EVERYDAY WITH YOU

By UnguViolet1313

Jung Kook, known as forever fanboy of IU, never dreams that someday he will get to know her better. He always... More

SUMMARY
PART 1
PART 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 12
PART 13
Part 14
PART 15
Part 16
Part 17
Not An Update
Part 18
Part 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PROMOTE!!!
PART 32 - THE FINALE
Not An Update But A New Story

PART 11

2.4K 94 29
By UnguViolet1313

He leisurely walked towards the exit with his members tailing behind him. As usual, he was covered with black outfit and his eyes were barely visible under the bucket hat that covered his head. From afar as he slightly tilted his head, he can see fans and reporters waiting for the members to come through the exit door. It was always hectic.

He waved at them. They headed straight towards their designated cars awaited for them outside the arrival hall of Changi Airport. The members settled onto their seats and the cars quickly left the busy airport. "Wah, it's so hot," said Tae Hyung, doing a big gesture fanning himself with his hand. As usual maknae line settled into one car and the hyung line in another. Tae Hyung removed his shoes and unbuttoned his top two buttons of his shirt. He pushed his long hair and settled into a comfortable posture.

Jung Kook brought out his camera and quickly set up to video mode. He silently filmed the scenery along the journey to the hotel so that he can edit the video later, whenever he had time of his own. Honestly, he has stacked of video waiting to be edited and hopefully he will find some time to do it. "I wish we can go sightseeing before the concert but the schedule was too tight. It was impossible right?" Jimin sighed. "It's such a loss to miss this view," he continued.

Tae Hyung nodded in agreement. "Let's go out after we're done with the sound check," Jung Kook suggested. He was done with his camera. He put it back into his bag and focused on his hyungs.

"It's impossible. It might be too late after we finish everything. I need my beauty sleep," Jimin replied. Tae Hyung scoffed at his reply. "Coward," Tae Hyung directed at Jimin.

"It just two of us then," Jung Kook said to Tae Hyung. Tae Hyung flashed his infamous boxy smile with two thumbs up, agreeing with maknae's plan.

"I'm sure Sejin hyung won't allow you," Jimin replied.

"He's a coward indeed," Tae Hyung laughed at Jung Kook's words.

******************************

'Are you having a good time on your trip?' Jung Kook sent the message to IU once he settled into his room. He laid himself onto the comfortable bed, rolling to his side while waiting for her reply.

'I do! Did you arrive already?' IU shortly replied. She added a photo of her having fun in Universal Studio and Jung Kook cannot help but feeling jealous for not being out there with her.

JK: Yeah. Just settled down into my room. We're heading out to concert venue this evening

JK: Ahh, I'm jealous. I wish I can be out there having fun too.

IU: Hey, you come here for your job. Meanwhile, I'm on vacation so I'm allowed to do this.

JK: Arasso noona TT.TT

IU: Kekeke. No worries, I'll be having fun on your behalf.

JK: Please do.

IU: I gotta go. My stupid brother is calling for me and he won't stop until I respond to him. Good luck for your concert.

JK: Thanks noona. Please do come if you have some time.

Jung Kook closed his eyes after he finished the conversation with IU. He better get some sleep before they headed to the concert venue.

***********************************

IU bit her lower lip and her cute nose twitched. Should she? What would he say when she suddenly showed up?

IU: Why should I go?

SZ: Unnie, listen. You go there because you want to show him your support. That's not a crime! And I can't believe you forget to tell us that you're going to Singapore during their concert tour. Did you already forget that you promised to tell us everything?

SZ: Luckily I found out in gossip column and ask you for confirmation.

IN: Ah, I need to ask your boss to never let you be in hiatus ever again. Look what you did in your free time?

SZ: Jeez please unnie, thanks to me, we found out that this pig cheated again.

IU: Yaa Bae Suzy, you better watch your mouth

IN: aigoo this kids. I wonder why I become friend with both of you. I should question my younger self again.

SZ: You love us so much that's why. Okay, now back to IU-unnie. You should go to their concert. You said you're close with one of the stylist right? Ask her to sneak you in

IN: Look at this kid. Don't go IU-ah. What if the fans spot you? I bet they already speculated about you two now. I saw fan taking picture of you there and share on social media and some of BTS fans even thought that you guys are dating since you're there.

IU: That's one of my concerns

SZ: Why? You said you guys are just friends. What's problem with attending your friend's concert?

IU: Other people might not think like that. Ahh, molla. I won't go then.

Well that's what she said before. But now, here she was, sitting silently inside the cab heading to concert venue. She blamed Suzy for goading her into this scheme. She contacted Yoora and Eun Ji's cousin was gladly to help her sneaking in, told her mother that she wanted to take rest in hotel room instead of going out for dinner with her family. She wore her oversized black hoodies and black cap to cover her head. Her face was securely shielded with a black mask. She paid the cab before walking leisurely towards the concert hall. Yoora promised to wait for her outside the back door and she was silently praying that she found the back door without problem.

It was still early but fans were already crowded outside the concert hall. She walked toward the back door and noticed someone standing outside the said door. IU sighed in relief once the girl waved at her. "Let's get inside before people notice you," she said.

"Yoora-shi?" IU asked.

"Yes. I'm Yoora, Eun Ji's cousin," Yoora introduced herself. IU offered her a handshake and she received it with a glee.

"I'm a fan," Yoora honestly confessed. "And to be able to meet you like this is like a dream," she continued.

"Aye, I'm honored to have you as a fan. Thanks for helping me for all this time and sorry for the trouble," IU shyly smiled at Yoora. Yoora shook her head as she head IU apologizing.

"I'm glad that I can help both of you. Let's go. The boys are doing final preparations on the stage. You can wait in their waiting room," Yoora said before leading IU to BTS waiting room. IU held her breath as Yoora opened the door. The room was empty but she can hear people talking from the attached room. "You can seat here while waiting for them," Yoora pointed towards the couch. IU nodded her head.

"Thanks Yoora-shi," IU thanked Yoora. Yoora was about to reply but was cut short when someone entered the room. IU turned herself towards the door.

"Yoora-shi, do you..." Jin's did not finish his words once he learnt who was in front of him. He blinked his eyes several times before tilting his head. "I'm dreaming right? Tell me I'm not dreaming," he said to himself while pitching his cheek.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jin-shi," IU greeted him with an awkward smile on her face.

"Hyung, the whole thing is great, but..." Jimin, who was just entered the room cut himself off, seeing unexpected face inside their waiting room. "IU-sunbaenim" he exclaimed, strutting over to her with Tae Hyung tagging close to him as usual. "What a surprise," Tae Hyung said after he found his own voice.

Seeing the surprise faces in front of her, IU knew she made a grave mistake for coming to the concert. Why oh why did she follow Suzy's crazy idea after all? "Hi everyone. It's quite a surprise right?" she said awkwardly while waving at them. Yoora glanced at IU before switching to the other members inside the room.

"Jung Kook invited IU-sunbaenim to your concert so I helped her to sneak in," Yoora offered an explanation.

"He did now?" Tae Hyung shocked.

The door opened again followed with Nam Joon, J-Hope and Suga entering the room. Same with Jin, Jimin and Tae Hyung, those three were obviously shocked with IU appearance. They awkwardly greeted each other and Yoora once again explained why IU was there.

"I'm sorry if my presence bothers you guys but well since I'm here, I thought I should come and give you guys some support," IU apologized. "No sunbaenim. We are so thankful that you come here instead of enjoying your trip," Namjoon replied. IU told them that she was currently having vacation with her family after finishing her anniversary tour and since she had no plan that night she decided to attend their concert.

"Have a seat, IU-sunbaenim," Jin said while pointed the couch.

"You guys don't have to be formal. I'm just a friend today, not your senior," she said. Jin laughed, slowly getting comfortable with IU. "Then you should call me oppa then since I'm older than you," Jin replied.

"We're you fan noona," Jimin said, smiling until IU can barely see his eyes. "I can't believe that I can call you noona now," Jimin continued.

"I'm you guys' fan too," she shortly replied.

"I'm sorry for asking but how did Jung Kook invite you?" Suga asked. He was trying his best not to sound rude. "Did he never tell you that we become friends?" IU replied with a question.

"That maknae keeps to himself a lot these days," Jimin said.

"Well, I know," Jin admitted.

"What? How did you? Nevermind, we'll ask Jung Kook later," Suga said. While they were talking, the door opened again and Jung Kook entered while his eyes attached to his iPhone with his Airpods stuffed in both ears. He walked across the room and sat on the chair in front of the large mirror. Oblivious to the current situation, Jung Kook continued focusing on his phone, probably playing some online games.

Jung Kook raised his head when he felt stares at the back of his head. "What?" he asked while looking at his members through the reflection. He ignored them and continued with his game. "Wait?" halting his game, he raised his head again and his eyes met her eyes. She awkwardly smiled "I come," she said with her hands doing 'V' sign.

"Noona," he practically jumped from his seat when he noticed IU. He could not believe his eyes. "Noona, do you actually come?" he said once he was in front of her.

"No, actually that's her doppelganger," J-Hope said. Jung Kook swallowed hard as he realized IU had probably met and talked to his members and looking and their face, they were demanding for explanation.

"Guys, let's get ready now. Jung Kook you can stay but don't be late. Noona, please stay and enjoy the concert," Namjoon said while pushing the other members to leave the room. They needed explanation but now was not a good time.

"I'll not stay for long but good luck guys," IU gave them words of encouragement. "I can't believe you did not tell them that we're friends," IU said to Jung Kook. "Can you imagine their face when they see me inside your waiting room?" she continued.

Jung Kook let out an awkward laugh while scratching his head. "Only Jin hyung know since he caught me sending you flowers for your concert," Jung Kook confessed.

"I shouldn't stay for too long. You need to get ready and I won't bother you," IU said to him.

"No, please watch our performance before you return to your hotel. Or maybe stay until the concert finish and I'll send you back to the hotel," Jung Kook offered. "No need. I'm perfectly capable of going back by myself. I know how tired you'll feel after a concert and I don't want to become a burden for you," IU refused.

"How are you feeling now? Still tired? Please don't exert yourself too much. I don't want to see you nearly fainted like previous time," IU said with concern.

"Thanks noona. I'm perfectly well now. I recovered from the flu and I have enough rest. Don't worry okay," Jung Kook replied.

"You should get ready now. I'll wait here," IU pushed him towards the attached room.

"Give me some words of encouragement for tonight's concert. I gave you flowers and bunny doll but you come here empty handed," Jung Kook pouted. He wanted to spend more time with her but he had a concert to perform. IU laughed at his childish retort. "My presence is not enough then? Good luck Jung Kook-ah. I'm sure you can do your best like you always do," she said. She hesitated at first before proceeded making a big heart with her hands over her head.

"I can perform 10-days concert with that kind of encouragement. Thanks noona, enjoy our concert," Jung Kook said before making his heart gesture to IU. He laughed as she blushed. "See you in a while," he waved at her before disappearing to the attached room.

*****************************

The members decided to gather in Jung Kook's room later on. Jin was the first one to enter the room and he was smiling too cheerful for the maknae's taste. "Do you know that she comes here too? Your girlfriend I mean," Jin said.

Jung Kook looked at him in confusion. "Girlfriend?" he asked.

"IU-shi, who else? Do you plan to go on date with her last night? That's why you asked Sejin-hyung permission right?" Jin confronted the maknae. Jung Kook was about to reply but was cut when the other members entered his hotel room.

"Yah maknae," J-Hope called for him. "Did you guys plan this?" he added.

"Nope. Actually I found out that she's coming to Singapore after I told her we're going to have concert here. She told me that she'll come a few days earlier with her family," Jung Kook confessed.

"Waa, what's up with you two? Is it another coincidence again?" he continued while looking at the maknae. Jung Kook scratched his head, hesitated to give his response.

"geokjeonghaji ma Love (don't worry my love), I modeun geon uyeoni ininikka (because all of this is not coincidence). Urin wanjeon dalla baby (we're completely different baby), unmyeonggeul chajaneun durinikka (because we've found our destiny)," Suga loudly sang part of DNA lyrics with his crack voice.

"ujuga saenggin geu nalbuteo gyesok (from the day the universe was formed), muhane segireul neomeoseo gyesok (past infinite worlds). Urin jeonsaengedo ama deum saengedo (probably in our past life and in our next life), yeongweoni hamkkenikka DNA (we'll be together forever, DNA)," all members, except the maknae suddenly sang the song complete with the choreography. Jung Kook had the urged to smack the head of each members but he ignored it for the sake of their fans.

"Yaaaaa, for Suga-hyung to recite that lyric... that really mean something," Namjoon chuckled. "Are you sure you guys are not dating? Because from my point of view, it seems like you guys are way more than just friends now," he added.

Jung Kook sighed before sitting on the couch. These people will never stop digging until he spill everything. "No, we're not," he denied.

"But I saw you guys flirting earlier," Jimin said before making the heart like what he saw earlier. Tae Hyung quickly stood up and did the same gesture. "Noonaaaaaaaaa," he said before laughing.

"So now please, do confess," Suga looked at the maknae, demanding an explanation. Jung Kook took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

"You remember the night Jimin and Tae caught me talking to her? Well it did not end there. I met her again when I went out the day we had a meeting for the comeback. I guess our friendship started at that very moment..." Jung Kook confessed.

"Wait, so the picture that we saw in your phone, it's real?" Jimin asked as Jung Kook finished explaining. Jung Kook cleared his throat and nodded. "Yeah, that's during our trip to Sokcho," he said.

"I knew it! It looks too real to be edited," J-Hope said.

"Ahh, our maknae. I'm feeling nostalgic now. I feel like it was just yesterday you join our group and you're too shy to take shower when we're awake and now... in a matter of time, you're about to become a boyfriend of Queen of Kpop," Tae Hyung said while patting Jung Kook's shoulder.

"I'm not... we're not..." Jung Kook tried to deny.

"But you want it right? And I think she wants it too. I can see the way she looked at you changed now," Jin asked. Jung Kook covered his face with his hand. These hyungs...

"No worries, maknae-ah. Your secret is perfectly safe with us," Namjoon said. 

Author's note:

Hi guys do you miss me? I'm sorry for 1 week delay but I was busy last week and this week too. I'm so frustrated since i failed to upload 2 chapters this week but I promise that i'll try my best to quickly revise Part 12 and can upload it sooner. Do you love the chapter? Oh, i forgot to address that I really love DNA lyrics and I kind of relate it with JungKookxIU coincidences. 

My current jam - TXT's Nap of Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 65 29
Hi guys its my second fanfic~~~ Jungkook is your childhood or best friend. He had always love you since you guys were kids but never told you. Your...
652 30 22
They united once again This time as Professor and Student Will she remember him ? Will she fall in love with him ? Read the book and find out what...
6.6K 219 7
🔞 It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...
15.2K 448 14
He's an idol and she's a foreigner. They cross paths and things never remained the same. When their relationship begins, she feels everything will be...