Good Girl [A The Boyz Fanfic]

By moonrisenth

Your mom has finally had enough of your misconduct and pranks and finally decides to ship you off to live wit... More

A little bit of chocolate
goodbye trouble!
Kick start
A cup of Jay
Never again
Just chiillll
Natural
Action figures
Almost
Bread crumbs & mischief
Slumber party
Hangover mornings
Chicken little
New enemies
Be afraid, be very afraid
Questions
Bad Bitch
The Date
Behind the scenes
Get it?
You, me, counting sheep
RUN!
The truth
Typing...✏
Uh oh
Typing...✏
Operation...Something
Bird brain
The birds and the bees
Goodbye
Real Talk (Bonus)
For life

The fight

5K 256 394
By moonrisenth

A/n: I see there's a bit of confusion. This Hyunjin isn't SKZ' Hyunjin just a random character. I feel as though I had made it obvious this wasn't him *hint* tall *hint*
Sorry Hyunjin, my favourite goblin😭😭 but for commercial purposes let's say it's Hwang Hyunjin but with a different last name and an added amount of height.
----

You were at the police station.

No not inside a cell but close to it.
As in, the police officer who had taken you three gave you the task of watching the people actually inside the small cell while he spoke to the bald man who was chasing you. Hyunjin somehow made some fun out of the situation by taking a pen tube from the desk he was seated at and some paper. He made spit balls and aimed them all to the cellmates who all glared at him darkly. One of them had tattoos and was staring at the boy with firey eyes and you'd hoped that he wasn't a murder or else it was over for the boy.

Jacob was seating in a chair next to you, watching Hyunjin as he laughed to himself when one of his spit balls directly hit a girl with blue hair's eye.

"Hey." You said quietly and Jacob turned to you. "Can I ask you a question?" You asked and the boy at first seemed quite stunned by the question but he nodded anyway.

"Do you think Sunwoo likes me?" This, was more than a shock to the boy and it took a while for him to completely register the question. Jacob thought carefully about his answer and decided the best way to go about this

"What do you mean as in 'like"? Was to answer a question with a question. You felt a bit embarrassed about asking about this but you had to know because things were honestly getting so confusing for you. Plus like Chanhee said right? Guys talk. So maybe Sunwoo talked to Jacob.

"I mean, you know, like as in, 'let's get down and dirty" You said in joking manner to make light of the conversation and swoop away your awkwardness. Jacob quietly chuckled.

"No." He answered honestly. You're facial expression changed drastically.

"Then why did he ask me out?" You asked starting to feel a little bit sad. You'd thought a guy finally actually liked you and although you didn't admit it, you were a little excited about. But seemingly your confidence bubble had been bursted by truth.

Jacob had been thinking about what to say. This making his answer more valuable and anticipated by you.

"Sometimes....we do things, in order to hurt one particular person without thinking that someone else might be getting hurt in the process." These words were a full answer to everything but just covered in clothes and all you had to do was strip them naked.

But you couldn't.

And Jacob saw the confusion on your face so he continued.

"Like that headline on the news about that guy who burnt down a bar? His plan initially was to burn one person only but he threw the patrol on everyone at the bar, involving everyone, and threw the match at his aim but everyone else caught on fire too. Only after his anger washed away that he realized that he had killed someone and injured other innocent people too." Jacob finished and what a beautiful lesson it was but you just didn't understand what that had to do with Sunwoo and your question.

"Sunwoo pretended to like you Y/n." He finally said and you felt a little piece of your inside crack a little bit. Why would he do that? You'd thought he was your friend.

"What? To hurt me?" You asked trying to peice everything together. Jacob immediately shook his head in a panick.Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut.

"No, he-"

"Dad!" An officer had came in through the door and Hyunjin went up to him in a happy manner. The officer who had taken you three followed and then the bald man who looked fairly angry as he glared daggers and bullets into you and Jacob.
Jacob shifted in his seat.

"Well kids, Mister McCarthy here thinks you three all have something to do with the incidents that have been happening at his site." The officer who had been with you earlier explained and his older companion glared down at Jerry who, very stubbornly shifted his gaze.

"But since there's no proof of this I see no reason to keep you here." He finished and a wave of relief hit both you and Jacob.

"Plus I don't believe you guys would do that now would you?" Jacob and you straightened your backs, shaking your heads innocently like children and the officer smiled but Mister McCarthy silently scoffed.

"Do you actually believe my son's capable of doing such Jerry?" The older officer asked. His voice was deep and he was taller than Hyunjin, who you'd figured out was his son, and had young sharp eyes. Mister McCarthy, or Jerry made sounds instead of speaking which sounded like he was choking on water, blinking rapidly.

"I uh ah well eh uck ah oh ech uh," you could tell that the other officer was getting impatient untill Jerry all of a sudden gained his confidence. Pointing an accusing finger at him he yelled

"Officer Min was shit!"

And with that confusing statement, the younger officer shook his head and walked up to you and Jacob, telling you that the person who's number you'd given him had arrived to pick you up and he showed you two outside. You'd gave the officer Haknyeon's number since you were certain that he knew how to drive and that he wouldn't snitch on you two by when you saw who was waiting in the car you almost shat yourselves.

The passenger seat window rolled down and Haknyeon's head popped out.

"Sorry. I got nervous." He said with sad eyes and you glimpsed at Juyeon who was looking at you and you could've sworn you'd seen the devil himself in those eyes. You and Jacob quietly sat at the back and Juyeon didn't say anything.

Silent rage.

The worst kind of rage. You wished he would just scold you and get it over with already instead of making you painfully wait for it.

The car started and something awful was starting to smell in the car.

"Sorry," You and Jacob both turned your heads to Haknyeon who had his hands in between his things.

"I do that when I'm nervous." You all sighed in disgust and rolled down your windows.

You finally got home. To your despair. Everyone else got out the car but you and Jacob took some time to prepare yourselves for what was to come. Jacob however got out before you and walked around the car to open the door for you. You wish he hadn't but you thanked him anyway, knowing that the sooner you got this over with the better.

You walked into the house and were greeted by Kevin and Eric who smiled sympathetically at you both. The house was silent which usually would have been relaxing but right now it wasn't.

"Living room." Kevin directed you two to your destination. You and Jacob glimpsed at each other before walking towards the living room, the other two following behind. Along the way, on each side of you both, you met the rest if the boys in a different place and they all had sad eyes.

It was as if you two were about to be beheaded and this was the last time they might see you. Talk about dramatic but in this moment, you played along, feeling the weight of the situation.

At the end of the walk was Cole and Felix. The pair opened the doors to the living room, looking at you with knowing lences before closing the doors behind you.

As soon as the doors closed everyone scrambled to lean into the door to hear what was going down.

Inside the living room was Juyeon and of course, Sangyeon.

It was silent and you and Jacob decided to take a seat, facing the two males.

"What happened?"

And so it begins. You knew that question to need no answer. Your brother looked frustrated as he continued,

"Why the hell was I told that you two were at the police station?" He emphasized the last part and you being you, took it upon yourself to answer that in the most Trouble way possible.

"Well technically you weren't supposed to be t-"

"Shut up Y/n." You recoiled. Jacob somewhat jumped to your defense.

"It's not all her fault. I was supposed to be looking after her but instead I-"

"Fucked up? Yeah we know. Honestly Joonyoung I expected so much more from you." Sangyeon finally spoke and Jacob bowed his head. He had never heard Sangyeon use his Korean name and it honestly made him feel like a child in this moment. But Sangyeon's phrasing sparked something else in you.

"But you expected it from me." It wasn't a question but a statement.

The squad on the other side of the door ooed in silence.

"Of course. We just never thought this would actually happen." Juyeon answered for Sangyeon and a red flame was igniting in you.

"So I'm really labeled as that in your eyes?" Your voice was rising but you didn't notice. And didn't care.

"It's hard not to when you constantly do shit that makes you come off as a bad person."

"Bad person"

Those were words you'd never thought your brother would call you. Your anger was engulfed into a hug by sadness and tears started stinging in your eyes.

"Bad person?! Like my dad right Juyeon? That's what everyone else says so why don't you just say it too huh? Well then I'm sorry I'm like-" Your words were cut short by your brother who dismissed them with his hand.

"You're never not sorry Y/n." He simply said and you raised to your feet. Jacob and Sangyeon felt out of place. Like this conversation was way too raw and personal for them to hear but they continued to do so, like the other's on the other side of the room.

"Don't you even want to know why I do it?" Your voice cracked and an involuntary tear rolled down your cheek.

"Why?"

"Because I want attention"

A sound like an engine could be heard and you all snapped your head to the door you'd entered through.

"Sorry." Haknyeon apologized on the other side of the door and everyone there sighed, fanning away the smelly fart.

You turned your head back to Juyeon who looked at you with hard eyes.

"Well you have it now. Happy?" Juyeon simply said. It wasn't him talking, it was anger but if course you didn't know.

"Screw you." Your words came out as venom and Juyeon's eyes went wide with shook for a moment and turned dark.

"I want you out of my house by tomorrow."

Everyone gasped. Juyeons words registered in your mind and you bitterly nodded.

"Fine."

You ran out the room, knocking over Hyunjoon and Hyunjae at the door, pushing past everyone. You were crying and you embarrassed and hurt and angry.

"Y/n!" Cole tried running after you but you'd shut the door of your bedroom already, leaving behind the shadow of your silhouette.

*

To say Jacob felt frustrated with the way things turned out would be an understatement. He was sitting in his room, in the middle of his bed waiting, and mostly, hoping he'd hear you and Juyeon making up for the day's events.

It never happened.

He didn't enjoy watching what went down back in that living room. Juyeon wasn't being himself and you were awfully vulnerable in that moment. Which made what Juyeon had said probably even more dreadful. Jacob was sure that you too, hadn't expected Juyeon to react so harshly.

Which made Jacob wonder, what exactly was happening with his friend?

There's a good chance he wouldn't find out untill later on, the person Juyeon trusts the most in the house is Eric so he'd know first, if he didn't already.

As for you, Jacob had to admit,the arrival of your friends didn't make him feel too good. He felt as if his private time with you was very rudely and abruptly invaded. But Jacob being Jacob didn't say a thing, barely showed his jealousy for that matter. He understood that Cole and Felix were your friends way before he even knew you and understood you better.

But still.....
And now he couldn't even talk to you. When he'd seen you crying it had as a shock at first and something in him had cracked. Such a tough little thing can be so fragile. All he wanted to do, even now, was to wrap you in his arms and just do everything he could to make you feel.

But he knew that such things could only be wanted, never done. Because he knew you didn't feel what he felt.

A hurtful thought, a heart crushing one, but truthful too.

Jacob's null reached an all time high when Sunwoo came in, a smile on his face. This wasn't something very funny. Why was he smiling?

"Well shit hit the fan."

Jacob glared at his obvious statement. He turned back to staring at the ceiling, trying his best to ignore the presence of the other. To think, Sunwoo was once one of his best friends but just one thing destroyed that all.

Love is so fucking stupid.

"Aww are you gonna ignore me? Probably a good time to befriend me again. When Trouble leaves it's just gonna be m-"

"Shut up Sunwoo." Jacob snapped quietly. This amused the other male.

"Sass. I see she's taught you a few things."

Jacob felt a rage overcome him. He was in no mood to deal with Sunwoo's crap at the moment.

"Why are you doing this?" His tone was tired and defeated. The air went quiet for two brief moments, as if Sunwoo was searching for the right words to answer such a simple question.

"Because I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2K 23
❛ 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴘɪɴ ᴏғғ ❥ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍ...
21.2K 1K 29
❛in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
15.6K 622 36
insanity vol. 2 세상에서 너만 빛나 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ: 230309 ᴇɴᴅ: 230408
60.9K 2.9K 47
"You stole something from me and I'm gonna chase after you for it." A Book of those who Steal and those who Chase For The Boyz Started: 8/10/20 Comp...