A Little Bit Of Both

✩ Joey "The Legion" ✘ Fem!Reader ✩

❝Love who you want to love. Life is short. Nobody is gonna hate you for it.❞

This chapter was requested by Creator_Cat

Okay, I wasn't sure if this was what you wanted but hopefully, it is somewhat what you were expecting. Also, sorry for the lack of words. If you guys want a part 2 I'll make it, just comment it, please!

Joey stood beside me as our bodies angled against the cement wall. Cars zoomed past on the highway in front of us as my phone lit up with a notification. He looked over my shoulder seeing the many DM's that I had. His eyebrows scrunched as he noticed most of them were female. "Thirsty bitches, huh?"

"Nah, just a bunch of cuties with some nice ass booties."

"You have a nice as- What? I thought you were straight."

A group of girls walked in front of us eyeing Joey. I gave them a 'go to hell' look, but they just flipped me off while getting up close and personal with one of my best friends. One girl with natural dirty blonde hair with highlighted stips throughout her head put her hand on his chest, rubbing against the obvious muscles that were already apparent through his white shirt. My eyebrows furrowed in anger when I saw a pleading look cross Joeys face as he looked over to me for help.

I sighed and looked around for something to use when in the distance I saw a Starbucks opening. I smirked and grabbed my phone typing something in the search bar I never have done before. I typed in 'Is Starbucks having a sale', scoffing when more than twenty-four million results popped up.

"Hey bitches, there's a Starbucks opening just down the road and the first ten people that get there get free drinks." The group of females stopped huddling around Joey and made their way towards the place a mile or so away. I sighed and took a hold of his arm, we started to walk back towards the forest when he stopped me at the tree line.

"You never answered my question, Y/N."

"You never asked a question. You said a statement."

Joey rolled his eyes and punched my arm in a joking manner. "Come on N/N, you know what I meant."

I rubbed the spot he hit and looked up in his eyes. "Well, I never really put a label too myself but, if I had too... I guess I'm bi? I mean I like girls a lot, I mean except those cunt muffins that kept feeling you up. But, I like guys too. I mean, you have a pretty nice ass yourself- Joey? Are you ok?"

Joey's body fell to the grassy floor with a thump. I crouched down next to him and slapped his cheek. Nothing happened so I did it again, but I got the same result. I groaned knowing I couldn't leave him here, so I hoisted him onto my shoulder. "You really need to lose a few. Jesus, you're fucking heavy."

I started to wonder what the others would think when I bring him into the hideout like this. Oh well, they can think what they want. At least my best friend knows I'm finally out.

~~~~
Picture credits to thatdapperbastard on tumblr