18

Chapter 18:

5-31-2250 -210 a.d.d

*Kii-ea p.o.v*

I woke up really hot, sweating like a pig in an oven.

I tried to move but an arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into them.

"I don't want to get up yet. stop moving." Someone mumbled.

Yesterday I had stolen zeds armor to walk his and Hendrix family around town. People did not even know it was me and I felt a new type of freedom.

I spent all afternoon and some of the evening touring the city with zed and Hendrix families, Honelle and I bonded a lot.

When I got back last night zed and Malaki were still sleeping. Hendrix was up watching a movie called 'lucy' and we stayed up watching it. We just kept putting on movie after movie while we sat inm comfortable silence.

I must have fallen asleep because now I was in between him and Malaki. It was laki who was holding me very close to him, mumbling about not wanting to get up. Hendrix on my front had his arm around my thighs and I could feel zeds hand on my arm.

Our feet were a tangled mess, but I was honestly enjoying this new comfort.

But I had to pee.

I was slowly unwrapping Malaki's arms from me when I felt zeds hand squeeze my arm. I looked up to see a very sleepy eyed man staring at me.

"Well. I could get used to this." Zed smiled to me.

"Yeah, it was...nice" I say back, finally scooting off the bed. As if I was never there, Malaki pulled Hendrix to him with a groan.

"Cute" Zed and I said at the same time, chuckling together.

I went to help zed to his chair but he swatted my hand away playfully.

"I got this kiki, look." He waddled on one stuff leg to the chair with ease. Mimicking a penguin very well. He smiled as he passed the chair and went straight to the bathroom. He held the door open and gave me puppy dog eyes

"I might need help peeing though, you never know!" I rolled my eyes at him and I shut the door for him. Right in his face.

He finished his business, and I rushed in to do mine. Once emerged I saw zed messing with the plastic knee sleeve keeping his leg straight.

"You really want that thing off huh?" he nodded yes.

I walk over to the computer and quickly 3-d printed a new mask for me and new helmet. Both were made from carbon fiber and looked similar in style to the ones the UN used for the guys. Id fit in with them better this way.

 They take about 15 mins to finish, so i began to make coffee for us both and we ate protein bars. 

"Now I don't have to wear a full armor set, I'll send a picture to the security force, so I can go wherever."  I noticed zed was honestly having trouble putting pants on. I went over and took his pants from him, leaving him in his briefs.

Don't look down just don't look down.

"Stop fussing with that, just wear a blanket again, you can put on your pants when I get us to the big hospital." He huffed at me and put on his new clean shirt. I went to the closet and got dressed in black on black clothing to wear under the cape and new helmet with a smaller voice disguise that went over my mouth like a mask.

"V, I set you specs on my new armor, ill be heading to base hospital to remove zeds bind and get him into some muscle therapy today." Zed looks at me sideways.