30

Chapter 30: 6-11-2250 210 a.d.d

*zeds p.o.v*

Its close to one am when we park the cruisers 5 miles from town. Kii-ea has already spoken to the reptilian's leader via voice call, his name is Joseph. He is a young man of 27 and is the best hunter of the men. There colony is only 1500 strong and they have no wishes to meet with anyone but kii-ea.

Though, she talked them into letting her bring myself as well, as I am a small male. A fact I hate to admit.

"Leo? No, how about fluffy then?" kii-ea has been trying to name the animals since they walked on board, we even had to stop twice to let then outside to go potty.

The wolf huffs at kii-ea with an annoyed look.

"Ok, last one I swear, frankie?" She asked the wolf; his ear peak up at this name ans he nods yes. The intelligence of this creature terrifies me slightly.

"Yay! I got it!" she squeals in delight.

"Only took 78 names." Hendrix mumbles, only to get growled at by frankie.

During the naming process the bear hasn't left malkis side, following him everywhere. Only when Malaki came to join us in the living room did the bear come too.

"Let's try this one, what do you want your name to be?" I ask the bear, only to receive a smile as he lays down by kii-ea to receive a petting.

Twenty minutes later kii-ea is still reciting names.

"Henry? Ugh yeah no, I don't like it either. Poncho? Come on give me some credit. Im trying here." Kii-ea whines, the bear snorting out in what seems like a laugh at her frustration.

"What about Boe?" malaki asks out of nowhere. The bear jumping up and prancing on him.

"Well then." I laugh.

"We have Frankie and boe, together they make buddy!" Kii-ea says.

I leave them while I go prepare kii-eas armor and mine for the day, as we'll be there in by 3 am. That give us half an hour to get ready and an hour to get there.

My armor was a simple jumpsuit that could shift with me. Covered with royal jacket given to me by v, this way we represented kii-ea and not berlin.

It was cold out surprisingly, about 8 degrees Celsius (46.4*f) outside.

So, for kii-ea I spoiled the shit out of her. I made sure she got her jumpsuit for underneath. Over it she gets knee high combat boots, a long-sleeved shirt that was gold and silver, and a black trench coat over it.

Choosing to outmatch knit beanies to go with, from none other than of my mother. When she found out we wanted her to come to Russia with us she made sure to make all four of us matching ones. Kii-ea thought it was awesome and I was in the corner embarrassed as hell when she gave them to us.