Cigarettes

✩ Julie "The Legion" ✘ Fem!Reader ✩

❝Love is like a cigarette. It starts with a spark but ends in ashes.❞

Julie's head was hurting more than usual; it seemed with Frank's constant bitching and Susie's panic attacks she couldn't get any peace. Just her luck, she ran out of cigarettes the day before. She walked around the hideout she lived in and grabbed her jacket. She checked the pockets and sneered when she couldn't find her money.

Julie asked Joey and Susie first, further getting mad when they denied the question. She made her way to Frank, cracking her knuckles as she kicked open the door. "Oh my god! Frank, get your hand out of your pants and give me my damn money! I need to go to the store, and I know you stole my shit!" The leader looked at her confused before pointing to a box in the corner of his room.

Julie went over to the wooden box and opened it up; she was about to say a thank you to Frank. But when she didn't see her cash but a dirty cum rag and 'girlie magazines,' she lost her shit. "Dammit, Frank! For once in your life, can you not be an immature piece of shit! I mean, for fuck's sake!" He rolled his eyes then pointed to his jacket, she picked through the pockets and finally found her cash wad. She smiled and left the room, treading towards to convince store a mile or so away.

As Julie was scanning through the food, she bumped into a girl with H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes that sparkled in nervousness. "Oh... I... I'm sorry..." The girl's voice was quiet and quite adorable to the killer. The pair started to talk about random things, but one thing led to another, and the stranger was talking about moving somewhere far away from where they are now.

Julie seemed invested in her words, and they continued to talk as she bought some cigarettes. "My names Y/N... Just if you wanted to know..." The killer nodded and started hitting the box, they both went outside, and she grabbed her lighter.

Y/N... It fits her... She smells like freshly baked cookies... Her eyes just let me melt into them... Her hair... I want to run my hands through it... What am I thinking... She doesn't even really know me...

The pair started to hang out; eventually, they got together. Y/N even convinced Julie to move with her; they went without notice to the other members of The Legion. The former killer's phone was blowing up with 'where are you's, she silenced her phone and held hands with the girl she loved. They both thought it was funny about how they met; one needed a pack of cigarettes; the other just wanted some strawberry Airheads.

~~~~
Photo credits to tan-abe on Tumblr

The Fog ⇢ Dead by Daylight Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें