alright then, let's go." I said as he nods and we head off to the daycare. Meanwhile in the hallway, we made it to the daycare, but to find Inomata standing in front of the daycare.

"Eh? Inomata what are you doing here?" I asked as she turns around to see me.

"Aina? Nezu?" She baffled as we both approach her, Inomata turns to us.

"Aina, you can't let-"

"I know Inomata, Nezu told me all about it." I reassured her as I glance at the room to see a guy with light brown whom I assume is Yagi sitting next to the kids, Usaida, and Ryuichi. Upon seeing him, I cringed and sweatdrop when he drips blood on the light green carpet. 

He wasn't lying when said he gets nosebleeds...

I thought with a sweatdrop forming from my head. 

"Aina-san you're back." My brother said as I sighed and grin at him.

"Hi Ryuichi, are you letting this creepy guy join our club?" I asked with a suspicious tone. 

"Creepy? That was mean." Yagi sulked when I called him that. 

"Y-Yeah...why?" He asked confusingly. 

"Because he's not a good candidate to be a caretaker for the kids." Nezu told him as he walks in the room and glance at his nosebleeding friend. 

"I was right. You can't join this club, Tomoya." He stated. 

"Um, are you a friend of Yagi-kun?" My brother asked.

"Yes, I'm Nezu from Class A." He told him. 

"Eh? You mean the "aloof, handsome, second-best-grades-in-his-class" Nezu-kun?" He asked in shock. 

"Aloof isn't the word that I would use to describe him..." I muttered.