The Kashima Sister(Gakuen Bab...

By Nhaquyhn20

What if Ryuichi and Kotaro have a sister? Aina Kashima is the middle child of the Kashima siblings. After the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

7.5K 229 38
By Nhaquyhn20

Once class is over, I gave some good advice to Yuki on winning over my brother and we both went our separate ways. After that, I was about to head straight to the daycare to meet up with my brother until someone called me from behind. 

"Excuse me."  

"Hm?" I spun around to see a guy with unkempt dark hair covering his eyes as he approaches me. 

"You're part of the babysitters club right?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, why you asked?" I asked as he lets out a sigh before he responds.

"It's my friend, Yagi. He wants to join your club, but...he's not really capable of taking care of kids because of his....condition..." He awkwardly said with a sweatdrop which had me confused. 

"Umm...what do you mean by condition?" I asked unsure of what he means by "condition". 

"Well..."

A minute later

"HE'S GETS WHAT?!?!" I shrilled by what he said to me.

"Yeah, he gets nosebleeds whenever he's near kids. Which why I'm telling you not to let him join." He explained. 

"Okay that is not normal, but..thanks for reminding me umm...."

"Nezu Chuukichi." He told her. 

So he's Nezu, he sounded much more calm and nicer than I imagine. 

I thought as I grinned at him. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kashima Aina. But I'm going to head back to the daycare now. Thanks for the-"

"I'm coming with you though, because I have a feeling that Yagi is there. Trust me, I know him for a long time so I know what's up." He assured me. 

"Oh alright then, let's go." I said as he nods and we head off to the daycare. Meanwhile in the hallway, we made it to the daycare, but to find Inomata standing in front of the daycare.

"Eh? Inomata what are you doing here?" I asked as she turns around to see me.

"Aina? Nezu?" She baffled as we both approach her, Inomata turns to us.

"Aina, you can't let-"

"I know Inomata, Nezu told me all about it." I reassured her as I glance at the room to see a guy with light brown whom I assume is Yagi sitting next to the kids, Usaida, and Ryuichi. Upon seeing him, I cringed and sweatdrop when he drips blood on the light green carpet. 

He wasn't lying when said he gets nosebleeds...

I thought with a sweatdrop forming from my head. 

"Aina-san you're back." My brother said as I sighed and grin at him.

"Hi Ryuichi, are you letting this creepy guy join our club?" I asked with a suspicious tone. 

"Creepy? That was mean." Yagi sulked when I called him that. 

"Y-Yeah...why?" He asked confusingly. 

"Because he's not a good candidate to be a caretaker for the kids." Nezu told him as he walks in the room and glance at his nosebleeding friend. 

"I was right. You can't join this club, Tomoya." He stated. 

"Um, are you a friend of Yagi-kun?" My brother asked.

"Yes, I'm Nezu from Class A." He told him. 

"Eh? You mean the "aloof, handsome, second-best-grades-in-his-class" Nezu-kun?" He asked in shock. 

"Aloof isn't the word that I would use to describe him..." I muttered.

"What are you doing here, Chuukichi?" He asked while holding a tissue as blood came down from his nose. 

"I came to check on you. To be honest, you're too much of a child-loving deviant to be a babysitter." He bluntly said much to his offense and it had Ryuichi stood there confused for a second before he freaks out. Realized what he meant, he and Usaida quickly huddles the children with a terrified look. 

"E-E-Everyone, get over here!" He stuttered looking pretty petrified which had me laughing at his reaction. 

"Now you know what I meant when I call him creepy?" I asked while giggling. 

"No! It's not like that! I just love little kids the way normal people do!" He reassured by, but I wasn't buying it one bit.

"Tell that to your bloody nose." I bluntly retorted with a deadpan look. 

"Agreed, normal people don't get a nosebleed from poking a child's cheek." Nezu chimed in. 

"No, this is...Oh right! I just ate too much of those girls' Valentine's chocolate!" He explained while trying to his best to look innocent, but once again. I am not buying his bullshit at all.

"Oh yeah, like I ever seen a person who would get nosebleeds from eating too much chocolates." I sarcastically retorted. 

"No! Please, you gotta understa-"

Just before he could explain more, Nezu came up to him and kneels down. 

"You had to give it all back after Inomata-san warned you. Don't lie with a smile and a still-bleeding nose. It's scary." He bluntly said as he grabs Yagi's shirt collar and drags him out. 

"Come on, let's go." 

"W-Wait, Chuukichi!"

"Sorry for the disturbance and thanks for helping me today Aina." He said as I grin and shook my head to him. 

"No, it's fine. I'm always here to help out, so no need to thank me Nezu." I reassured him with a sweet smile as Nezu nods understandably. Yagi glances at the kids before he sighed and grin.

"I guess I might cause you trouble for you guys, but it's okay. I won't join your club. However, I hope you'll let me come by and poke your cheeks from time to time." He said with a bright grin.

"Um..."

"Not recommended." I bluntly told him with a deadpan look.

"Sure, maybe once in a while. It's pretty fun." Usaida nonchalantly agreed. 

"Usaida!" I scold at him.

"What? He loves to poke their cheeks." He told me and I rolled my eyes at his chill attitude. 

"Would I bleed if I ate chocolate too Aina?" Taka asked curiously and I giggled.

"Nope, you're fine." I assured him. 

"Chocolate isn't to blame for this one." He remarked much to the children's delight. 

"I wanna eat chocolate too!" Taka shouted.

"I know what today it is! It's chocolate day!" Kirin cheered. 

"Chocolate!" The twins chimed in unison.

"Oh, I have some chocolate. I got some on my way to school-"  

"No." He cuts him off and grabs his shirt collar again to prevent him from approaching the kids. Soon the children came up to me and Inomata where Taka taps her leg and both look down. 

"I want chocolate!" Taka demanded.

"Please, Ino-neechama!" Kirin pleaded with stars twinkling her eyes. 

"Chocolate!" The twins chanted cheerfully.

"No! Giving chocolate on school grounds today is prohibited! I can't stand people who don't follow th-"

"Inomata, you're scaring them." I whispered. 

"Eh?" She looks at the children where they all teared up and start crying(except for Kotaro). Panicked, she stops glaring and waves her hands at the children.

"No! Wait! I'm not done! Listen to me!" She exclaimed and all of them children stopped and looked at her, but still teary eyed. Inomata took a deep breath and sighed. 

"...Instead...if you can wait until tomorrow, I'll bring you the most delicious chocolate I can." She told them while blushing and chlidren became happy and cheered. Me and Ryuichi smiled at her generosity. 

"I'll bring some, too!" He exclaimed. 

"Not you." Nezu bluntly retorted.

Right after school ended, the mothers came to pick up their children and Usaida left before we left. Nezu and Yagi also asked me for my number so we could chat and so I did as long as Yagi didn't cause trouble and he and Yagi left school. Once we left school, my brother, Kotaro, Inomata, and I walked together outside where we all chat about our classes that we have today.

"Sorry for making you stay with me all day." My brother apologized.

"It's not a problem. I stayed because I had time to spare." She reassured him. 

"That's good to hear." I grinned at her. 

"Oh! Inomata-san, hang on a sec." Ryuichi said as we both saw my brother walking into the convenience store. While waiting, Inomata and I were silent for a minute before Inomata grips her bag and opens her mouth.

"...Thank you.." She said.

"Hm?" I turn my head looking confused. 

"You...You helped me corrected my mistakes when I talk to the kids back there and...I owe my gratitude..." She shyly expressed, but I shook my head and grinned. 

"No need to thank me Inomata, I'm glad that you're being considerate to the kids." I assured her with a gentle smile and she grin back. Soon Ryuichi got out of the store and ran towards us. 

"Sorry for the wait. Here, Kotaro." Ryuichi said as Kotaro hands us two boxes of chocolates.

"It's a thank-you for today." He told us we both grab a box and kept it.

"It's okay since we're not on campus, right?" He asked kindly.

"What are you thinking? Don't you think I'm just a stick-in-the-mud?" She asked skeptically and my brother nods much to her offense. I rolled my eyes and sighed at my brother's naivety and grin at Inomata.

"That's not what he meant Inomata. Sure you could be strict and uptight, but deep down you're a good person deep down." I reassured her and my brother nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, and that's what I like about you." He told her and Inomata blinked her eyes in shock. 

"Well, see you tomorrow. Come on, Aina-san." He said. 

"Right, see you tomorrow Inomata." I bowed and left with my brother and Kotaro leaving Inomata a blushing mess. I giggled softly upon noticing her face and my brother and Kotaro became curious. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, but I shook my head at him.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that I have a wonderful day that's it." I replied with a giggle which had Ryuichi and Kotaro became more confused. 

Ushimaru's POV:
While walking back from the store to buy Ryuichi some chocolate, I stood there in shock and disbelief when I witnessed Ryuichi giving chocolate to Inomata. 

Are those two...

I thought while shocked by what I just seen feeling my heart is about to break.  

Nezu's POV:
While standing outside by the store, Yagi was buying a lot of chocolates for the children from the daycare and I was anxious because of a deviant he is when it comes to kids. 

"Ah this frog is cute, too. I bet the kids would love it." He grinned cheerily.

"How much are you gonna buy?" I asked. 

"It's just, when I think about Kotaro-kun stuffing those pinchable cheeks of his full of chocolate..." He then sighed when thinking about the kids as blood came out from his nose again. I sighed and pull out a pack of tissue to give him. 

"Fine, just buy it already." I said handing the tissues to him and the employee got scared when seeing Yagi nosebleed. 

"Hey, can I buy some for your little brother, too?" He asked curiously.

"Stay away from my brother." He retorted as I glance at the boxed chocolates and start thinking about buying some for Aina. 

Hmm...maybe I should buy some for Aina too. She did help me out with Yagi today...plus I owe her my gratitude....

I pondered while staring at the chocolates before letting out a sigh. 

I guess buying one chocolate wouldn't hurt...

I thought as I grab one box and gave it to the employee.

"I'll take this to go." I told him. 

"Sure, that'll be a dollar sir." He said as I gave a dollar to the cashier and he gave me the chocolate. Yagi then peered from my shoulders with a cheery grin.

"Oh, are you giving that to Aina-chan?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, it's a thank-you gift for her." I told him.

"Eh? For what?" He asked with a baffled look.

"For searching for you and dragging you away from those kids." I bluntly replied.

"Hey that's mean!" He pouted. 

"The truth hurts, now come on. We're going home." I told him as I left the store. 

"Huh? Hey! Wait for me Chuukichi!" He shouted as he ran after me where we both head straight, but with a gift for a new friend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 40 30
A new beginning indeed for the twin sisters Erika and Kaori Kashima, both cousins of Ryuuichi Kashima upon entering Morinomiya Academy as scholarship...
227K 8.4K 49
[BABY SERIES • BOOK I] [first title: melting his icy heart] "fine give it" he mumbled before biting unto the cookie she was holding. [Gakkuen babysit...
73.2K 1.8K 23
Complement /ˈkämpləmənt/ (n.) - a thing that completes or brings to perfection This rose-colored world not only extends to the view of the children i...
108K 2.8K 16
Sakura Miki, the twin sister of Sakura Mikan, was dragged to Alice Academy to find Imai Hotaru. As Miki stumbles along her way in Alice Academy, she...