36:

Chapter 36: 6-21-2250, 210 A.D.D

*Malaki p.o.v*

Waking up in a rover, covered in three naked people with a view of the early morning sky is...

wait. 

Two naked people, theres a furry one... I sit up and see Hendrix In his giant cat form tucked around kii-ea body like a blanket.

"oh lord." I mumble laying back down. they're so cute. 

We surprisingly didn't do anything sexual yesterday. I knew we all wanted to, but I think we just enjoyed just being together in each other arms, a bonding of sorts. 

Kii-eas wrist band vibrated as an alarm she set for herself went off, and soon enough my very lovely and super tired girlfriend was mumbling herself awake.

"Hendrix, your paw is in my hair..." she grumbles, pulling at her lose hair that are practically all over the place.

"Ow, ow. Hey!" she smacks his paw then begins to free her hair.

"MMeeeaaaah!" Hendrixs, in cat form, releases in pain, waking zed up like a firecracker.

"WHATS WRONG!" zed gets to his knees and begins to look around.

"HAHAHAHA!" I burst out laughing, all three looking to me like im crazy.

Now, I can't stop laughing at the sight of this. These three have got to be the funniest people i've ever seen in my life.

"oh my god, zed, kii-ea fine, Hendrix, you pulled her hair, kii-ea, lets get your hair braided again..." I sit up all the way and lean over to pull kii-ea up out of bed and place her on the floor in front of me and attempt a braid.

Key word.

Attempt.

****after breakfast*****

We were out all day yesterday in the cave.

 After everyone had an intense make out session we found an even hotter pool of water way back and kii-ea and zed decided it was best to have a spa day there. So when we finally did emerged late last night, the drone completed its scan but we didn't care to look.

SO now that were back kii-ea actually has to look at it. 

While the three of us guys get dresses, kii-ea is already outside in a small chair looking over the drone footage while she looks over the water.

"Malaki look!" she pulls up the screen and the drone has scanned for living life here.

On the screen before me is tons of fish, small fish to lochness monster sized. Even showing their stomach content.

"Kii-ea you could have been eaten by that one." I point to the largest fish, its huge at lease two buses long.

"No, look, he is vegetarian, his stomach shows he eats small plants algae. I was ok." She smiles, waving me off.

"I wonder if all animals are intelligent now?" she wonders allowed.

"Surely they're at least smarter now." I say.

"wonder if they'll say hi to me? god knows I don't eat fish." She says looking over the drone list of fish.

"The only carnivore fish here is the size of my hand, it eats little minnows." She stands and hands me the drone.

"Im going to look at the fishies." She tells me, tossing the drone footage aside. I look at her strangely, but I see her tie her boots up.

"Malaki, later can you tell Hendrix to come up with something to protect this lake. These fish made it through world war 1, world war 2 and doomsday. They deserve to be safe." She smiles.