19

Chapter 19:

5-31-2250-210 a.d.d

*Hendrix p.o.v*

I woke up to Malaki's huge body rolling on top of mine. He's snoring so I know he's still awake.

"Malaki, get the hell off me." I strain out.

He rolls again, this time his knee is dangerously close to my privates.

"MA-LA-KI, get off of me you fat piece of—oophm!" In my efforts to push him off of me when he rolled off I pushed myself onto the floor.

"Hendrix, babe, are you ok?" A sleepy faced Malaki peers over the edge of the bed, his eyes aren't quite open and hes rubbing his face with one of his hands.

"Wonderful. Thank you." I sit up and get dressed, followed shortly behind by Laki.

"When did we get here? Why are we in cookies bed?" I smile at him.

"We all four fell asleep together last night. I don't know if you remember what happened yesterday. But Kii-ea was worried about you. We all were. Zed and I love you so much Malaki, and Kii-ea cares for you deeply. We all stayed with you." I place my forehead on his chin and exhale.

"I remember.." he breaths out sadly.

"You don't need to think about it ok? Kitty left some pills for you, there anti-anxiety pills. She says you don't have to take them if you don't want to. But she knows you've been through a lot and could use them." He smiles at me and walks past them to the clothes set out on the dresser.

"I slept really good last night." He hands me my own clothes and we get dresses, but not before he quickly places a kiss on my forehead and gets us coffee.

"I think I don't want to wear my armor anymore." He whispers to me.

"People don't care here anyway. Its like a free state here." I agree with him.

"Ill join you if you want. We can start over here, together?" I barely finished my sentence when Malaki pulled me into a hug.

"That would mean a lot to me. For years this armor represented nothing but oppression to me. I lived two lives and im tired of it." I watched his eyes glaze over and then the doors opened.

"Here are some of the clothes I could get in your sizes on short notice, now I need to go get mistress Honelle from below. You'll find me later master Malaki, master Hendrix." She bowed and left.

"That was too quick, creepy quick." I look to him and he just smirks.

"I was talking to her for a couple minuets." He says as he walks to the trunk. He opens it and it appears to be a huge collection of men's clothes.

Malaki went with a short sleeved armored shirt with black carbon fiber undershirt and pant with padded thighs and shins. The shirt was maroon and gold thread color and went well against his dark skin. He wore arm bracers that hooked onto his middle fingers. Leaving most of his upper arms exposed, showing his circuits.

My outfit was a long sleeved basic dark navy shirt with full grey carbon fiber armor over my chest and legs, it had golden accents on zippers and pocket lining. I went with wrist bracers and shin guards. I tied my hair into a man bun of sorts and found a bun cuff to keep it in place.

I grabbed an outfit for zed as well. It was a golden carbon fiber armor jumpsuit that was long sleeved and had built in fingerless gloves. It had a basic shirt to go over it in red and silver. I found some black thigh and shin guards to help protect him. It would morph with his Martian as well.