44:

This is the chapter i have been dreading to write~ 

Warning: There is sex in this chapter if you need to, you wont miss anything important, skip it if needed. 

THIS IS A FOUR WAY SEX SCENE OK? IF YOU CANT HANDLE THAT HOWD YOU MAKE IT TO CHAPTER 44?

I nor anyone i know was able to help me write this so i had to get creative... Let me know what you think even if its just a 8==*D you know xD 

Chapter 44: 7-31-2250-210 a.d.d

*Zeds p.o.v*

Kii-ea and I had just woken the boys to make Malaki and Hendrix breakfast when kim and Honelle came over. Saying something about needing them to prepare a big breakfast for us all.

We rolled with it, not sure who planed that breakfast.

Silence envelops us as the door closes.

"That was unexpected..." Kii-ea says looking to me.

We have alone time for the first time in forever and all I want to do is go lay down with the guys.

She looks back to the bedroom door and then back to me.

"Zed...join me ok?" She smiles, grabbing my hand.

Looks like she has the same idea.

She drags me to the room where the guys are still sleeping. She tries to open the door quietly and we both end up giggling as the door squeaks, causing Hendrix to turn, cuddling into Malaki more.

She looks up to me.

"Theyre so cute.." She whispers in martian, I nod in agreement. She slowly lets go of my arm and makes her way in the middle, cuddling herself into their arms.

"Come on, get in.".

Following suit, kii-ea and I are facing each other as I cuddle my rear into Hendrix and hers is next to Malaki.

"I don't know how ill sleep without him right there zed." She whispers,

I was thinking the same thing...

"I don't know either. Maybe we should get big pillows? To replace them." I chuckles. She swats me away with a giggle.

Malaki groans a bit and ends up pulling kii-ea on top of him. His hips buck a bit in his groggy sleep and kii-ea releases a moan.

"Cookie.." Malaki moans, opening his eyes to look at our beautiful girlfriend.

**kii-ea p,o,v**

"Good morning." I smile.

Sitting with his cock so close to my pussy makes a dangerous thought cross my mind.

"Would it be so bad to loose my virginity today..." I think as try to adjust myself over malakis hard on.

Malakis eyes snap to mine and soon a mouth it on mine. A deep morning kiss while he rubs himself on me.

"That's a dangerous thought..." I hear him say in my head, causing embarrassment to spread across my whole body.

If I act on my thought, theres no going back on this relationship, I mean it I love them, and I want to. They mean the world to me and I want to share that connection with them.