Earth Descension project: The...

Da AveryJ_

Kii-ea is 19 year old, soon to be queen of the galactic federation. When she has a bad landing on earth how w... Altro

INTRO * updated 8/2023*
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
8:
9:
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21:
23
24:
THIS IS ACTUALLY REALY IMPORTANT
25<3
26:
27
28:
29:
30
31:
32:
33:
34:
Not an update
35:
36:
37:
38:
Upload update <3
39:
40
41
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
Questions!
47:
48 part 1
48 part two
49
50
chapter 51:
52:
Chapter 53:
100K reads. WOW
I cannot believe I'm at 200k readers

22:

3.4K 200 12
Da AveryJ_

Ill be restarting my computer as it has begun to crap out on me:( boo, so because of that im uploading twice in one night<3

hope you guys like it 

xoxox

let me know

********************************************************************************

Chapter 22:

*Malaki p.o.v*

6-5-250-210 add

Its been the most stressful three days for me. Since kii-ea brought my mom into the ICU here I haven't laid my eyes on her once.

Since then Zed and Hendrix had me on lock down in kii-eas room. Which we all shared now. Kii-ea only comes back and night and usually takes the edge of the bed but sometimes I pull her over whomever shes near and pull her to me.

I know she likes the cuddles as much as me.

None of us have spoken about our 'relationship' but I think we have a mutual understanding that what we have isn't just friendship.

We've all been too busy working on our own departments, Zed has taken over international communications. Hes spreading the word and tracking who's coming and from where. Hendrix is working hand in hand with engineering on building safe homes for future residents. Then I have been working on building evidence of my fathers crimes against mutants and now, kii-eas people and the Martian/berlin residents who were here.

I have spent the last three days alone going through and deciphering the video clips of my brother. Showing the guys over and over, they were just as shocked as us.

"That cant really be him?" Hendrix mentioned cautiously.

"Why would he bring back his sons mangled body and throw it in there?" Zed was angry and showing it, where Hendrix was just baffled about our discovery.

Liam and Xander stepped in and helped us piece together a bill to get Nathan out of office and expose the chain of wrong doings going on in the UN under some noses. Kii-ea let lex work hand in hand with us on it, replacing her spot in a way. We found out two days ago My father happened to disappear from berlin. No evidence. Nothing, he just vanished with Lorelei shortly after announcing my mother's death.

I had made three video calls yesterday to Egypt, France, and Amsterdam. I spoke with officials and filled them in on some of our evidence. As they are the three closest colonies. This way they have can have all their face recognition programs looking out for my father and his mistress.

The Un board of officials finalized our request to remove him from office almost immediately.

As of current they are having to treat 20 mutants in berlin who were already given the vaccine. They were all infants who were abandoned by human parent willingly. Humans are still afraid of mutants for the most part.

Honestly those types of humans disgust me.

The orphanage caregiver said a man sent from the hospital to vaccinate the infants for their basics had been the only one to give them any shots. Turned out, the hospital never sent him. The caregiver blamed herself, but only after we explained, did she finally see she really did nothing wrong. All she can do now is love the children.

Thankfully kii-ea send med bots 1-10 to berlin along with half her medical crew, that and the infants will be coming back here in two weeks' time when we finish the hospital and extra rooms here.

Kii-ea agreed that she wanted as many orphans here in this city as she could take. She wants them safe and away from any futre harm, the caregiver is opting to come as well. Gia and kim are working on that paperwork personally, making sure to have a strong argument on taking kids here.

"We need those kids here." Kii-ea argued to The officials via video conference yesterday.

"How are you equipped to handle children?" they lectured.

"My crew is building a state of the art hospital, a school, and housing for all of, and any more orphans who find themselves wanting a peaceful home. One full of outsiders who will not judge them for what they were born as, human, Martian or mutant. My people, this town, has open arms to all." Kiia told them.

"The incident that happened with those infants is not the first attempt on mutant children's life in berlin. That's the biggest colony, those children fight for their lives on the streets, many conceal their mutant status just to service. France is no better." Gia had added in.

The representative from France had agreed to send all children in their care to kii-ea when she was able. That was 2115 children coming from France. All of whom were orphans of the system.

I was proud of kii-ea, her first priority after the attempt of child life was to bring them all to her. She had told us, Hendrix, zed, lex and myself that she felt this was a way to save earth, by starting with the youngest generation. Building up leaders from there.

The council has yet to finalize anything from berlin, but France was on board. That was a start.

My rovers from the poles had returned with samples of core this morning and ive spend most my morning with kii-ea geological team.

"The cores are still intact, this is good for earth." The geologist Lead, Sierra , told me.

"What do we do now?" I asked her.

"Well, Im going to have to request a team to go and sail the oceans around the north pole, from there ill try to put a new freezing solution in the water around. It should grab on to existing ice and expand it out several inches a month. Hopefully within the year ill have three feet around the whole north pole frozen again and building up icebergs." I watched her pull up a small model of her solution with an ice cube, whithin a minute the bowl was frozen solid.

"This is as Cold as kii-eas ice." I said to sierra.

"I modeled it after his ice. I took a sample from town square, been working with it since. Man that guys powers are crazy!" She told me laughing. I just nodded and laughed with her.

"Yea, youre telling me." I whispered.

"Hey can you grab kii-ea for me, I want to have a meeting about this with his highness." She didn't look at me as she attempted to pull the ice out the bowl.

I called kii-ea over my computer and she agreed to have a meeting. But a casual one, we all met in the chemistry lab. Kii-ea, lex, hendri, zed, and 5 other science department heads.

Sierra explained to everyone what she had told me about building back up the ice.

"If I send you a crew im going to send you with security and well need a boat with Radiation protection, can you handle that?" kii-ea asked sierra.

"Can I get an ice rover too? I know im asking for a lot, I just want to make sure I have everyth-"

"ill give you two, done. Ill get back to you when were able to get those built, we may need to get to Amsterdam and build from a preexisting boat there. We can send your crew there when its done?" Kii-ea built sierras ice crew of 50 and sent three members of her exploration crew to Amsterdam to find us a boat.

Kii-ea finalized the meeting by thanking sierra personally and giving her three personal drill bots, non Ai, but intelligent interacting bots that can carry things and climb loads of supply. Sierra nerded out on them as V showed her the specs. Kii-ea helping show them off too.

They were equipped with standard protection software and were able to shoot flares, send gps location to Kii-ea directly and all three combined could make a small Radiation proof hut in case she got stuck in a storm.

To say the last three days have been busy is an understatement. But after our small meeting kii-ea told me to come with her in the ICU waiting room. My face lit up, finally get to see my mom.

When I walked in the room the smell hit me first. It smelled like metal. Theres a large active blood transfuser next to my mother, the blood coming out of my mother is slowly filling the iv bag with metal. The same mixture carried in my body. Being this close to it now I can feel it, my mother is like me, but different?

"Mom, what's going on?" I walk to my mother and hold her hand, but my eyes are trained on the bag.

"Malaki. My baby boy." She said with a clear voice. One I haven't heard since I moved out at 15.

"Mom, im so sorry I didn't come see you more." My head fell into her lap and she rubbed my hair.

"I don't blame you for not coming one bit, I knew where you were always. As you always know where I am." My mother put her hand to my heart, meaning we were always with each other.

I almost cried. Ive been doing a lot of that lately.

"Mom, tell me, how are things at home? Why are you so sick?" I asked her, getting straight to the point.

"There's no easy way to say this to you, my baby boy. But ive known something for a long time and I have been unable to tell you with words." My mother lifts her covers and pulls out a plastic bag.In it is a computer chip. She tilted her head slightly and I saw a surgical scar on her neck, small and healed, but noticeable.

My eyes are wide.

"What are you doing with that? Was that in your head?" My voice wavered with sadness and anger.

"This chip is something that has been in my head since...the day I came home from Madagascar." I grip her hand so fast I didn't seem any movement with my eyes.

I go to say something, but my mother lifts her hand, signaling me to close my mouth.

"It was installed by him. By your father. It's a chip that controlled my muscle movement by sending electrical signals through the metal in my new circulatory system. Also made by your father." My mother just places a hand on my face and I see tears form in your eyes.

"Malaki, there are so many ways I wanted to tell you this, for so long. I should have told oyu before we left, but I wanted you home and safe." She started to cry but kept talking.

"You're not a mutant baby. You're another human experiment your father conducted. Just like me, and just like your brother." She hickuped a cry out and I respected her and kept quiet, just listening.

Your DNA is human, and the circuits in your body are man made. Put there on the night before you 15th birthday. He drugged you just like he did your brother and I, he injected you with the cybord dna and it worked .Better than it did anyone else." She sobbed onto my shoulder.

"Mom, are you saying it didn't work for you? But how does it course through your veins?" I asked.

"It poisonous to me Malaki, every beat of it burns my body, but Kii-ea is slowly removing it from my body. I haven't been able to move much until this morning." I looked at my mother again, just really looking at her. I realized in a way were identical.

"Are you really my mother?" I asked.

"I will always be your mother. You and Marc are my children. My boys, and Nathan, is your father yes. But technically Malaki. I am not your birth mother. You don't have a birth mother." Her words were a tidal wave throwing me under but I composed myself.

"I don't understand?"

"Malaki, your father was only the sperm to activate one of million identical egg cells he has. You and marc are true brothers. Genetically, you and I are aunt and nephew, as your fathers father was the sperm to fertilize the egg I was born of." She leaned her head back and looked at me once more, almost scared to look at me.

"I think Im going to puke." Kii-ea appeared out of no where with a trash can as I expelled my stomachs contents.

"You do this a lot don't you?" Kii-ea asked while she held my glasses and hair.

My mom laughed at her and I smiled.

"Well, my life has been pretty gross lately." Kii-ea nodded and handed the puje to a Bot next to her.

"Malaki, do you hate me for not telling you?" My mother asked me, not opening her eyes.

"You'll always be my mother, I will always call you mom and see you as my mom. I just cant believe I never knew what a sick bunch of phycos his family is." She opened her eyes and leaned into me.

"It's why I never had sex with that man, I bought him any hooker he wanted just to keep him away from me. He stopped asking after you were born thankfully. Lorelei and him have been together a long time." I nodded realizing how deep his insanity runs.

"Kii-ea." My mother says.

"Thank you for being there for my son." She smiled to kii-ea who was blushing deeply.

Im so glad shes as wonderful as her son. I heard kii-eas thoughts run. Kii-ea smiled to me and I winked at her. Her eyes widened as the realization that I read her thoughts dawned on her.

"What was that about?" My mom inquired, looking between us.

"as of lately I have a new ability. One that I cant really control." My mother sat up at this.

"I can read minds. Kinda, only on a good day kinda thing." I tell her, rubbing my head.

"You got it too." She says with a tear rolling down her face.

"Marc could do that in the last couple of years. He couldn't control it either." She smiled to me.

"You two are the first, well, Marc was the first." She frowned to me. And I saw guilt pass her eyes.

"It wasn't your fault you know." I tell her, nod needing to read mind to tell she was guilty about his death.

"I know, in fact ive gotten better at coping with his loss, since I was never able to talk about it over the last 10 years." I nod, understanding.

"Its been hard." I agree.

Kii-ea left and gave us some privacy and I filled my mother in on hoe im currently seeing zed and Hendrix and how were all kinda seeing kii-ea bt we don't talk about it.

She was nothing but happy for me.

"Shes a princess, right? If you marry her you'll be a king. That's a big responsibility." She warns me with a wicked smile.

"It'll be worth it." I tell her. 

************************************

Let me know by voting 

vote vote vote :3 it would mean alot <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.8K 132 21
A trouble maker is caught doing her schemes and gets sent to jail with a 20 year sentence. One day, a man offered her a way out only if she does some...
132 20 13
Space adventure? Check. Space shenanigans? Oh definitely. Trouble in paradise? Got it in one baby. Oh, and let's sprinkle in some romance in there to...
17.4K 680 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
61.4K 591 8
It's been five years since the plague struck. Leah knows there are other survivors, but she's avoiding them. She is doing just fine on her own. Survi...