Chapter 17

Meanwhile at Kamitani's house, I knock the front door when the door opens to reveal Mrs. Kamitani appearing at the front doorway.

"Mrs. Kamitani, I came to visit Kamitani. Do you know where he is?" I asked curiously.

"Ah Aina-san, come in. My son is upstairs in his room getting ready. Why won't you relax in the living room?" She suggested.

"That would be great, thank you." I replied. Once I went to the living room, I was sitting on the couch waiting for Kamitani until Mrs. Kamitani came in and pour me a cup of tea.

"Oh you don't have to give me a drink Mrs. Kamitani, I didn't ask you to do that." I assured her.

"Nonsense, I'm quite happy that my son of mine invited you. Even Taka is excited to have you here." She told me.

"Hehe he probably is." I giggled. Soon we heard loud noise from upstairs.

"Nii-chan!! Hurry up!" Taka shouted where I can hear loud banging from him.

"Taka, stay still! I'm still getting dressed!" He barked back.

"You're too slow!" Taka whined.

"Don't argue with me!" He retorted. I then sighed at their typical antics before giggling with Mrs. Kamitani.

"Quite a rowdy bunch aren't they?" The mother playfully asked as I giggled softly.

"Pretty much, but they're fun to hang out with." I told her.

"Yeah, they maybe a pain, but I love them deep down." She sighed.

"You and your brothers are quite the loving trio, I wish my sons would like you guys." She stated.

"True, but I believe your sons are very likable despite their differences." I assured her as she grins and nods.

"You got a point there." She agreed. Suddenly we heard a loud boom from upstairs when we heard Kamitani shouting at Taka.

"Taka you idiot!"

"You take too long! It's time for a game of tag!" Taka shouted as we heard stomping from the ceiling when we widen our eyes to see Taka rushing downstairs laughing while running around the house with a red flannel shirt.

"Hahaha come and get me Nii-chan!" He cackled.

"What the?!"

"TAKA!!!" Then Kamitani dash downstairs chasing after his little brother with no shirt on causing me to panicked and covered my eyes with my hands.

"Give me back my shirt now!" He demanded.

"Not until you catch me first!" He retorted as he sticks his tongue out at him.

"I said now you little brat!" Kamitani threatened pulling his fist out looking irritated making Taka frightened. Exasperated, Mrs. Kamitani stood up from the couch and bonked his oldest son in the head with a book.

"Don't threatened you brother like that! And most importantly, don't run around shirtless in front of a guest either!!" She scolded.

I'm not going to ask about where she get the book from...

I thought while sweatdropping at the Kamitani family. Knowing what she's talking about, Kamitani turns to notice me in the living room.

"Oh hey Aina." He calmly greeted without showing embarrassment that he's shirtless making me blush even more.

"H-Hi Kamitani..." I shyly greeted back still looking away from him while blushing beet red because he's shirtless. Soon the mother smacked his right arm.

"God! Just put something on already!" She shrilled glaring daggers at him.

"Well tell that shrimp to give me back my shirt then!" He barked back pointing at Taka.

"But you were too slow!" He retorted as Mrs. Kamtani sighed and looked at Taka.

"Taka, will you give your brother his shirt back?" She asked kindly.

"But-"

"Taka." She repeat his name again with a serious tone which had Taka pouting for a minute before complying.

"...Fine." He replied as he walked up to his older brother and gave his shirt back to him. Kamitani grab his flannel shirt and turn to me.

"I'll be in my room, sorry about what you saw Aina, I'll be in my room." He told me.

"I-It's fine...take your time." I shyly reassured him as he nods and walked back to his room. Right after he went back to his room, Mrs. Kamitani sighed sat back down.

"Sorry about them, they can be rambunctious and annoying with one another." She reassured her, but I wasn't offend and shook my head.

"Oh no, I'm not offended at all. I was...quite surprised to be honest." I awkwardly said. Just then, Taka came over and hop to my lap.

"Are you coming to watched Ranger 5 too Aina?" He asked curiously as I giggled softly.

"I sure am." I replied with a grin as the little boy smiled brightly and pulled out his tiny sword.

"I always carried this sword with me everyday! Just like how Ranger Red carries it! Isn't awesome?!" He asked excitedly as I couldn't help but giggled at his cheeriness.

"Yes it is Taka, it makes you look stronger." I complimented him trying to play along much to his happiness.

"T-Then would you let me protect you? Just like how Ranger 5 protects his own people?" He asked curiously as I grinned gently.

"You have my word Taka." I assured him as he smiled and embraced me.

"Then I'll protect you with all my might!" He proclaimed which had me and Mrs. Kamitani giggling at his undying cute loyalty.

"Alright, I'm back." Soon Kamitani came down wearing a red flannel shirt with black t-shirt underneath, blue ripped pants, and black sneakers. To be honest, he looks pretty cool and...quite sexy in that outfit that he's wearing.

"Ready?" He asked as I shook my head to snap out of my thoughts and nod.

"Sure, come on Taka let's go."

"Okay."

"Be sure to keep her safe Hayato, have fun out there!" She reminded.

"Yeah I got it." He stated as we waved back at her and we all left the house to head to the movie theater.