Chapter 18

While we're in the theaters, we all got tickets for the Ranger 5 movies and we all got three seats at the front row. We even bought snacks for all of us.

"Wow...so this is what being in a movie theater is like..." I said with awe.

"You never been in a movie theater before?" Kamitani asked as I shook my head.

"No, I was always at home with my brothers most of the time. But so far it's not so bad." I told him with a small grin as Kamitani nods at me in agreement.

"Well...hopefully you have a good time here." He stated as I giggled softly.

"Thanks Kamitani." I grinned gently. Soon the room turns dark as the screen lights up to see the intro of the movie. So far, it was....quite cheesy. I can understand why Kamitani asked me to come with him. There were fight scenes that were cliche and the dialogues were very sappy and cringey, but Taka didn't care and was enjoying it every single bit. While the movie is still playing, I find myself dozing off and I felt like falling asleep, but predictably, I fell asleep right away.

As I fell into a deep slumber, I heard faint laughter ahead where I find my brother Ryuichi holding Kotaro with our parents.

"What do you mean you're going to leave tomorrow? Aina and I can't take care of Kotaro again!" He shouted feeling very upset.

"Hmmm you're right Ryuichi, you and Aina have been taking care of Kotaro lately so why not take him with us this time?" Our mother suggested glancing at our dad whom he smiled back.

"That sounds a great idea honey!" He replied happily as he grabbed Kotaro and hold him shocking us.

"What? You're taking Kotaro with you?!" I asked confused.

"Yes, in fact you two deserve a break. This time it'll be more fun with Kotaro around!" Our mom stated with glee.

"Haha I couldn't agree with you more!" Our dad chuckled as the door began to close. Not wanting them to take our baby brother away, me and my brother attempt to stop them, but something stopped us when black vines appeared from the ground that prevents us from reaching out to Kotaro.

"No! Stop! Don't leave us!!" I shouted at them as tears starts swelling up from my eyes.

"Mom! Dad! You can't! You can't bring Kotaro with you!" Ryuichi shouted with his eyes filled with tears as well.

"KOTAROOOO!!!" We both screamed and reach our arms to our baby brother with Kotaro looking confused yet scared.

"Aina!"

"Gah!" I yelped as I open my eyes and rise up where the room is now lighten up and I turn to see Kamitani staring at me with a concern look.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a caring tone, but I didn't respond and I grip the chair with tears flowing from my eyes because of the horrible dream I had just now. Frightened by my own nightmare, I covered my eyes with my arm not wanting to see me crying.

Even though he knows that I'm hiding something, he didn't even bother pressuring me to answer and pull me into an embrace instead.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." He reassured as I nod underneath his chest and wrap my arms around his waist not caring I got tears all over his shirt. Taka peered behind Kamitani looking confused but turns into a worried look.

"Aina! Did nii-chan made you cry?!" Taka shouted.

"Of course I didn't Baka." He retorted and turns back to me.

"Come on, let's get Taka's picture taken before we go home." He reassured me and I nod while wiping my tears. Meanwhile after the movie ended, Kamitani and I took a picture of the rangers 5. Taka chooses the red ranger and we both took pictures of Taka with the red ranger. Only to make me giggle because of his shy expression while being hold by the red ranger. I show the picture on my phone to Kamitani and he grinned.