Chapter 3

Hayato's POV:
While me and Taka we're walking out of the school, we soon stopped when I heard two people calling me out.

"Kamitani!!" 

I turn around to see Ryuichi and Aina standing with Kotaro being hold by his brother.

"Will you show me to the closest hospital with a pediatrics ward?" He asked in a panicked tone.

"Our brother has a fever and we need to take him now!" Aina exclaimed. I turn around and nod at them.

"Sure, just wait a minute." I told them. 

Meanwhile in school, I open the school faculty where my mom is still writing up grades.

"Mommy!" Taka shouted and my mom glance at us with a confused look.

"What's the matter you two?" She asked.

"Mom, keep an eye on Taka for a bit. I'll be right back." I told her as I ran out the hall leaving Taka with my mom.

"Eh? Kami- *sighs*" 

Aina's POV:
Later after he placed Taka in the faculty room with his mom at school, we followed Kamitani while my brother carries Kotaro as we run.

I knew it...He's trying to be strong for us, but doesn't realized how vulnerable he is. I'm so sorry for him. He didn't have to go through that for us.

I thought while running with my brother and Kamitani feeling very guilty for not knowing sooner.

 "This way." He told us as we follow him to the left and I cover my tears with my arm not wanting to cry in a time like this.

I'm sorry Kotaro...if only we knew...if only if we stayed with you more....if only if you told us sooner, we wouldn't be going through this in the first place....

I thought guiltily while running.

Once we made it to the hospital, we we're in the room where Kotaro is lying on the bed snoring. Then doctor came in the room to check up on us.

"The fever is probably caused by stress from a change in environment." He informed us as I looked downcasted for not knowing sooner and turn back to the doctor.

"So he's going to be okay for now?" I asked in concern.

"Yes, right now he's sleeping at the moment so the fever should go down after a bit of rest. So there's nothing to worry about." He reassured us as I sighed in relief and Ryuichi patted my back gently to calm me down and it worked.

"Thank you sir." I politely said. 

"Mhm thank you doctor, we owe you one." He stated.

"Nah, no need to thanked me. We worked our hardest to cure out patients so don't even bother doing that." He assured as we both grinned.

"Right thank you very much." Ryuichi grinned.

"You're welcome." He said. Then an hour later, the nurse came in and informed us to call our parents which it's quite impossible for us since they...you know....no longer there for us....

"We'll let Kotaro kun rest in bed until your parents come for him." She told us.

"Yes, ma'am. Thanks a lot." 

"Thank you ma'am." 

We both thanked the nurse as she nods and left the room. Once that's over, we went outside of the hospital to take a break from the doctors. Soon Ryuichi took out his phone. 

"Eh? What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Calling mom and dad-" He soon froze and his eyes starts to tear up where tears start to fell on his phone. Couldn't stand to see him like this, I gave Ryuichi a loving embrace to let him know that everything is going to be okay. For years our parents have been out of our lives because of travels and no matter how much we tried to call them, they're never going to come home. I felt so alone without my parents at the time, but then I realized that Ryuichi and Kotaro are the only two people left in my family that loved and supported me a long time and I'm glad to have two brothers with me. They're my light and sun that shines bright during the darkest days and I couldn't have done it without them...