Not Just A Pretty Boy {BTS-Ju...

By FanFks_Infinitely

"You don't like pretty boys, but who said I was one of "them"?" ~ "Well, I guess you just admit you aren't ha... More

Author's Start Note [PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT!]
Prologue
The Credits I put
Chapter 1: Begin
Y/N = Hyun-Ah {Pretty Important}
Chapter 2: Draw in Flaws
Chapter 3: Stella
Chapter 4: Rain
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: A Daring Truth, Slumber "Party"
Chapter 7: A Red, Blushing Bunny
Chapter 8: Love And Drama With Coffee
Chapter 9: "I'm A Hoe For Jungkook"
Chapter 10: Hide It
Chapter 11: A Tick; ASB
Chapter 12: Misunderstood
Chapter 13: Bangtan Sonyeondan
Chapter 14: Kyung-Wan
Chapter 16: Korean BBQ
Chapter 17: Scared
Chapter 18: Pissed
Chapter 19: Basketball...
Chapter 20: Fake
Chapter 21: Rainbows and Trust
Chapter 22: Lost
Chapter 23: Make Up Your Mind
Chapter 24: What's Up, with That
| I'm back! | + Random Jungkook Pics
Random Jungkook Pics {Pt. 2}
Random Jungkook Pics {Pt.3}
Chapter 25: I'd be Alone if I Care
Chapter 26: You'd be Alone if I didn't Care

Chapter 15: Seungri

29 0 0
By FanFks_Infinitely

The whole day at school, Jungkook kept reminding me that they meet up at Maple Tree House (a Korean BBQ at Seoul go freaking try it!) on Saturday, this Saturday.

Good thing when he reminds me, it's far away from those girls so that none of them can overhear our conversation accidentally or purposefully.

"Okay, I know, I know," I said with an annoyed tone.

Even that I was annoyed by the constant reminder, I'm actually so honored and happy that they even decide to invite a normal citizen like me.  I also realized that I never asked for where it actually is or what should I wear. 

"Why does Jungkook keep bothering you so much lately?" Stella asked me during Friday at lunch, looking around checking if Jungkook was anywhere nearby.

Yeah, he isn't around, just like normal.  He usually sits with the girls.  To be honest, I want to know if he would ever interact with any male classmates, or like--befriend them.  I wonder what the others think since it seems like he is the only "pretty" boy in this school, no offense.

I just shrugged.

"He better not have stolen my girl already! Did he already capture your heart or worse--"

My eyes bulged wide and looked over at Stella, shushing her.  "Stella! Ani~what the heck?!"

Stella made kissy face and kept giggling non-stop, she's really too much to handle. "You love Jungkook, you love Jungkook~"

I playfully punched Stella in the arm which made her fake wince in pain. "Seriously, Stella--hajima."

Stella winked at me, "and if I don't?"

"I will tickle you until you stop!" I smirked, wiggling my fingers around.

"Okay, okay...fine."

Afterschool, I grabbed some of my clothes to pick which one to wear.  It's a--second impression and it's a business that is inviting me so I have to look polite.

After moments of hesitating, I finally picked a mix of casual and formal outfit. (Not really)

God darn it, I forgot to ask Jungkook where's the location--I'll just use my phone.

I looked up the location and it's actually pretty near our school; must've pre-invited me--haha, yeah right.

I was starting to feel a bit scared however, since it was quite dark and Jungkook wasn't able to get me since he had practice today.

I passed the club, which seems like there are more people in that building since there are cars lined up which I don't get; people are near this building, why would they need to drive here?

Ignoring the club, I walked passed hastily while staring down at my phone.  Little did I know, somebody was following me.

.

.

.

Okay, here's the place.

:Maple Tree House:

{Jungkook's P.O.V}

Where is Y/N?

"Hey, Jungkook-ah~where's Y/N?" He asked me, looking around for her.

I blinked once, then TWICE (okay sorry).

Oh no--

"Uhh--" I scratched my head shyly, oh no--I forgot to give her the actual address.  How can I forget?!

The leader looks at me, scanning for my answer.  His pupils dilated after realizing, "you didn't bring her, did you?"

My gaze slowly made it to the floor, I tapped my foot faintly, not knowing what to say. "I--"

"Taehyung-ssi, go accompany Jimin-dongsaeng for me please." Namjoon waved his over at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Wha--wae?" The clingy hyung asks as he wraps his arms around our leader.

Rapmon caresses V's hand and answers, "he went to get Y/N."

Immediately, he let's go of Namjoon-hyung and ran out, "I'll be back!"

Why didn't he ask me?

Namjoon just shakes his head at V, "ah kyo~he's too cute."

I pouted, frowning.  "Why didn't you let me go?  I know where she lives."

"And so do we, it isn't hard to find where your school and your dorms are since you're one of their students." He explained.

"But--she lives in a house, not a school dorm." I protested, crossing my arms.

"I know, Jimin knows."

"Can you please let me go find her?  She's going to be lost," I begged.

Namjoon laughs for a second, "you're one to talk.  You came over here early without her."

"Hyung, you know we had studio time before we came right, I didn't have time to go get her."

He just shrugs, "well we have enough people looking for her, you just stay here and help." He grabs my arm and starts dragging me to our dining table.

Our table was quite far away from everybody else since we didn't want anyone to disturb us or we disturb them.  We are doing a Bangtan Bomb anyways.

{Y/N's P.O.V}

Ugh, it's so hard to get a cab around these places!

My legs were tired from walking out of the school campus.  Yes, the club and dorms also counts--along with some of the houses nearby.

I sat down and sighed and my misfortune, then I stared down at my phone screen.

He hasn't replied yet.

Suddenly--

Somebody pulls onto my sweater and turns me around.

I jumped in fear and looked at the man.

The same man that I last saw at the club, the twenty-one year old.  He was drunk last time, but this time he seems even more.

I tried to wiggle out but he pulls my hair and leans in towards my face.

Oh please, somebody help me.

He bites my neck and I closed my eyes.  The pain was stinging, I was about to scream.  But then, after a moment, he wasn't touching me anymore.

I opened my eyes and found him on the floor and saw somebody familiar from my class.

"Gwenchana?" He asked me.

I stared at him, nodding and said thanks.

"Mianhae~my friend, Seungri, is drunk...and when he is--let's just not talk about him.  My name is Jung Joon-young," He smiled.

I smiled too, "oh--I'm Y/N."

"Nice name, well, I'm going to take my friend back okay?"

I nodded, then turned back to my bench to see Jimin staring deeply into my eyes.

"What? Who was that?" He asked.

----------------------------

Preview:

"She was with her boyfriend," Jimin smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Jimin hajima.  He's lying guys, I'm single."

"Good," Yoongi says, picking up kimchi and beef briskets into his leaf cup.

"Good?"

"Good as in--" Yoongi started to talk but Jhope butted in.

"--as in you're not taken but you can't take Yoongi either."

"Excuse me?" Yoongi shot a death glare at Jhope, who was panicking and regretting saying anything.

"Uhh--"

"What did you mean, Hoseok?" Yoongi said coldly.

"I--just, okay fine--you're just a bitter one so she might not like you, there I said it so don't kill me now." Jhope hugged his knees.

Yoongi stood up and immediately Hoseok took off, running.

"There, that'll keep him away for awhile." Yoongi said, sitting back down.

---------------------------

Author's Note:

Okay, it's been awhile since I updated but I finally have time and ideas for the fanfic.  

Also, this is in two parts and if anyone recognize Seungri and Jung Joon-young, sorry.  I'm sorry I put them in here but I just have to--I didn't know what other names I should do.  But seriously, I don't appreciate what they did and I hope this won't continue (even though rumors said this was a start of some crap like that).

Anyways, I will update the next chapter very very very very very soon.

So, hope you enjoyed!

©All Rights Reserved To StoriesInfinitely (Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
193K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
722K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...