RED VELVET HICKEYS •vkook• un...

By inhvmane

jungkook++taehyunggg but what if this isn't a regular love story? also, the original art of the cover is not... More

one..velour
two..viper
question
three
four
five
six six six
lucky seven
eight
nine..insane
ten..chaos
eleven..sauce
twelve..flour
thirteen..crusty
fourteen..steam
fifteen..brunch
six six sixteen
seventeen..
interruption
nineteen..lava
twenty..dreams
twenty.fucking.one
twentytwo..crows
twentythree..blood
twentyfour..perfect
twentyfive..rabbit
twentysix..swim
twentyseven..snuffle
twentyeight..drank
twentynine..idek
thirty.. oh shit
thirtyfuckingone..
thirtyfuckingtwo..
thirtythree..bound
thirtyfour..familiar
thirtyfive.@$$
thirty666..nothing
thirtyseven.. the rip
thirtyeight..angry
thirtynine..giggles
fourty..talk
fourtyone.. roomate
fourtytwo..rabid dog

eightfuckingteen;)

22.1K 757 934
By inhvmane

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung stayed away from most of the drinks that night, Jungkook wouldn't leave his side, afraid that the smaller would be snatched and forced as a sex slave. He was rather touchy and clingy, which was unlikely for Jungkook. But at this time it was different.

There was some purple magic in the air. They could feel it. They could sense the pressure of fate.

Something life changing was bound to connect their hearts.

Their stomachs were open meadows in the spring, flourishing in butterflies at every little touch.

Every time they touched, it surged through their bodies, fogging their minds.

Jungkook opened the car door for Taehyung, seen as he was still mostly sober, unlike his weirdo friends in Bo Gum's car.

The ravenette didn't like that guy very much. Wonder why. Hmm.

Taehyung watched the universe pass by in a whirl as they sped off into the cool night. The moon was an orris halo upon the twilight sky, sparkling over the atmosphere in ribbons of prism whites. The air was cool and fresh.

It was just a refreshing night.

(turn on the sexiest song you know)

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's strong legs, bouncing up and down in anticipation. It took twenty minutes of hot silence to get to Jungkook's front porch. They stood in the frosty night air, descending into each other's souls. The stars glittering the fateful empyrean.

Taehyung's eyes glowed as bright as a million galaxies whereas his soft hands snaked to Jungkook's nape, tugging him in for a swarming kiss.

Jungkook therefore picked Taehyung up, allowing his long slender legs to wrap around his hips, opening the front door with one hand. They didn't dare to part from each other's savory lips, stumbling into Jungkook's mansion and immediately heading to his esoteric bedroom. The ravenette feels his way into his room, still messily kissing Taehyung. He throws Taehyung on the bed, making him yip in surprise, wiping his lips with his fur sleeve.

The look Jungkook was giving him made his lower region twitch. It was a face of supremacy which held a power Taehyung couldn't comprehend.

Jungkook crept ponderously towards the boy on his bed, gripping each piece of clothing off of Taehyung. One by one. Until he sat there in his boxers.

Taehyung grew shy again and tried covering his member by closing his legs, but Jungkook released a profound growl, prying his milky thighs apart. Taehyung inhaled sharply at the cold trace of Jungkook's hands, despite the blazing trail it left behind.

Jungkook loosened his red tie and lifted it over his head, hanging around Taehyung's neck. He took the opportunity to yank the tie and lead Taehyung to lean in, meeting their lips. Jungkook's large hand palmed the younger's member through his thin boxers. Taehyung almost screamed.

The cherry haired moaned as the cold air flushed against his jewels, Jungkook covered his mouth.

"Speak when I tell you to." Jungkook snarled, tugging his shirt off and throwing it aside onto the floor where it piled with the other abandoned clothes. He wrapped his hands around Taehyung's hips, flipping him around so his bum was exposed.

Taehyung's face pressed against the silk sheets as his cheeks bloomed. Jungkook massaged his ass before giving it an astringent slap.

He knew that his vulgar touch would get Taehyung to do his bidding, it would put Taehyung on his knees, begging for more. He just knew what it took to make him implore for intimacy beyond expectations. His lips landed on Taehyung's neck, imprinting red velvet corsages among his vanilla skin. He moved his lips down Taehyung's back on onto the back of his slim thighs. He flipped Taehyung back over, placing his knees on each side of Taehyung's hips.

"I want you so bad." He whispered into the blue eyed angel's ear, sending waves of electricity through his body. "We're gonna have some fun first." Jungkook winked before he walked over to his dressers, rummaging through one of the drawers.

Taehyung gulped. He had an idea of what he was looking for.

Jungkook came back holding a long wand in his hands.

indeed, a vibrator

The ravenette pushed Taehyung against the padded headboard and used the object to spread his legs. He hovered it over Taehyung's hole, leaning in and biting the other's lips for distraction as he turned it on and pushed it in.

Taehyung shrieked at the foreign sensation that circulated throughout his body. Jungkook smirked and bit harder onto Taehyung's bottom lip for him to get used to the odd feeling. He thrusted it in and out before he felt Taehyung was ready.

The cherry haired was starting to get squirmy, "I. want. you. now." He stared straight into Jungkook's mysterious orbs.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, pushing the vibrator further in, grazing over Taehyung's prostate. Taehyung shakily moaned at the surging pleasure. But it wasn't enough. It wasn't Jungkook.

"I need you. Just you." He whined, arching his back. "I want to taste you." Taehyung struggled to speak as Jungkook twisted the vibrator and pulled it out.

"Someone's needy." Jungkook said as he unbuttoned his ripped jeans, sliding them off and tossing them aside. He was left there in his black Calvin Kleins, which contrasted against his ivory abs and caverned v-line.

Taehyung began to hyperventilate as he perceived the literal greek god in front of him.

Jungkook smirked his suggestive sardonic grin and took Taehyung's hands, leading them up to the band of his tight boxers. He threw a titillating stare into Taehyung's sapphirine eyes with a nod of his head, telling him to pull them down. Taehyung obliged and curled his soft fingers around the elastic slid the boxers down inch by inch, closing his eyes in anxiety when Jungkook's masterpiece was finally revealed.

Oxygen crawled up Taehyung's throat. Jungkook was hot. And I mean h o t.

Taehyung grew impatient and gripped Jungkook's member, pumping his hand up and down in natural instinct.

Jungkook threw his head back, "you're a natural." He whispered through his throaty groans. He looked down at Taehyung with a lusty daze, lush lips parted, begging to be tasted.

All though it felt good, Jungkook knew what would feel better. His eyes darked as he stared at Taehyung's seraphic body; his pearl skin glimmered against the ruby silk bedding, matching hair just slightly messy, and eyes partly lidded.

He couldn't take it anymore. He gripped the lube from the nightstand and popped the lid open, pouring the slick substance onto his fingers. His hand led itself down to Taehyung's puckering hole and pressed a single finger inside, lapping his velvet walls with cherry flavoured lube.

Taehyung was left there watching Jungkook's fingers disappear with lidded eyes, mouth ajar, drool slowly escaping his lips.

Jungkook curled his finger whilst Taehyung moaned against the back of his hand, he was all ready.

"Jungkook, if you" Taehyung started to say before he was suddenly slammed into by Jungkook. He screamed as tears welled in his eyes, he bit his lips until they bled. Jungkook sat still, cock deep inside, waiting for Taehyung to adjust.

"You asked for it." He grumbled into Taehyung's ear before starting to move.

Taehyung nodded his head, scarlet hair falling in front of his eyes, the wound on his lips were gathering beads of blood, dissolving on his tongue.

Jungkook grasped Taehyung's hips as he thrusted faster and faster, watching Taehyung moan with felicity. Taehyung's fingers gripped the bed sheets for support, his body was rocking back and forth with force.

"F-faster!" Taehyung squealed when Jungkook's tip barely grazed his prostate.

The ravenette's smirk turned almost demonic at the feedback he was recieving; Taehyung's mouth was wide open, drool gradually sliding down his jaw line, his nails gouged into Jungkooks back, leaving stripes of fire down his muscular back and nail indents decorating his meaty biceps.

He angled his hips to align with Taehyung's prostate and pulled all the way out, before ramming back in with thor-like force right into Taehyung's sweepstakes.

Taehyung let out a heavenly moan that echoed throughout the characteristic ceilings, followed by choked out whimpers by the over-stimulation.

He almost felt his soul ascend to the heavens as Jungkook continuously thrusted straight into his sweetspot. Tears finally broke past his lashline as cascaded down his flushed cheeks, his sight started to blur. He wanted it harder.

Jungkook watched Taehyung's consciousness waver, slowing down seen as he was finally close.

Taehyung felt the pace decrease and he dug his nails into Jungkook's skin, sure to leave a mark. "Fuck me till I pass out." He said sternly, sitting up and resting his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt." Jungkook suddenly was filled with concern until he saw the sadistic look on Taehyung's face.

"That's exactly what I want." Taehyung moaned out dramatically as Jungkook continued his prodigious abuse. It lasted until they cummed in unison, their moans of celestial satisfaction is perfect harmony. Taehyung blacked out as soon as Jungkook pulled out.

The ravenette laid Taehyung down, and sat over him, observing his grand body as he caught his breath. He leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss down on the boy's forehead.

"sleep tight sugar."

you're welcome, I love you 💕💕

(this is the first time i've written smut, sorry if it suckssss)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
966K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
360K 12.3K 83
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
241K 23.1K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...