𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕

✩ Frederick "Freddy" Charles Krueger "The Nightmare" ✘ Reader ✩

❝Chemistry is you touching my mind, and setting my body on fire.❞

CONTENT WARNING: SEXUAL THEMES, KNIFEPLAY, HEMATOLAGNIA

EDITED ON 5/21/22

You sat on the edge of your bed and looked through various social media apps. You swayed your legs back and forth as you scrolled and scrolled to distract yourself from the hours before nightfall. When the sun disappeared, and the sky formed stars was when Freddy would meet you. Eventually, in your boredom, your internet spiral led to fanart of the "fictional" Freddy Krueger. You giggled at the artists unbeknownst and smiled at innocent, even cute drawings. They made your heart warm, for these random people took time out of their day to portray Freddy in their own style and way. They reminded you of his softer side, so you went through many images and favorited a massive portion of them to show Freddy himself. However, in your spree, you found an image that instantly made blood rush to your cheeks.

You stared at the picture and studied the details to the point that if you closed your eyes, you could see the lines, the curves, and the bulge in your imagination. The image hypnotized you and littered your thoughts with spouts of lust. You were so enraptured that you failed to notice Freddy make his way into your room. "What the hell are you looking at?"

You jumped at Freddy's voice, and you threw your phone at him in your surprise. He groaned as he caught it with his stomach while you stifled a laugh. Your giggles were cut short when he held the device in his non-bladed hand and saw exactly what you were looking at. He stared at the screen. His face was void of any expression. He dropped your phone onto the carpet below and inched closer to your sat frame without second notice. "Are you going to answer my question?"

Your only response was rapidly blinking while stumbling over your words. Freddy smirked at your reaction. He took his clawed hand, placed it on your face, and dragged it down the side of your cheek. The cold blade sent a shiver down your spine as you took your bottom lip and chewed on it lightly. "Three..."

Freddy slid the blades down your neck and swirled around your collarbone. He lightly pushed the metal into the most sensitive part of your skin. You whimpered as he began to etch out his initials. The feeling stung, but it also made you squirm as you began to feel a heartbeat between your thighs. Freddy kissed the wound, which caused your blood to stain his lips. He licked them slowly to tease the heat that formed around you. He then lowered his blades to your chest and slightly cut into the fabric so he could expose your skin. You swallowed your nervousness as he completely sliced the front of your shirt in half. "Two..."

Freddy's non-bladed hand grabbed at your waist. His thumb rubbed the edge of your pants as he dropped his blades against your lower half. You throbbed and ached with arousal as he littered your trousers with a multitude of cuts. Your clothes were cut open with so many holes that Freddy could see every vital point of you with little to no restrictions. "One... I guess your time is up...."

Freddy dropped to his knees. His bladed fingers trailed your thigh and ripped away any fabric left on your skin. You took a deep breath as he dragged a couple of blades inches away from your drumming heat. Finally, after teasing you with gentle trails and kisses that made up for any stinging pain, Freddy dripped his saliva onto you. You stifled any noises you were about to produce as you became slick with his glistening spit. He then flicked and swirled his tongue against your throbbing flesh. This caused you to roll your hips as he took you entirely. Your whole body shuddered as Freddy tasted you faster and not being as gentle as before. Your chest heaved rapidly as you fell back onto your covers and allowed your shirt to fall to the side. Your nipples hardened as they became exposed to the air around the heatwave you and Freddy caused. With one hand, you held your mouth. With the other hand, you slightly pinched, twisted your nipple, and sent waves of pleasure throughout your body. A knot inside you twisted together with lust and desire, and as you became covered with a thin sheen of sweat, it slowly unraveled.

Finally, your body became unstable and shook violently. You produced lewd sounds that filled your bedroom without care. Your mouth was dry from how many different noises you were creating. In all of this, you arched your back and wailed as the knot untwisted itself all into Freddy's mouth. He hummed against your swollen arousal, thus causing you to shake and groan on your already come-filled high.

Your arms fell to your side as exhaustion sat in. You huffed out the last bit of arousal as you lay discarded in your pile of sweat. Freddy plopped next to you with a smile as he wiped his glistening chin. You figured he couldn't ingest all of you, and some leaked out of his mouth. His hand claw was discarded, you guess it ended up on the floor, but he grabbed you and pulled you close to his body with two free hands. Your whole body was pulsating, and you felt light against his firm grip. "Relax, darling, have a nice rest. I'll clean you up and make sure to get some bandages so you don't have to worry about anything."