Crossbred (An Avengers and Pe...

By Will_of_Fiore

Arcee was the daughter of Artemis, The goddess of virginity and much more. The twin sister of Apollo. She als... More

Character intro (please read it will explain a lot! I will be adding to it!)
Chapter 1 (Edited thanks to RavenHolmes1994)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 Getting Couplized (edited)
Chapter 4 (Meeting Artemis, My mother) (edited)
Chapter 5 (Welcome to Camp Half-Blood) (edited)
Chapter 6 (The Prophecy) (edited)
Chapter 7 (Gifts) (edited)
Chapter 8 (Dinner) (edited)
Chapter 9 The Quest Begins (edited)
Chapter 10 The Reunion (edited)
Chapter 11 Clues
Chapter 12 Training
Chapter 13 Good-Byes
Chapter 14 Road Trip
Chapter 15 Love Bites
Chapter 16 Wedding Bells
Chapter 17 Beaches and Robots
Chapter 18 Kidnapped
Chapter 19 Children of the Moon and the Underworld
Chapter 20 Old and New Friends
Chapter 21 Recruiting the Gods
Chapter 22 Plans with No Regrets
Chapter 23 Rescues
Chapter 24 It's Begun
Chapter 25 It's Over... or is it?

Chapter 24 Plans and Schemes

1K 33 3
By Will_of_Fiore

~Annalise Hudson's P.O.V~

"Damn it!" I swore as the cursed girl escaped. I placed my hand over the gash in my side, which stung from where she hit me, and sheathed my dagger. I groaned when I remembered how she had even gotten to me in such little time. Ignoring my wound, I walked towards the one area I was able to contact my Masters. It was a secret room but they needed to hear of the news. I removed my hand from my side and outstretched it letting a drop of my blood hit a golden pan. "Oh Great Mother Earth and The Master of Time please answer me. I wish to report on news about the girl."

"What do you want mortal?" A harsh male voice rang through the chamber.

"Kronos, Let the girl talk." A female cut in.

I nodded and then began. "The Daughter of Artemis attacked our base while, as you requested, I tortured her father. She grew angry when she saw this and charged me. As she started running she turned into pure silver light, disappeared and reappeared in front of me. I think she managed to remove the restriction of her powers. I believe the time of her sacrifice is soon upon us. I wish for permission to track her down and instead of capturing her and her family, I ask to kill her family and make her watch so she is broken. Then bring her back here and prepare her for the night you shall rise and take your rightful places as rulers of the world."

"This is troubling news... you're request is granted. Annalise Hudson, Daughter of Nemesis, let the never ending night fall." Lady Gaia stated and I couldn't prevent the evil smirk that etched it's way on to my face. Time for the end of the world as we know it.

A/N: Okay maybe I lied... probably 6+ chapters till I finish this. I just wanted to give you guys a look into the bad guy's plan. Now as I said Memories will be up as soon as this story is done so check that out when it comes out. I'd tell you what it's about but...

Spoilers. :P

~Abby(DoT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 92 17
Loki and Ida arrive on Midgard to finally meet her birth father, Tony Stark, with the expectation things will go one of two ways: 1. Tony will accept...
567K 17.2K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
11.9K 363 42
Meet Y/n L/n, The goddess of magic. Some from Asgard might know her as queen, but some know her as a normal girl from the city. Y/n had two brothers...
80.4K 1.5K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...