Chapter 6

Inomata's POV:
"That's Inomata from the gifted class, right?"

"Yeah. She's top of the class, but she's so mean..."

"I hear the Kashima siblings are looking after those kids because they lost their parents."

"She's way too hard on them." 

While the students uttering such meaningless rumors about me, I strolled through the halls ignoring the whispers surrounding me. However, I can't stop thinking about those siblings that were causing a scene; especially that sister of his who had the audacity to speak to me like that. Soon I saw Mrs. Kamitani walking by with a large stack of paper work.

"Oh, Inomata-san. Were there children crying over here just now or am I imaging things?" She asked curiously as I sighed and nod.

"Yes, there were children here causing a scene. I issued a warning to the boy who'd brought them here." I informed her as she looked at me and blink her eyes before responding to me. 

"Oh, alright then. But will you please help me out with these stacks? I can't seem to hold them any longer." She asked politely.

"It'll be an honor." I complied as I took a few stacks of binders and we both walk together to the school faculty.

"So you know the Kashima siblings and where they're coming from right?" Mrs. Kamitani asked.

"Yes, but regardless of their circumstances, not every student here has time to play with children the way they do." I sternly replied.

"Inomata-san, as the top student in the gifted class, you have a lot on your shoulders. It must be hard." She stated with a grin, but it didn't really bother and replied.

"It certainly isn't. To study hard is every student's duty." I reassured her as she grinned in response.

"True enough. Oh that's right, Inomata-san?"

"Yes?" I turn to her when we both stopped our tracks.

"I'd like to do you favor." She suggested which had me confused for a minute.

A favor? Like what?

I thought curiously while looking at her in confusion.

Aina's POV:
"Guys we're back at the daycare, so you can relax now." My brother reassured the children as they all got out of our grasps, but they're still tear eyed from what happened earlier.

Damn that bitch, she should've just think before she speaks before she yells at my brother in front of the kids. Plus, I feel bad for them to see something like this.

I thought while staring at the scared children, but soon we heard snoring and to my dismay, Usaida is sleeping as always with Midori lying on his chest sleeping as well.

Seriously? Sleeping in a time like this?

I thought dryly with a deadpan look. Suddenly Kamitani walked over to him and bonked his head really hard. Ouch.

"How long are gonna sleep?" He asked curiously.

"Ow..." he groaned while rubbing the side of his head where Kamitani hit.

"Get up already!" He demanded as he starts to push him over.

"Where did that come from Idiot?!" He whined as I rolled my eyes at his whining. Soon I noticed Kotaro sitting at a corner looking guilty. I grinned and me and my brother walked up to him where Ryuichi pats him on the head.

"There, there Kotaro, it's not your fault." He comforted him as I nod at him in agreement.

"He's right Kotaro, it's ours. We didn't notice you and the kids were there." I reassured him.