whatever the hell we want ||...

natlovesfandoms

Elena and Finn went around telling the Ark that they were best friends..... at least that's what people thoug... Еще

Whatever The Hell We Want (The 100 Fanfiction)
Earth
Wrist Band Drama
We Aren't The Only People On Earth
Not So Much Of A Rescue Party
Atom & Charlotte
Pain & Gut
Justice Is Not Revenge
Hope All Gone
Welcome Home Raven
The Real Threat
He's All I Have
Memories and Returns
Love And Escape
Some Unity Day...
I'm In Love With You, But So Is He.
A/N

You're A Monster

6.5K 192 83
natlovesfandoms

Elena's P.O.V.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!"

That was Murphy. Clarke, Finn, Bellamy, and I brought her into a tent to talk to her so she could explain herself. After we cut him down, Murphy became enraged. The number one thing he wanted to do right now was kill Charlotte, but I'm not letting that happen, even though I helped save his life.

"Why Charlotte?" Bellamy asked.

"Because I was just trying to slay my demons like you told me!" She said to him.

I sighed. She took Bellamy's advice the wrong way.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke demanded.

Clarke was even worse than before. I honestly think she was worse than Murphy. She wasn't going to let this situation slide.

"She misunderstood me. That's not what I meant." Bellamy said to her.

Charlotte seemed really scared.

"Bring her out, Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside.

Charlotte turned towards me quickly.

"Please don't let them hurt me!" She begged me, tears forming in her eyes.

"He won't lay a finger on you." I assured her.

"If you guys have any ideas, speak up now." Bellamy said to Finn and Clarke.

Finn kept his head down and Clarke kept pacing back and forth. I threw my hands up.

"Now you guys keep quiet!"

"Those are his boys out there!" Finn said to me.

"This is not my fault! If she'd listen to me, those idiots would still be building the wall!" He said, directing that towards Clarke.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society! Bring the girl out!" Murphy yelled.

Charlotte scooted closer to me.

"Please." She begged us.

Bellamy walked over and bent down towards her.

"It's going to be ok." He assured her.

"Stay with Finn and Clarke. You can trust them." I said.

I walked past Bellamy and Charlotte towards the exit of the tent. Finn ran in front of me and blocked my way.

"Move the hell away Finn."

"What are you doing?"

"You said it yourself the day we got down here. He'll listen to me!" I said, going around him and out the tent.

I walked out and Murphy's eyes landed on me. I heard someone walk out if the tent and hold me back from him. Bellamy walked around me and towards Murphy. Murphy started walking towards Bellamy.

"Well, look who decided to join us. The king and the Angel."

"Tone it down and back off." Bellamy said to him.

Murphy laughed slightly.

"What are you gonna do, Bellamy? Hang me?"

"I was giving the people what they wanted!" Bellamy said, his voice starting raise.

I've honestly been waiting for them to fight for a long time now.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?"

Murphy towards the rest of the 100 with his muddy and bloody face.

"So who here wants to see the real murderer hung up?" He asked everyone, raising his hand high in the air.

Only a couple of his bitches raised their hands. I smirked to myself; thats what you get when you try to hang a little girl, Murphy. I could tell he was enraged by what he was seeing.

"I see. So it's ok to hang me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you want to let her walk! Cowards! You all are cowards!"

I stomped over to Bellamy and Murphy as he kept yelling at everyone like it was their damn fault. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards Bellamy and I.

"Murphy! Just stop! It's over! Now how about you shut the hell up and walk!" I yelled at him.

He smirked at me, as if he was doing it on purpose to get to me, but it wasn't going to get to me now. He backed away from Bellamy and I.

"Whatever you say, Angel."

I sighed and started towards the tent with Bellamy by my side. Just then, I heard a bang and Bellamy fell unconcious beside me. I turned around and saw everyone start yelling and Jasper charge for Murphy. He kicked Jasper to the ground and I ran over to help Octavia pull him up. Murphy led his bitches towards the tent as I ran to Bellamy. I crouched beside him and flipped him over on his back.

"Charlotte! Charlotte I know you can hear me, and when I find you, you are going to pay for it!" Murphy yelled.

I smiled. Finn and Clarke got her away from them. Murphy turned around and bent down across from me. I kept my smile on because I knew that it would just annoy him more. He smirked, but it disappeared a few seconds later.

"Why are you doing this?" I said.

"I'm doing what's best for this group. For you." He said.

"I can take care of myself." I spat at him.

"I see. I get hung and say I want to protect you, but you're just running to Bellamy."

"That's not what I'm saying! You're not killing a little girl!" I said.

"Nothing can stop me. Not even you, Angel." He smirked.

"Stay the hell away from me. You're a monster, John Murphy."

He got a mad look in his eyes. He stood up and led his bitches to the woods to go look for Charlotte. I hadn't realized that Octavia, and Jasper were next to me the whole time.

"I know now isn't a good time, but you have some serious explaining to do." Octavia said to me.

I heard a gasp and Bellamy sat up quickly. He was breathing heavily and calmed down when he saw it was just us. I placed my hand on his shoulder to try to keep him calm.

"Bellamy, chill."

Nice choice of words.

"Where's Murphy?" He asked me.

"He went looking for Charlotte. Finn and Clarke took her out of camp while we were out here."

Speaking of Finn, I wonder where he is. Is he safe? What if Murphy hurt him? What if Murphy kills him?

"We have to go look for her." Bellamy said, standing up.

"I'll go." Octavia said.

"No, you stay here. You come with me." He said to me.

Me?

"Why me?"

"You have a good relationship with Charlotte. She'll listen to you." He said.

I nodded my head and I gave Octavia a quick hug. Jasper walked over and hugged me as well, and I hugged him back. Jasper and I have honestly never had a full conversation, but I wasn't going to be mean and not hug him. Jasper is a nice guy, so I don't treat nice people like crap on the street.

"Be careful." He said.

"You help Octavia keep everyone safe here." I said to him.

We pulled away and I walked over to Bellamy. He handed me a knife and I put it in my boot. We started our way into the woods. I could see Murphy's footprints perfectly on the ground, so I followed in their direction. I looked up at the sky and saw the sun starting to set. I turned around to make sure Bellamy was behind me, and he was.

"You're being quiet." I said.

"Just trying to focus."

We walked for a couple more moments, not saying a thing. Why does this always happen between us?

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"What's going on with you and Murphy?" He asked.

I heard him stop walking behind me, which caused me to stop and turned around. I wasn't about to tell him that we slept together the night before, because that wouldn't be awkward.... hint my sarcasm.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean." He said, starting to seem like he was getting annoyed.

"Why do you sound like you're mad or something?" I asked.

"It's just confusing. You acted like you hated him ever since we got down here. Then all of a sudden, you are so willing to save his life. He kissed you, we all saw it." He went on.

"Why does this matter to you?" I asked.

Now I was starting to get annoyed. He really seemed like he was mad at me or something. His expression went calm for a second, but he got all serious again.

"It doesn't matter to me! All I'm saying is that he will hurt you, and you know it!" He said.

It was now dark outside. I knew that Bellamy was right, but a part of him was wrong. Murphy had already hurt me.

"I know! He already has hurt me, so why-"

But he grabbed me quickly and pulled me behind a tree. His back was to the tree and his hand covered my mouth. I then heard a rustling in the woods. It was pitch black outside now so that just made things creepier than they already were. I tried to look around the corner to see if I could see anything, but Bellamy already let go of me and ran away. I ran after him and I saw that he now had Charlotte in his arms and was holding her mouth shut. I sighed of relief, but then I got another worried feeling. Where were Finn and Clarke?

"Charlotte! You can't hide forever!" I could hear Murphy shout in the distance.

"We've gotta go!"

Bellamy grabbed Charlotte's hand and started to drag her away from the direction of Murphy's voice. I ran faster, but I could hear her struggling against Bellamy's grip.

"Let me go!" She cried.

"Charlotte, we're trying to help you!" I said.

"I'm not your guys' child so just stop helping me!"

Woah there.

She turned away from us and she started running towards Murphy. What the hell is this girl doing?

"I'm over here! I'm over-"

I walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Do you want to get us killed?" I asked her.

"You guys just go! I'm the one they want!" She said with the same confident tone in her voice the day I first met her.

"Listen to me Charlotte." Bellamy said, bending down to her height and grabbing her shoulders.

"We will never leave you."

I smiled at how much Bellamy seemed to care for this little girl. He didn't come off as the type of guy to go and save little girls. Charlotte looked at us with a pleading expression.

"Please."

We didn't move, and she didn't seem satisfied with that. She ran out of Bellamy's grip again, but he grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his shoulder. We ran for it as fast as we could. Charlottes screams ran through the woods, clearing placing a target on our backs. I turned around and saw the lights of the torches that Murphy and his bitches held. I could hear their footsteps not far behind us.

"Murphy!" Charlotte cried.

"C'mon out Charlotte!"

I picked up my pace so we could run faster. I was about to die because I could barely catch my breath, but I knew I had to keep running. I turned around and saw the torches close behind us.

"Watch out!"

I turned around and felt myself start to fall forewords. Bellamy's arm grabbed my waist and pulled me away from the cliff I was about to fall off of. I landed in Bellamy's chest and I didn't move when I landed there. Charlotte now stood next to us, and I pushed her behind me protectively. Bellamy's arm stayed around my waist as Murphy and his bitches came flying out of the woods. His glare landed on Bellamy's arm around me and glared at me, which I gladly returned.

"You two cannot fight all of us. Give her up." Murphy said.

"Bellamy! Elena!"

Clarke and Finn flew out of the bushes and now stood beside Murphy's group. Finn gave me a worried look but I kept my glare on Murphy.

"This has gone to far." I said to him.

"Just calm down and we'll talk about this." Clarke said trying to reason with him.

Murphy gazed at us, but what he did next happened so fast. He grabbed my arm and spun my around so my back was now on his chest. He held his knife up to my neck and I tensed up. I felt his breath on my neck. Finn and Bellamy started to charge towards us, but Murphy pushes the knife onto my neck harder. Clarke and Charlotte had scared looks on their faces.

"Let her go!" Finn yelled.

"Stop or I will slit her throat!"

That comment made me a nervous wreck.

"No! Please! Please don't hurt her!" We heard Charlotte cry.

Murphy stopped and we turned towards Charlotte. His hand held my arm tightly to make sure I wouldn't try to escape. What did I see in this guy?

"Don't hurt her? I'll make you a deal." He said to Charlotte.

Charlottes eyes lit up, as if she wanted to go with Murphy, but I don't understand why she wants to.

"You come with me right now, and I will gladly let her go."

"Don't do it Charlotte!" I let slip from my mouth, which got the knife closer to my neck.

Without hesitation, Charlotte tried to run past Bellamy and over to Murphy. Bellamy grabbed her and held her back, and I'm glad he did.

"I have to!" She cried.

"Murphy, this is not happening. Just let her go." He said.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me; not after what I did."

She looked at me with a sorry gaze. I gave her a pleading look, but it was to late. I saw her turn around.

"Charlotte!"

I ran out of Murphy's arms and ran for her, but it was to late. She jumped off of the cliff, and I fell to my knees as I watched her fall to her death that she did not deserve. I heard Clarke crying right beside me as I cried. I looked at Bellamy and he had a shocked, but upset look on his face. I could see tears forming in his eyes, and he was trying to hold them back. He hesitantly placed his hand on my back to try to comfort me, but that didn't stop my crying. Charlotte didn't deserve this. Atom, Wells, and now Charlotte.

Finn came over and hugged me tightly. I sat on the ground and cried into his chest. I saw Bellamy stand up and give the death glare at Murphy. I could see that Murphy was now relaxed, and I actually think he was scared at what Bellamy was going to do to him.

"Bellamy-" Murphy started, but Bellamy was already over there.

He pushed Murphy to the ground and got on top of him. I saw him throw ever punch he could at Murphy's face. Murphy was trying to push him away, but Bellamy was stronger than him. I could see how bloody and bruised Murphy's face was from Bellamy's fists. Finn didn't move away from me and still comforted me.

"Bellamy stop! You'll kill him!" Clarke yelled.

I felt Finn stand up and walk over to Bellamy and Murphy. He grabbed Bellamy's shoulders and pulled him away from Murphy. Bellamy struggled to get out of Finn's grip, but Clarke stood in between Murphy and Bellamy.

"He deserves to die!" Bellamy yelled.

"No, we don't decide who lives and dies! Not down here!" Clarke cried.

"So help me, if you say that the people should decide-"

"No, I was wrong before! You were right! Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth, but if we're gonna survive down here, we can't just live by whatever the hell we want! We need rules!" She cried.

"And who will make those rules?"

"For now, you guys will make the rules." I spoke up, walking over to Finn and standing next to him.

"So what? We just take him back to camp and pretend it never happened?" Bellamy asked, referring to Murphy.

"No! We banish him."

I turned to look at Murphy and I saw his gaze was on me. I knew that it was the best thing for Murphy to be banished, but I knew deep down that I didn't want it to happen. Is that wrong?

Bellamy grabbed Murphy's jacket and pulled him up to his feet. He dragged him over to the cliff and it looked like he was trying to push him off.

"Bellamy! Stop!" I yelled.

"If I catch you near camp again, I will kill you." I heard him mutter.

And with that being said, he threw Murphy on the ground again. Murphy kept his face to the ground and didn't look up at any of us.

"As for the four of you," he said, referring to Murphy's bitches, "You can come back to camp and follow me, or you can stay here with him to die!"

Bellamy stormed into the bushes and headed back to camp. The bitches didn't hesitate to follow Bellamy back to camp. Clarke walked out after them and it just left Finn, Murphy, and I. Finn hesitated, and then threw a knife on the ground for Murphy. Finn glanced at me, and then walked into the bushes, knowing that I would catch up with him. Murphy knew I was still there, but he didn't turn to me or saw anything. I didn't know what to say....what was there to say?

"I'm sorry, but you did this to yourself." I said.

I turned around and ran to catch up with Finn, without turning around to look at Murphy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

I'm getting better at updating yay!

This chapter was kind of suckish and I'm sorry.

From this point forward, I will be starting to build up the Elena/Bellamy relationship, but Melena fans, don't worry because Murphy will be back soon.😉

Please vote and comment! I really do like to hear your opinions so please comment as much as you want.😂

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

150K 3K 35
Fiona is 17 and is the twin sister of John Murphy. She and the rest of the 100 prisoners are sent to the ground. She and her new friends will face th...
6.9K 271 38
"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A nuclear apocalypse sends what's left of...
106K 2.2K 21
Beth is back, along with the rest of the 100, well what's left of them. After leaving with Lincoln and Octavia to get Octavia help, things change. Li...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...