Cold Eyes || Gaara x Reader

Galing kay 101_classified

Y/n is a simple girl, intelligent, good at martial arts, loves the Naruto series. Her life is changed when th... Higit pa

Authors Note
⚠️Under Construction⚠️
||prologue||
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
Real World
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71||
||72||
||73||
||74||
||75||
||76||
||77||
||78||
||79||
||80||
||81||
||82||
||83||
||84||
||85||
||86||
||87||
||88||
||89||
||90||
||91||
||92||
||93||
||94||
||Epilogue||
Authors Note
Special
Authors Note
Real World pt.2
Special pt.2
Their Meeting

||7||

18K 732 510
Galing kay 101_classified

Edited: 19/01/24
Reuploaded: 21/01/24

°🥀°

We decided to stop and eat in one of the soup places since the lizard stuff is... it's taking me a minute to adjust to the interesting taste, as we ate we just spoke to each other about random things. You know, getting to know each other a bit more but while still making sure I seem like an amnesiac. In all technicalities, I guess I am an amnesiac in the sense that I know nothing about my OCs, and now I guess, my in Naruto world's backstory. I wrote the damn thing, yet I don't remember a single thing about it. Just had to make sure any information I did decide to spare him sounded more like a random, distant memory of kinds.

"Alright, Gaara. I have an idea. Back at home, I used to do this thing with my friends where if we hadn't seen each other for a while we'd ask 10 questions back and forth. It was a quicker way to catch up with them," I tell him, he nodded with a look of curiosity. I didn't really know how to spin that in a lighter way, so I was honestly glad when he didn't comment on that obvious 'used to do this thing with my friends' line I put in there.

"Sounds interesting, how does it work?" he asked. I smiled.

"First we do rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first," I say, putting my fist out. He looked at me confused for a moment and for a second I wondered if rock, paper, scissors doesn't exist or if this is one of those signs of a bad childhood coming through. I quickly taught him the rules and then reset my fist again and he copied me. We did a round of rock, paper, scissors, he won with paper and myself with rock. I'd like to say I went easy on him but I genuinely thought he was going to go scissors.

"And now you ask a question, I answer it truthfully and then I ask you a question, you answer, and we do this back and forth until we've asked 10 questions each because 20 is a bit much," I told him, he nodded and started thinking as I just drank the last of my soup and thanked the cook as he took the bowl back, bowing his head to me in return.

(for the sake of my writing laziness, we'll just say, normal text = you, italics = Gaara, underlined things are the questions)

"Do you like it here in Sunagakure?" he asked me.

"Yes I do, it's warmer here than home though, well, that I mildly remember. Sometimes I don't know how you cope," I replied before thinking of a question for him.

"What do you enjoy doing when you're off Kazekage duties?" I asked.

"Hmm... I like to sit down to read. But it's rare that I have anytime for myself anymore. Being Kazekage isn't something you can simply take a break from. Now for you, would you consider living here permanently after you regained your memories?"

"I don't really know. I could. But I feel like not many people are comfortable with a half dead girl appearing on the front porch of the village and then moving in like it's all just peachy... I've seen the way people look at me around here... Anyway, do you have any goals?"

"Other than becoming Kazekage, which I've already done, I guess, just to be respected by everyone in the village. Make friends. Maybe start a family? For now, I am satisfied with what I have though. I'll ask you the same question. Do you have any goals?"

"Not really. I should figure one out— actually, scratch that, I do have a goal. I want to remember things and possibly get home while becoming great friends with a certain sand trio. As for you, do you have anyone that is extremely precious to you?"

"My siblings, friends and the whole village. What's your home like?"

"... I'm unsure. I think it was nice. Peaceful, possibly. Although, I remember there are wars happening all over. But I think I still love it there regardless because my family and friends are there. Who's you favourite person in the leaf village? Why?"

"I believe that was two questions but as for the answer. I'd have to say Naruto. It will mostly be because he taught me about friendship and about why I shouldn't just care about myself. What's the best thing about your home and why?"

I paused a moment; pretending is getting difficult. Come on, y/n, just wing it. It's not that hard.

"... I think the trees are by far the greatest thing. They changed in the ever passing seasons. In the summer the leaves are bright green and vibrant, in the autumn they change colours into browns, reds, oranges. In the winter they die and fall off but then in spring they start growing again starting from small buds until the flowers bloom. We call it cherry blossom season because that's when the cherry blossoms on trees bloom and litter the ground in beautiful pink petals. Will you ever leave Sunagakure and travel, look around, explore for anything that's not Kazekage work?"

"Maybe when I retire and I'm certain the person taking over is ready for the job and they're not going to destroy the village. Do you hold anyone special in your heart?"

"If you mean romantically, no one. In terms of family, my parents. Platonically, two people I think. Their faces are blurry and their names are far from the tip of my tongue but they're there a lot in my memories. Do you enjoy music? Maybe play any?"

"There you go with two questions again! Are you sure you know the rules?" he pointed out with a small amused hum that could almost be called a chuckle in some sense of the word before answering, "I do enjoy music, but I cannot play it. Can you play it?"

"I play a little bit of violin and piano. My mother liked me to do creative stuff, so I was taught, violin, piano and how to dance on ice under her name but my father wanted me to be able to fight, and so I was taught marti- I mean, taijutsu under his name. Have you and your siblings been close your whole life?"

"Not particularly, we only became as close as we did after the chuunin exams when Naruto beat some sense into me. Up until then... we had a strained and near non-existent relationship. What are your parents like?"

"... my father is very... loving. He supports me. My mother... died when I was seven years old. She drowned. How would you feel if someone in front of you just... disappeared one day?"

My mother swerved to avoid hitting a dog that walked out onto the road she was driving over after work. The car went hood first into the lake, apparently she didn't get out because the belt got stuck and the windows were open, so it was like an inescapable death trap. It's one of those scenarios that you see in films and shows and think 'that would never happen' but of course the universe is always out to prove you wrong. After all, look at me now, I'm in my favourite anime/manga.

"Could you possibly mean... yourself? I'm not sure I understand this question. Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious, you know... If you disappeared in front of me I'd probably end up searching all the world just to find you again."

He seemed to freeze for a moment. I could visibly see the cogs spinning in his head as he processed what I'd just said. I know he's probably not used to people being so kind to him just yet. If I remember right, the village is still a bit iffy about him even now. It's only really after he shows just how much he's willing to push himself to protect the village that they truly begin to trust him, so I doubt he's had much kindness sent his way up to now. His reaction is... I don't know, kind of cute?

I couldn't help but smile at his baffled face.

Gaara opened his mouth to finally respond but was interrupted. By a nin who'd just entered the soup restaurant.

"There you are, Lord Kazekage. We've been looking for you everywhere! There's a stack of paperwork you need to tend to. Some of the documents are incredibly important," a sand ninja appeared next to us and started talking to his leader. Gaara looked at me, I just smiled and stood up.

"Go ahead, I'm going to walk around the village a bit more, still getting used to it," I told him as he also stood up.

"We can... continue this later," Gaara told me.

"Sounds good," I nodded before leaving the building ahead of him. Should probably get out of there just in case I'm asked to pay with my non-existent money...

Gaara's PoV

I watched as y/n walked out the restaurant before glaring at the nin beside me. He looked at me confused as I just sighed and paid for our meals. He interrupted me before I could tell her that I would look for her too even if we both knew it was likely a lie.

I don't know her. I don't trust her. There's something in the way she speaks. It's like she knows more than she's letting on but also lacks the basic knowledge about life. I want to trust her. I just... cannot. Not yet, however, perhaps if I can keep getting information about her in this way out of her, maybe one day I would be able to fully trust her and on that day... I'll answer that question with a certain, clear answer.

I hope I didn't hurt her with my silence regardless, she is a nice girl to have around, if I hurt her she won't come around anymore so I must just be wary.

Now, where to begin withthis paperwork..?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

487 23 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
37.4K 907 30
As children you saw her as a friend and nothing else. But when your paths separated, you realised how much she meant to you. And now after almost ten...
34.1K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
61.4K 1.9K 10
Three years have passed since the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, but for Ayuka Yuna, it still felt like only yesterday. Nightmares and gruesome...