The Fog ⇢ Dead by Daylight On...

By lxstthxxght

CURRENTLY RE-WRITING, SO UPDATES PENDING FOR SOME CHAPTERS .☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。 « the mist is alluring, hypnotizing... More

☽ introduction ☾
☽ killers ☾
« evan macmillan "the trapper" »
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙
𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔
𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
« philip ojomo "the wraith" »
𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗
« max thompson jr. "the hillbilly" »
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
« sally smithson "the nurse" »
𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔
« michael myers "the shape" »
𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
« lisa sherwood "the hag" »
𝚒𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚑𝚎𝚡
« bubba "junior" sawyer "the cannibal" »
𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
« herman carter "the doctor" »
𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚜
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔
« anna "the huntress" »
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝
« frederick "freddy" charles krueger "the nightmare" »
𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕
« amanda young "the pig" »
𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
« kenneth "jeffrey hawk" chase "the clown" »
The New Clown
The New Clown
Coulrophobia
« rin yamaoka "the spirit" »
Spirit's Fury
Tears
« frank morrison "the legion" »
𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎
Her
Fights And Tears
Not You
Not You
Let Her Go
Broken And Bloody
Broken And Bloody
You're The Worst
Different
« joey "the legion" »
Joey's Mixtape
Joey's Mixtape
Warmth
Warmth
A Little Bit Of Both
« susie "the legion" »
Susie's Mixtape
Susie's Mixtape
Clarity
Shy
« julie "the legion" »
Julie's Mixtape
Julie's Mixtape
Cigarettes
« adiris "the plague" »
Sickness
Broken
☽ survivors ☾
« jake park "solitary survivalist" »
Snapped
« nea karlsson "urban artist" »
Spray Paint
« laurie strode "determined survivor" »
Somewhat Like Him
☽ multiple characters ☾
The Four Of You
Cold
Cold
Falling Hard
Shocks And Traps
Dare To Be Toxic
Friends
Blinded And Rabbits
Fire And Water
Sprinting
Masks
☽ events ☾
Vigo's Pupil
Vigo's Apprentice
Osseous Carcass
Seeping Hollow
yearly update lmao
minor update!

𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎

5.3K 163 5
By lxstthxxght

✩ Frank Morrison "The Legion" ✘ Reader ✩

❝I love our story. Sure it's messy, but it's the story that got us here.❞

This is the second part, and if you haven't read the first one or forgot what happened in the last section, I suggest you go back and read/reread it.

EDITED ON 8/9/2022

THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED

Your body rocked steadily as you held a plastic bowl against your chest. Then, as your oven ticked with impending heat, you stirred and scraped the batter inside the bowl with a silicone spatula. Daylight shined through your frosted window onto the metal tins that sat on your oven's stovetop. Oil seeped into the grains of the cake pans as you yawned against the light that shone on you. Nevertheless, you had cake tiers stacked full of brownies and cookies, containers filled with iced cupcakes, and you were working on a decently sized marble cake. You tried your best to finish all the sweets before Frank and his friends came.

So, as you poured the batter into one of the two tins, you groaned when you heard the many raps tap against your front door. You huffed in annoyance as you finished filling the tin you were on before putting the bowl and spatula down, grabbing a damp rag to wipe your hands, and then going to the door. Peering through the peephole, you found Frank outside. You opened the entrance, and he stood there fiddling with his mixtape. A slight frown crossed your face as you realized he was alone. "Where're the others?"

Frank pushed his mask up. You watched his lips twitch as he patted the cassette tape against his leg. "What you not happy to see me? I used the door this time. Thought you'd be pleased about that."

You rolled your eyes when Frank feigned sadness. "You asshat, of course, I'm happy to see you and that you used the door. I expected everyone else to be here since I'm meeting them for the first time."

"They will be here later. I promised you I'd bring my mixtape for you to listen to. So, are you going to let me in? Or not? Because I can go if you don't want me here." You huffed and moved aside so Frank could come in. Once inside, you closed the door and turned around to find him placing the cassette onto your coffee table before sitting on your couch.

"Hey, the cassette player is in my room. Can you go get it?" Frank huffed and groaned as he stood up.

"Why'd you have to ask me when I just-" He was cut off by you leaving the room to go check your oven and finish pouring your last tin. When you returned to your kitchen, you noticed the oven light was on. And as you went to pour the remaining batter, you saw Frank walk past the doorway. You smiled and grabbed the bowl allowing the multicolored batter to fall into the greased containers. Then you placed the bowl and other utensils into the sink before opening the oven and putting the receptacles into it. You were about to close the furnace door when Frank did it for you. He had the cassette player swaying in his opposite hand as he smirked at you.

"Easy there, don't want to let the heat out." You rolled your eyes at Frank's comment. You knew he was just trying to annoy you after making him get up, but you weren't going to bite.

"I had it. Let me set my timer, and I'll be there in a minute." He nodded before leaving for the living room. You found your phone near the sink and quickly set a timer. Then you grabbed the device and slid it into your back pocket before returning to the living room.

When you came into the room, Frank was sitting on the floor, adjusting the volume on the cassette player to be right around a whisper. You came close to him but sat on the couch and crunched up under a blanket you grabbed off the head of the sofa. He then pushed himself up to be on the furniture, and you tilted your head as he picked up part of the blanket to be under. "I wish you would start taking your shoes off at the door instead of leaving them all the time."

"One step at a time now. You just got me using the door. You can't expect a change this quick, sweetcheeks." Frank's lips pursed as he begrudgingly removed the blanket and slipped his boots off one by one before returning to the comfort of the cover. You looked down to where his shoes were dropped to find flakes of mud and crimson on your hardwood floor.

You exhaled sharply and placed your hand on your temple. "Ignoring that. When are the others coming?"

Frank snorted at your question, bringing his hand up to his matted hair and scratching his scalp. "Well, I told them to come later."

"What, why?" Your face scrunched in confusion as you sat up. When you did, the blanket fell off Frank, causing him to frown.

"I... Wanted to talk to you." Your face contorted with more bafflement. However, before you could think of a response, your phone vibrated in your pocket and let out an ungodly ringtone that caused you to jump. With the newfound scapegoat, you took the chance to escape to the kitchen.

Your heartbeat raced as you found yourself staring into the oven's light. You could feel the thumping in your ears as you opened the furnace door and quickly tried to pull the cake tin out. However, you failed to realize you didn't have an oven mitt on with your frazzled brain. You yelled out obscenities before quickly going over to your sink and turning on cold water for you to put your hand under. Frank was alerted by your screams and came rushing into the kitchen to find you with tears in your eyes. "Do you need me to go get anything?"

"Can you get the cakes out and place them on the stove? I should be okay, but I'll need some pain meds, and those are in my bathroom if you can grab them as well." Frank grabbed the oven mitts off the counter and opened the oven. He pulled both cake tins out of the furnace and placed them onto your stovetop. Then, he took off for the bathroom, leaving you in the kitchen. A sigh fell from your lips as you removed your hand from the cool water. Your skin stung with an underlying heartbeat. However, you knew it would slowly subside with the cool water, time, and the pain medicine Frank said he'd get. And now you were starting to wonder, where was he?

You shook your head, turned the sink off, and went to your bathroom. Frank had your medicine cabinet open with random pill bottles spilled out all over the bathroom floor. You stifled a chuckle as he balanced a handful of containers in his arms. However, when he noticed you standing in the bathroom doorway, his balance tipped, and everything in his grasp came crashing down. "Don't you dare."

A small snort flew through you as Frank stood dumfounded in the middle of a chaotic medicine pile. "I swear, if you start laughing at me, I will..."

At that point, you began to laugh full-on. You couldn't even breathe correctly with how bad it was. You struggled for air as tears graced your lashes. It was Frank's complacent look that made you calm at the scene. That was before he burst out in laughter, causing yours to bubble back up just as quickly. The two of you crumpled to the cool floor. Your heads rocked as you tried to compose yourself. Finally, you both sat with your backs flush to the wall, chuckles escaping in a broken pace as your excitement died down.

You found yourself staring at Frank. It might have been your closeness, the moment you shared, or even the time you've spent together, but your heart began to pound again. This was a nervous want blooming in your chest. Your hand gently found its way inching towards Frank's mask. As your fingers graced the edge, he placed his hand over yours and slightly pulled it away from the ceramic. His lips twitched between desire and fear. In the end, he took a deep breath and dropped your hand as he slid the mask slowly off. Your lips curled ever so slightly as you were finally allowed to see the entirety of Frank's face. Scruff trailed the edges of his face, and his jawline cut against the mood lights in your bathroom. You traced his features with your eyes and your mouth agape.

"Hey, earth to Y/N." Frank waved his hand in front of your face. You blinked out of your trace with a rising heat finding your cheeks.

"Sorry, I zoned out." You rubbed your face to cover your embarrassment.

"Yeah. Yeah, no, it's okay." Frank reached for your hand, but you brushed it off to stand and leave. As the bathroom door closed, you could hear him scrambling to stand. You sped to the kitchen and grabbed the container with the remaining icing in it. After giving it a once over with a spatula, you grasped the now cooled cake tins and tapped them onto a rack. Just as you began trimming the edges of the cakes, Frank appeared in the kitchen doorway.

He shuffled towards the closed cupcake container and pointed at it while looking over at you. You washed your vision over every pore he owned before you could even attempt to say yes. But you did, and he opened the container, picked up a cupcake, and started to eat at it. You sighed as he finished the treat in a few bites, crumpled up the leftover paper, and tossed it towards the trashcan. However, the wrapper bounced off the can and fell onto the floor, leaving crumbs on your floor. "Can you please pick that up?"

He chuckled and walked over to the crumpled paper while you returned to icing your cake. You heard the wrapper fall against the trash bag and let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. However, that breath was replaced into your lungs as Frank snaked his arms around your waist. You stumbled over a mumble of words as Frank placed his head into the crook of your neck. "Can you please stop running away from me?"

"I... I don't know what you are talking about." His breath tickled your neck, causing you to twist and turn at the feeling. You gulped as Frank's grip tightened gently around your waist. He pulled you closer to his body, where you could feel the warmth radiating off him. Your heart rang loud against your burning ears.

"I don't think I want the others to come over." Frank flipped you around by your belt loops. You looked into his eyes to find him trained on your lips.

"What... Why's that?" He smiled at your resolve. You sighed and leaned forward to place your head on his chest. His thumping mixed with yours, making you grin.

"I want you all to myself." You were speechless. Words tried to blubber out, but it seemed Frank understood. His mouth twitched as he dragged a finger up your torso to the tip of your chin. Then, as he held it, he crashed his lips into yours. You melted into each other. He caressed your body as you gasped for air in between bouts of air. This continued for minutes until your doorbell rang all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
532K 10.3K 37
Do you ever just play Dead By Daylight and think to yourself, "dang, I wish I could date this person. Too bad they're a fictional character" or, "hol...
39.9K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...
39.4K 845 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...