DESTINY

By Aarushi0403

What happens when destiny play its cards leaving a very beautiful rich successful girl with NKK "PRETENDING T... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(A)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 23(C)
Chapter 23(D)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (A)
Chapter 25 (B)
Chapter 25 (C)
Chapter 25(D)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(A)
Chapter 40 (B)
Note
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Chapter 38

2.4K 215 26
By Aarushi0403

Hola guys,
I know it's too late.... But I m sorry for the delay. Here I have started writing again after months... Let me know how is the chapter.
Hope you guys are still interested in reading this FF. I will be more regular on writing from now on.
Enjoy!!

***********************

After breakfast,
Shivay directly went to ask for help from the only person who can make Anika do anything and was glad that he did.

Malhotra fashion

Anika was thinking about her life and people she loves....
On one side is her DJ who has so many expectations from her marriage to Shivay and then their is Dadi.

Though Dadi has given her words that she will support her decision but she knew, she will be heartbroken if she comes to know about her decision of divorcing Shivay.

Then there is this other headache of keeping fast for Shivay on Karvachouth.... Anika was in delima to observe this fast because to her this relationship is forced upon and she doesn't want to fake anything but also didn't want to hurt her elders emotion and rituals.
That would be playing with their sentiments. Hence she decided that she will be keeping the fast just for the two women she idolize.

The other tension she had, was the Paris Fashion Week which was organized every year where fashion designers from all over the world take part to flaunt and impress with their best designs and introduce the new fashion trends of the year to the public. Its also a sort of competition for the best designer of the season in different types of clothing styles.

AM fashions had taken part in the competition last year and even won the best designer for bridal collection award. Unfortunately DJ health worsened, she had to flew to India so, she never went to the stage to take the award.

Now is the chance for her. Paris Fashion Week will be held in 10 weeks from now, she will reveal herself as Anika Malhotra aka AM ,daughter of Ravindra Malhotra designer of AM fashion brands.

AM The face behind the famous bridal brand which is hidden from almost everyone including her forced husband. She has to make that a success and again win for her Dad and Mom, specially her Dad who has given her anything and everything . She owes him that respect and proudness that will be known after the world recognition of AM as Anika Malhotra only daughter of Ravindra Malhotra.

Lastly she decided to forget all about Shivay and Oberoi's and think about her Dad first. He is the only person she could think to disappoint ever.

She straightaway went to her office at Malhotra industries to get started with sketching the rough design first.

Oberoi Mansion

Standing by the French windows of his room facing the swimming pool Shivay was in his own thoughts, when om and Rudra entered.

Om- Rudra don't you think today the sun has risen from west....

Rudra(confused)- O.... I didn't noticed but why has sun changed his direction today? Doesn't it always rise from east to west....

Om- Duffer, it is a metaphor. I was talking about Shivay. Standing lost and not handling any meeting or conference calls is a rare sight. Why are you still at home? Don't you have to go to your second home aka office?

Shivay- No, I have postponed all my meetings for 2 days. I m gonna spend this time with you guys.

Rudra- What The fish bro....O you are right sun is not that nice to change his directions. Tell us the truth bhaiya....why are you still at home ? Is it related to Anika Bhabhi?

Shivay(sighing)- OK, you guys caught me. I am planning a surprise for Anika and you guys are going to help me.

Both Om Ru got excited.
Om- Anything for you and Anika Shivay.

Rudra- Yes bhaiya, you don't have to worry, just tell us the plan.

Shivay explains his idea to them and Obros grin to make it a best surprise.

5pm, Malhotra industries

Anika was still busy with her designs when her phone rang.

Anika(worried)- Hello DJ, are you OK? Do you need something? Are you feeling OK? Have you taken your medicines? Tell me na DJ, why aren't you speaking?

DJ- kiddo relax and let me say something.... I m completely fine and yes I have taken the medication. Can't your poor grandma now call you without any emergency?

Anika(relaxed)- No DJ you know na you can call me anytime. Now tell me what my beautiful DJ wants me for?

DJ- Kiddo, you and Shivay have just gotten married and still you work all day till late hours. You and Shivay should have all the fun while you can. Just go out have dinner and enjoy your time together . You have whole life to work.

Anika(frowning)- DJ, me and Shivay are Fine. We are both busy with work load. Anyways Shivay will not go as he has some important conference meeting to go to.
She said making an excuse.

DJ- I have already talked to Shivay and he is already here so, you get your ass here to . Leave the office and be here fast. No excuses.
With that she cuts the call before Anika can say anything.

Anika just looked at her phone confused, about what just happened.

Oberoi Mansion

DJ shows thumbs up sign to Shivay about plan being successful. He hugged her and his brothers tightly thanking them.

DJ- Shivay now go and look your best, my kiddo is very moody. She always has liked cleaned up daper man. I cleared your path now ball is in your court. Remember I want my great grandchildren soon.

Shivay- DJ you are the best. I promise to take care of Anika and bring her back safely. Thanks a lot. And Ya you will see your great grandchildren soon.
He winked at her and rushed towards his room to dress for his beautiful wife.

8pm, Oberoi mansion

Shivay was pacing nervously looking at the grand stairs with OmRu sitting on the couch looking at him in amusement .

Om- Shivay stop your pacing. You are giving us a headache. Anika won't ditch you bro.

Rudra- Yes brother, chillax. Sis in law will be down anytime now.

Shivay- You both don't know Anika like I do. She is always angry at me. She can ditch me or divorce me like right now if she wants to. She is very difficult when it comes to me.

Om- Nothing like that will happen tonight. Just take a deep breath and enjoy your evening with a smart intelligent beautiful lady who is your wife.

Shivay took deep breaths to calm himself before Anika saw him in that phase.

Anika was uneasy about this whole going out with Shivay planned by her DJ. Unsure but confident, she walked down the stairs to the main sitting area of Oberoi mansion in one of her creations.

[PC- google]

Shivay was struck by lightning when the gorgeous lady descended towards him. He realized that his wife is breath taking beautiful and he can't ever let her go. Not in this life time. It would be his end if she ever left him for real.

Anika hugged Om Rudra while they complimented her.

She saw how Shivay was frozen and admiring her.

She has to admit Shivay did look more handsome then he usually does.

She wanted to run her fingers through his gelled hairs and touch his tux clad torso.

Anika and Shivay were so lost looking and admiring the other that they forgot that they have to be somewhere.

Om- Guys, I know you are newly married but please don't eye rape each other in front of our virgin eyes.
He said with his one hand covering Rudra eyes and other hand covering his.

Anika and Shivay blushed deeply looking anywhere but each other.

Shivay- Shut up both of you. You both have vulgar minds.

Anika- OmRu why don't you guys join us on dinner too. The more the merrier.
She said casually.
But Shivay felt hurt that she doesn't want to go with him alone.

Rudra- No Bhabhi, I can't. I have to complete college assignment with Sumo(saumya). I m very very busy today.

Om- I have my own date with Ishana. Sorry guys you are on your own. Don't kill each other. Come home safely in one piece. Specially you Shivay.
He said last line inaudibly that only Shivay heard it.

Shivay- Let's go Anika. We are getting late for our da....dinner.

Anika bid goodbye to OmRu following Shivay to the car.

In the car

Soft romantic music was playing in the background but the couple were busy glancing at each other secretly.

Anika- I m sorry, you have to come with me to this arrangement. My DJ sometimes can be forceful and adamant. But we don't really have to go. Drop me near Sahil's place and you can enjoy your night the way you want.

Shivay(frustrated)- Will you ever stop jumping on conclusions? She didn't force me. I wanted to come. I have already told you Anika I want to be in this relationship I want to be your husband in every way. I m not dropping you anywhere. You are coming with me on our date.

Anika(wide eyes) - Date?? What Date? You never asked me out for a date. It's not a date just a casual dinner. I have already told you that I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. I want a divorce. I m just doing this for my DJ. I m not interested in this relationship or you.

Shivay(laughing sarcastically) - It is a date and now you know. And you are lying Mrs. Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi. I saw how you looked at me earlier at Oberoi mansion. It didn't seem like you are not interested instead you looked very deeply interested as if you wanted to tear my shirt buttons off and kiss me with all the life you have got. Tell me am I wrong?

Anika(embaressed)- Cheeee... How cheeaa..p . N..o.... Tha.. That is ridiculous. I didn't look at you like that. I wasn't admiring your hot body and handsome face.

Shivay(amused)- Hot Body And Handsome Face. Interesting. I never used those words. Now I know what you actually feel about me. Go on. Tell me what else were you not looking at.
He said teasing the hell out of her.

Anika turned red blushing.

Anika(flustered)- I didn't mean that. Just get over yourself. Your ego is already to big, don't boost it anymore.

Shivay- Anika, you are so cute. I know you are attracted to me. You know that you are attracted to me, then why make everything so complicated!!! Its not only my ego, your ego is huge too more than mine. You don't want to accept your own feelings for me in your stubbornness .And I will make sure you do and you give this relationship a real chance.

Anika- I m doing no such things. And you very well know the reason behind all of this. The wedding you forced on me. I m sure if you didn't know me as Anika Malhotra or if I was some middle class girl you would have tossed me aside and had moved on in your life until now. All your life revolves around name, blood and lineage.I can't live my whole life with a person with that kind of mentality. I m divorcing you that's for sure.

Shivay- I know I did commit some mistakes and am ready to do anything for you to forgive me. I can't change of way of thinking about life. And I would have never dumped you whatsoever the conditions would have been. Even if you want to file for a divorce , don't forget you have to stay with me for atleast 6 months to do that. We don't know what can happen in 6 whole months. May be, you could be pregnant with my child or children in 6 whole months.

Anika- What.... What....wh...!! That is never happening. Not in this lifetime. Stop running your wild imagination and concentrate on driving. You are talking about imaginary children on our first date. You are hopeless Shivay Cheapde Oberoi.

Shivay- Never say Never. Finally you accepted that this is our first Date. Now we are making progress. Thank you honey. I will make our first date memorable for you.

Anika- I... I.... You...

Shivay stopped his car in front of private area of beach, secluded and beautifully decorated tent with fairy lights and resonating sound of crashing waves.

Shivay- We reached our destination. OK now . Let's call it a truce tonight. No more arguing, no teasing, no divorce talks or talks of past . I want our night to be just about you and me, like a newly couple who has started their new phase of life together on the new path to discover each other. Will you be my date for the night Anika?

Anika nod her head in yes not able to say anything more.

He took her right hand and kissed on the back of her hand giving her the confirmation that he meant every word.

Sparks flew with the touch of his firm but soft lips like a live wire touched her soul. Anika was speechless with the fact that even a tiny gesture from Shivay could do this to her.

At that point she knew she was definitely attracted to the handsome and charming man, her man specifically. May be she is starting to fall, falling hard for her husband.

To be continued.....

Guys please leave your feedbacks I really need to know if it's up to the mark or not.

Target votes- 120
Comments- 30

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1K 32
[Cringe fetus writing. Read on your own risk.] THANK YOU FOR 10K READERS 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤ 15/6/2023 - Again #1st on #kunaljaisingh 8/5/2023 - #1st on...
46.3K 4.2K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...
265K 14K 35
Shivaay is the great businessman and he leads the Oberoi Empire in a way that awestrucks all the business leaders. He has tadi, arrogant and strict p...