The Slytherin Princess Of Hog...

By QueenC_2709

love /lʌv/Submit noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection. 2. a great interest and pleasure in something... More

Copy Rights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two
Thank you!
Bonus Chapter: Merry Christmas Love
H.N.Y
Welp
💛 Check in 💛
Bonus Chapter : A Winter Wedding
My loves!
Attention Please Read

Chapter 27

8.8K 167 50
By QueenC_2709

It was Christmas Day. I was woke up early due to Draco being a big child and waking me up at a ridiculous time. We were all gathered round the fire. Father and Lucius were deep in conversation while Cissa was reading the paper.

My gift felt rather insignificant considering Draco got me a horse. His face still lit up with he unwrapped the newest broom which he had been begging for. Not to mention the snake band I have got for him to wear on his pinkie.

"Thank you love you're the best"

I sighed and leaned in "my gifts are nothing compared to yours Dray"

Draco pulled me close before placing a kiss upon my forehead "knowing you love me and are mine is the only thing that matters to me"

I giggled and kissed his cheek "so cheesy Malfoy" He filed his eyes and we sunk into comfortable silence once more.

A little while later me and Draco were waiting to get ready to go to the Yule ball. Cissa had taken me shopping for a dress which I was grateful for, I checked the clock before sighing.

"Alright I have to go get ready"

"If you need a had dear give me a call"

"I will Cissa thanks"

I climb up the stairs and enter the room. I enter the shower and begin my wash routine, I dry my hair and sit in my vanity. I put my hair in waves before clipping a piece up. My makeup was simple nothing extravagant, simple eyeshadow and red matte lipstick.

I walk over to the black zip up bag hanging up on my wardrobe. Unzipping it the dress falls out of the bag, it truly was a sight.

It was emerald green. Floor length, with a beaded bodice. The dress was the finest silk it was perfect. Hugged my curves in all the right places, I did a twirl before nodding my head.

"Draco's not gonna be able to keep his hands to himself" I mutter under my breath to myself. I shake my head and grab my clutch before placing my wand inside. I feel eclipse before opening the door and walking down the stairs.

"You look outstanding" Cissa clapped excitingly "doesn't she look wonderful!" She turned to the men who were both smiling at me. "Yes Narcissa my daughter truly is a beauty" I blush.

"thank you all"

There was a creaking sound coming from behind me. I turned and looked at the kitchen door Draco, once again in his suit his tie was also emerald green so he blended in with my dress, he was staring at me in awe.

"Love you look gorgeous" I smile at him.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I wink "I guess".The adults all chuckle and Draco fakes shock.

"Ouch that hurt" the clock chimes 8 and be and Draco step into the fire place. "See you soon" I wave goodbye before were sucked up into thin air.

We arrived in snapes office, Draco held out his hand for me and trying not to trip in my heels I exit the fire place.

"I'd much rather be In bed with food right now" i huffed. Draco chuckles at me and walks to the door and holds it open.

"Love if you were given the option you'd live In bed"

I shrug "who wouldn't?"

We link hands and make our way to the great hall we're the ball was being held. Students all dressed up in there finest clothing. The entrance smelt like millions of different perfumes.

"Oh For merlins sake" Draco muttered under his breath.

"What's the matter?" I questioned

"Pugface is heading right for us"

"This girl just won't take a hint" I roll my eyes

"DRACO" she ignores me and tries to pull him into a hug, as much as I dislikes pansy her outfit was awful. The silver dress actually suited her dare I say she looked nice? Her Bob was gone now up in a bun giving off the effect she has more hair.

"Oh you I didn't see you there"

"Clearly" I roll my eyes

She looks me up and down and her face forms a frown "is there anything she can't wear" I heard pansy mutter.I tried to surprise my smirk instead i changed the conversation.

"Well I must say Parkinson you do look somewhat decent this evening" a ghost smile formed her face.But it was quickly replaced with a scowl "yea well you don't look that bad either"

She left without another word. Draco in a state of shock.

"What in the name of merlin did I just witness you and pugface being civil"

I shrug "it was a once off thing I still thing she got the dress at a hand me down store"

"And there it is" Draco said before burst out laughing

I walked down the steps my heels clicking. Causing People to turn my way. Potter was outside the hall with other champions with a girl who has a two I believe. Granger had managed to get victor to go with her and Weasley looked rather ridiculous in his robes.

"Love the robes Weasley" I giggle

"Shut it Robinson" I flicked my hair at Weasley before walking to the great hall. I was about to walk through the door when potter grabbed my arm.

"Yes?"

He scratches the back of his neck "you l-look very lovely tonight Melody" I nod my head before wishing him a brief good luck before searching for Draco.

"What did potter want" Draco asked. He was cute when he's jealous

"Why you jealous" I wink at him. He huffs

"No I'm not jealous of Potter it's just annoying he likes my girl"

I stare gobsmacked "what do you mean he likes me"

He rolled his eyes "how can you not see it love you are the only Slytherin he talks to, when you walk in the room he becomes a klutz not to mention he always stares at you it's rather annoying"

I kiss Draco's cheek "okay maybe he does kinda like me but I love you Draco it's always been you".

He smiled and kisses my forehead. Dumbledore's speech was brief and the champions entered and began to dance. And those who couldn't dance tried there best.

Everyone else was allowed to join in so Draco smiles at me "Well my beautiful girlfriend would you care to dance"

I giggle "i thought you'd never ask"

I took his hand and he lead me to the centre of the room. The decor was flawless the person who designed it has taste. Draco placed a hand on my waist as I placed mine on his shoulder, our other hands locked together as we began to sway back and forth.

All eyes were staring at us and as I locked eyes with Draco my heart did a little flip. His eyes always were breathtaking the beautiful dark grey specks through out his light grey eye colour made people stop and stare. He was strong and confident in himself.

He smiled at me when he caught me staring

"See something you like love"

I nod "yes I do"

He raised an eyebrow "Cocky much"

"I prefer the term confident" I shrug. He chuckle and pulls me closer

"How did I get so lucky?"

I winked "you didn't you were cursed"

He tilts my head so I'm facing him "well if this a curse it's one I don't want broken"

I smiled and leaned up and placed my lips on to his. His minty breath fills the air as he reciprocates the kiss, we pull apart breathless and he caresses my face.

"I love you melody"

"I love you too Draco"

I rest my head on his shoulder as we continue to sway back and forth in each other's arms. I ignored the gazes and some glares I was receiving. I merely focused on this moment of pure bliss in the arms of the man that loves me and who I love with my whole heart.

Word count:1376

Can't believe I've hit 2K on this story OML! thank you all so much! I have so much love for you all!💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 278 23
We all know the story when it comes to Harry Potter. The baby who defeated You-Know-Who, losing his parents in the process. Everyone in The Wizarding...
17.9K 647 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
9K 255 105
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚. 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓.❞ ❝︎𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒍�...
57.9K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...