Bruised, Broken and Tortured...

נכתב על ידי FantasyFinatic2003

When a girl gets found by a group of heroes...Can they help her? What happens when they learn about her past... עוד

Author Note
Cast
Chapter 1: Broken
Chapter 2: Why me???
Chapter 3: I deserve what happened!!!
Chapter 4: Save me from myself...
Author's Note
Chapter 5: The Truth
Chapter 6: "SAM, STOP RECORDING US!"
Chapter 7: Take me or Leave me.
Author Note
Chapter 8: Admiral Furrycheeks
Chapter 9: A day in the life of a parent...
Chapter 10: I can't do this anymore...
OMG!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!
Chapter 11: Finally Home...
IM SORRY!!!
Chapter 12: Aftermath
NEW COVER!!!!
Chapter 13: The Date!
Chapter 14: First Birthday.
Chapter 15: First Steps
Chapter 16: First word.
Chapter 17: Abilities.
Chapter 18: Surprise!...Or not?
Chapter 20: You're WHAT!?
Chapter 21: Baby names.
Chapter 22: Ultrasound.
Chapter 23: Um, okay?
Chapter 24: The arrival of two.
Chapter 25: Epilogue.
Need to know!
Sorry.
One Shot 1-Sleepy Koala
UNDER EDITING
BBT rewrite!
Important
I'm Sorry!

Chapter 19: Wedding day!

160 4 0
נכתב על ידי FantasyFinatic2003

It's meant to be a happy day. It's meant to be a day full of love and family. If that was the case than why was Danni currently in the brides tent, minutes away from getting married to the love of her life and was halfway through a full blown panic attack. Not everything for the wedding was ready and she was trying to keep it cool but was ultimately failing. 

Natasha, noticing she wasn't helping herself, told everyone to help out while she and Wanda got her ready for something everyone had been waiting for since the two people met. Instructing Wanda to start on Danni's make-up, Nat got started on her hair while the both of them listened to her rambling absolute non-sense.

"What if he changes his mind? What if he already changed it? What if an emergency happens and we have to stop the wedding? What if I trip and fall? What if I rip my dress? Oh my god, so much can go wrong. Not to mention the fact that Indigo and Lucas are enjoying being the troublesome duo-"

"Danni!" Wanda shouted above Danni's constant rambling.

"What?!" She shouts back, before realising what she doing, "What?" This time more calmly. 

"Everything will be fine. You and Clint will walk down the isle towards Bucky, he'll give you away and hand you off to Bucky. You'll both say your vows and then you'll go on your honeymoon and before you know it you'll be back wishing you could go away forever." Wanda finishes her little speech, successfully calming Danni down.

"Until you realise that you can't live with out the rest of us and decide to bring us along for the ride." Natasha then adds on, making the three of them laugh. 

Knowing there right, Danni breathes deeply before letting them carry on with their tasks. She knew she was being silly thinking like that and she knew it wouldn't happen. It was just the irrational part of her brain deciding to take over. Reminding herself of that, she calmed and began thinking of what the future would hold. 

------

For the wedding they decided to have it in a field the engaged couple discovered while on an outing. It was surrounded by cherry blossom trees, the grass covered in the petals that have fallen making it look even more magical. The sky was bright and clear and the few clouds that did line the sky were white. 

They wanted it to be more of a forest landscape so, the arches that lead towards the alter were twisted branches with vines, leaves and flowers twisted between the branches. White, net curtains hung from the sides draping like curtains. The chairs were similar style other than the twisted branches. The isle was covered in a white clothe with golden embroidery around the edges, creating different swirls and patterns. The alter was a small platform, with enough space for the minister and the almost wedded couple. Lilac flowers hung from the arch above causing the petals of some to fall to the ground with the cherry blossom, a mix of red and purple making everything come from a dream.

-------

Watching as the maid of honour and the bridesmaids come out of the tent conceal the only thing he wanted to see, Bucky became more anxious. He knew she would come out, he knew they would get married and he knew that they would remain that way, yet he remained nervous. He doesn't know how he knows, but he does. 

The song 'A Thousand Years' began to play which made everyone turn towards the tent, that was hiding the bride. As the song went on Wanda and Peter made their way down the isle, followed by Pepper and Sam. Natasha followed soon after with Steve, both smiling at Bucky on the way down. When they all went to their places, Danni began to walk down the isle.

'One step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years.'

As Danni was walking she could see everyone but the only thing she focused on was the man in the black tux at the archway, where they would begin a whole new chapter of their life. 

'I will not let anything take away, what's standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this.'

Stopping in front of the platform Danni turns to Clint, who kisses her cheek and hands her off to Bucky. Grabbing her hands, Bucky smiles at her with tears in his eyes causing tears to collect in his soon-to-be wife's eyes.Turning to face each other, smiles on their faces, the minister began his speech. 

'And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I  have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.'

Not that Bucky or Danielle heard as all the noise merged into the background. All they know is they distantly remember repeating their vows and promises, the minister asked if anyone objected and then Bucky was told to kiss her, which he did before the sentence was even finished. 

Walking down the isle, they couldn't stop smiling. Waving back at anyone who waved at them, people were cheering for them. After everything they had been through they finally got to a place where they can be happy. Their friends were near the back to say good-bye as they were going to leave for the honeymoon straight after they get changed. 

'One step closer.'

-------

Danni got changed into a mid-thigh skater dress with a deep V on the top half leading down to the seams within the skirt, the top half covered with a beautiful lace fabric. The skirt of the dress was plain black, with no detailing what-so-ever. 

Bucky got changed into a navy button-up shirt with dark grey jeans and a pair of black lace ups. His hair was slicked back, from the wedding and, in Danni's opinion, looked amazing. 

Getting ready to leave for the honeymoon was like an adventure for Danni, as Bucky had planned the whole thing and she had no idea what was going to happen. All he said was that she would love it and that she shouldn't worry.

With their arms looped together, the newly wedded couple headed towards the car that would take them to the mysterious place, that only the husband knows about. Meeting their friends-family, they all said their farewells before heading towards their daughter.

Indigo's head was faced downwards, not making any kind of eye contact. Knowing what was wrong, Bucky knelt down in front of her, using his fingers to gently knock her chin up. Lifting her head, tears were gathered in her eyes. Ducking her head down, Danni attempted to hid her smile, not wanting to make her daughter feel bad. 

" What's up, Buttercup?" asked Bucky, wanting her to say it, just to be sure.

Indigo sniffled, trying to get the sentence out, wiping her eyes, "I don't want you to go. You'll go and leave me and I won't see you again!" She cried out, wrapping her arms around her fathers neck. 

Bucky wrapped his arms around her and stood up, keeping a firm grip on Indigo. "Hey Baby-Girl, were not going to leave. It's just...me and Mommy are going on a very short holiday together, and you're going to spend time with Auntie Nat and Uncle Clint, yeah? You'll get to see Auntie Laura as well and their kids, and before you know it we'll be back, alright?" He bounced Indigo on his hip slightly, while Danni watched on from behind them feeling disbelieve from the fact that this is her family, this is her life and that's something no-one will ever take from her.

Wiping her nose and turned towards Danni, lifting her arms up to be carried, "Okay. Just don't be gone for ages." Being placed in Danni's arms, she demonstrates the length of time using her arms and spreading them out as far as she could. 

"Alright Bug, we won't be gone for long," Danni said while chuckling slightly, "Just as long as you promise to have loads of fun and behave for your aunts and uncles, okay?" 

"I promise!"

Passing Indigo over to Nat, they say their last goodbyes before getting in the sleek, black car. Waving from the window, Danni watches as her daughter waves back before Bucky begins to drive, taking his wife on their own little adventure....Their life.

-------

OH MY GOD! 

Hi guys, did you see the new episode of supernatural. If not don't read this, there's spoilers.

This will sound very mean but I'm so glad Mary is dead, I don't like her and I hope she stays that way. I feel like when she first came back and said she needed time, she should have helped her sons first but instead she decided to leave them when they have been without a parent for years and I get that she must be shocked that her baby boys are babies anymore but they have been through so much and she's hasn't been through as much.

ANYWAY...enough of my rambling, I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK!!! There will be 25 chapters unless I decide to do more, but I am starting to write MLB and the first chapter should be out soon. 

Hope you enjoy.

Vote and comment if you wish.

-Lili x 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Saved. נכתב על ידי Sam

ספרות חובבים

125 16 16
Caroline Fury has had a rough go at life but everything changes when she becomes the newest avenger. This is a Marvel fanfiction/ romance short story...
1.2K 38 20
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...
568K 17.2K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
62.9K 1.6K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...