34:

(cave pond above)

***(A/N: A lot of times when im typing Joshua it spellchecks to Joseph, and it doesn't show me like, any squgly line so I wanted to say if you see that name (Joseph) its actually Joshua (reptilian leader) and his brothers name is jake

ok toodles<3<3<3))***

Chapter 34: 6-20-2250 210 a.d.d

*zeds p.o.v*

It took me an hour after Hendrixs' love box reveal to get things set up with Joshua.

"Are you sure you can handle the water? The guys and I can only stay in for 5 minuets, it burns through our scales." Joshua tells me.

"I have a feeling kii-ea and I will be ok. Most martians have 100 layers of our epidermis, unlike your 7." I tell him, he nods.

"Don't bring your ass back here to complain to me when you're burning your balls in that water." He laughs.

"yeah yeah! Whatever! My balls will be fine!" I yell to him, walking back to the rover. The woman nearby giggle at my statement.

Oh god, that was embarrassing. I walk quicker to get me out of that situation.

***

Back at the rover I find kii-ea already loading her backpack into the smaller rover we took from zynk and his crew. Malaki told them we were taking water radiation samples.

Not a whole lie, but it was mostly just to get us alone with kii-ea.

I look back to see the boys all around kii-ea, whimpering.

"No boe, you and frankie are going to stay with Honelle and anne tonight ok?" Kiki told them, kneeling down to hug them.

They both cuddled around her like a hug of sorts.

"I'll be fine ok? Your mama aint going to get hurt, im stronger than all three of these guys!" She boasted pointing to us. Boe snorted a bear like laugh and frankie nodded yes. They both licked her

"They really do understand, don't they?" Honelle asked, walking over.

"Yeah they do." Hendrix said, staring at both the boys. It was like some animalistic telepathy going on between them because Frankie huffed out in annoyance and boe turned away from Hendrix.

"Honelle, don't let them make a mess ok? They know better." Hendrix told her.

"They really love their mom." I say looking to kii-ea who smiles and waves a last goodbye to boe and frankie.

Malaki walks out with his bag and my bag in his hand, loading it onto the vehicle. Tying it up he waved us all in.

"Come on we have an hour ahead of us!" Hendrix waves bye to Honelle and kiki comes running out with a giant portable cooler. I look to her questionable.

"Its cake isn't it." I deadpan, rolling my eyes at her nod yes.

"Its Alyssa's recipe, gia made it this morning." She smiles.

"Oh shit this is going to be a fun camp out." Hendrix says with a stomach growl.

"Here." She hands him a snack. He smiles and kisses her hand.

"Yeah you already know me don't you." He presses into her like a cat would.

*one hour later*(read like sponge bob narrator)

"Are you sure this bridge is safe?" I ask for the 10th time.

"Zed. Its as safe as it was two minuets ago. It made of poured concrete and reinforced steel. It'll last another hundred years." Hendrix tells me for the tenth time.