Married to Mr. Strict | M.YG...

By ImTooHot2Die

"What's wrong with you!? Why are you so cold? why are you so.....strict." You were excited when you found out... More

Author/Beggining Note.
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
(Say the name) -Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Not An Update-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty-One-
-Twenty-Two-
-Twenty-Three-
-Twenty-Four-
-Twenty-Five-
-Twenty-Six-
-Twenty-Seven-
-Twenty-Eight-
-Twenty-Nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty-One-
-Thirty-Two-
-Thirty-Three-
-Thirty-Four-
-Thirty-Five-
-Thirty-Six-
-Thirty-Seven-
-Thirty-Nine-
-Forty-
-Forty-One-
-Forty-Two-
-Forty-Three-
-Forty-Four-
-Forty-Five-
× NOT AN UPDATE ×
-Forty-Six-
-Forty-Seven-
-Forty-Eight-
-Forty-Nine-
-Fifty-
-Fifty-One-
-Fifty-Two-
-Fifty-Three-
-Fifty-Four-
-Fifty-Five-
-Fifty-Six-
-Fifty-Seven-
-Fifty-Eight-
-Fifty-Nine-
-Sixty-
-Sixty-One-
-Sixty-Two-
-Sixty-Three-
-Sixty-Four-
-Sixty-Five-
-Sixty-Six-
-Sixty-Seven-
× ANNOUNCEMENT ×
-Sixty-Eight-
-Sixty-Nine- (Final)
Ending Note.
New Book!

-Thirty-Eight-

12.8K 636 958
By ImTooHot2Die

A/N

I'm so sorry for the late update, I was struggling a lot with this chapter cause this is where the story takes a massive turn and I had to make sure I did it okay.

I'm still feeling a little bit uncertain but I'm sure I'll find a way to get through.

Thank you for waiting. Enjoy.

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Yoongi POV*

It can never be normal with her can it? It can never be a normal goddamn day with fucking BlueBell can it!?!?

God fucking dammit.

I had been driving for about an hour, not caring to go home. I didn't know what to do with myself now.

It's just every single damn time she always does things so differently to a normal person. What's wrong with her!? Why would she be doing those things to Jungkook? Is she that messed up!?!?

Yeah she said she can explain. Explain what?? That she's a messed up dominant female that enjoys torturing men??

It hurt me so much to see her and Jungkook like that....the reason I was even there in the first place was because I tried to find her so I could apologize for what I said in the kitchen. I didn't mean to say those things, in all honesty I wanted to just take her and put her in her place right there on the dining room table.

But something held me back. Something always holds me back from giving in to her and her.....crazy, careless ways.

The phone suddenly rang pulling me from my thoughts and I pressed accept on the Bluetooth call, letting it go through the car speakers.

"What?" I asked angrily, staring at the road as I kept driving further from her and my apartment, trying to forget about it all.

"Yoongi? Where are you? Are you with Bell right now?" Jin's voice was concerned and almost scared, I stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Why?" I kept my eyes glued on the road, going through the events that had just happened.

Jungkook was fucking tied up and she was taking off his belt. Why would she do that when we had just gotten married? How far does she have to take every single fucking damn thing!?!

"Well, there was a situation at her family home and Jiyeon is really worried about her." A faint tapping sound came through the speaker and I started to get more worried.

Jin only taps his fingers when he is really worried about something. Which isn't that often for a person like him.

"What situation?" I tilted my head to the side and slowed down at a light, feeling myself getting anxious.

Was there more to this than what it so obviously seemed like?? Maybe something crazy had happened making that ridiculous situation which looked exactly like she and Jungkook were getting down to some freaky shit.

"Well...um..Jungkook...uh....r...ra..pe..." Jin gulped and I immediately pulled over, giving my full attention to whatever the usually well-spoken man was struggling to say.

"Jungkook did what? Tell me now." I started to worry if he had maybe done something to Bell. If he even laid a single fucking finger on her I swear to God, I would cut them all off and force them down his throa-

"Jungkook forced himself on Jimin." Jin went silent after saying it, his voice utterly disappointed and full of pain.

My hands fell from the steering wheel as I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I massaged my temples as I tried to grasp this new information.

Ah shit

Bell was hurting Jungkook for what he did to her brother. If I remember correctly there was blood on Jungkook's face....She was just getting him back for what he did, in her own messed-up Bluebell way.

And I told her I didn't want her anymore.

I said that right in front of her and left, I left like a fucking idiot that wants to lose the only girl he's ever liked.

"Jin, I need you and Seo Yun to prepare for any media backlash that could happen if this gets out." I put the car in second gear and turned around completely, trying to find the quickest way to get back to her.

"I'll handle it Yoongi but....She doesn't know who she's dealing with. Are you going to get her?" Jin said quickly as I heard him getting in a car himself.

I stepped on the accelerator as my hands pretty much strangled the steering wheel.

"You're damn right I am."

***

~meanwhile somewhere in the city~

*Bell POV*

"No see you don't understand, I...I wasn't actually going to rape him..I mean, maybe if it was a hot girl, like Jungkook's sexy sister...than that's a complete different sorry right then and there but this?" I grabbed the clear glass, downing the extra strong shot and immediately wincing after it.

"I...fuck, I was just trying to scare him. He...he hurt my baby brother, my little mochi, my extra-sweet vanilla biscuit. And I'm a horrible sister because I'm here, drinking, talking to you instead of comforting my little fluffy ramen-loving baby brother." I looked at him with a guilty face and he sighed and raised an eyebrow.

"But really the worst part is that my own husband...my own hot, sexy, well-packed husband said he doesn't want me anymore. I mean, what am I supposed to do without him? What am I without my man? And I know the feminists reading this story will be like "blah blah blah" but this...this is serious...."

I pouted with teary eyes and dropped my head on the table.

"We were supposed to make cute little half psycho half professional babies. He was gonna protect me and love me until all the illegal things I've done in my life finally caught up to me and I was sent to prison. How is my name and bloodline gonna continue now?" I started crying pitifully and he sent me a helpless and sympathetic look.

"Y..you can't understand me can you?" I sat up straight eyeing the Spanish bartender suspiciously as I sniffled.

He simply smiled and held another shot out to me.

"That's just great. Is this what happens when I try to do something right? Is this what happens when I pour my heart out?" I grabbed my wallet and clumsily pulled out a handful of money. Much more than what the drinks cost but there was no way I could count anything right now.

"Adios..sayonara...opposite of Hola." I waved once to him and stumbled out the small bar, completely unaware of the strange looks I got from the strangers on the street.

I blinked rapidly as I looked for my car, the sun was really strong today it was almost like Hoseok was standing right in front of me.

"Yep, and another new years resolution down the drain." I grabbed my car keys and shook my head. Feeling disappointed that I was driving drunk again.

At least I'm self-aware. That's a bonus right?

"It's okay, Bell. You'll get another man, hell maybe you'll get two. Do like a one day on, one day off routine or something." I shook my head and slapped myself, trying to clear my vision as I badly drove out of the parking lot.

I had been driving for about a half hour with no trouble and was about to doze off when I saw the familiar lights of a car directly in front of me and stepped on the brakes last minute.

"Well so much for traffic." I lent back in the seat and blew air through my lips in boredom.

I heard a small noise beside me and soon the sound of a window sliding open.

"Hi, what can I get you today?" The young girl smiled at me from underneath her oversized McDonalds cap.

I looked around in confusion and saw I was in the driveway of the fast food restaurant.

"Well so much for GPS. I'll have 50 nuggets please." I turned to her and wiggled my eyebrows to which she responded with an awkward look of uncertainty.

"Guess where those nuggets are gonna go?" I leaned forward closer to the service window and she timidly leaned forward with a questioning look.

"Inside me, my dear. Deep, deep inside me." I closed my eyes and smiled only to hear her stuttering nervously.

"It's okay sweet-cheeks, I'm not sober right now, you got nuthin' to worry bout." I leant back as she added the items to her computer with a bewildered look.

"Okay, I can get you two packs of twenty-four nuggets, if that's alright." I nodded in response and paid what she asked.

More actually cause I couldn't count but I drove to the next window before she could give me the remainder back.

I sat there for a few minutes thinking. Are fish in water dry? Or are they constantly in a state of blissful wetness?

Can I become a fish? Wait how often do fish have sex? Do they even have sex?

"Here's your order!" An even younger girl gave me the bag of nuggets and I eyed her suspiciously.

"Um I forgot to ask before but can I have..." My words completely trailed off as a strong  realization dawned on me.

"Oh fuck me." I gripped the bag tighter and mentally facepalmed.

"Is there something wrong?" Her face furrowed in concern and panic.

"Yeah. I forgot Jungkook." I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat, trying to figure out how to get back to that strangely placed yet extremely convenient abandoned warehouse, perfect for this story line...

Oh God, Jungkook finna die. He has no water, no food, he's been tied up for hours, it's quickly getting dark and cold. He doesn't have proper clothes...

I desperately ate the chicken nuggets as I drove away. Releasing my stress into the food. I just hoped there wouldn't be any cops, I only have one star left on my license and I can't lose it.

I drove through the streets with my eyes squinted towards all the street signs. Building after grey damn building flew past until finally I saw the familiar road leading to the rural district. After a few more minutes of driving I pulled up to the warehouse and got out the car.

The heavy doors almost appeared blurry as I grabbed the cold metal handles and pulled them open.

I took a few wobbly steps in and cleared my dry throat. "Jungkook...I...I got you chicken nuggets seeing as you like COCK so much!!" I burst out laughing as I walked around the corner to where I left him.

I froze on the spot when I saw the ropes hanging all by themself, no man to embrace.

Oh fuck me in the assh-

"Hey Bell." His chilly voice was right beside me as I spun around and looked at him.

He was standing there, blood dripping down his arms where the restraints had ripped into them. His face was sweaty and his eyes black as night.

"Hey....Kookie. Long time no see huh?" I smiled clumsily and he squinted his eyes at me.

"You know Bell, for a second I thought you left me here to die, But, maybe you came back because you like pain." He took a step towards me and I started to get a feeling that he wasn't in a cheerful mood.

"Okay listen to me Jeon Jungcock, you did something very bad to my brother. You should be on your knees in front of him right now, begging." I nodded firmly but then thought over what I just said.

"That sounded better in my head."  I snorted as his face fell even more serious.

"I can't believe you came back here...and drunk on top of it...do you have any idea what you did to me?!" He took another step forward and grabbed my wrist roughly.

"Um....turned you on? Cause same." I grabbed his cheek with my other hand and started pinching it as I giggled.

"Bell.....you're one stupid girl." He abruptly let go of my wrist only to pull his arm back and punch me in the stomach.

"Jungkook!!!" I screamed as I fell to the ground, holding my hands over my stomach. Hot tears pricked at my eyes as I knew a nasty bruise would form where the burning pain currently was.

"Oh stop being such a pussy. You had no trouble hitting ME hard." He pushed me with his foot so that I landed on my back on the cold concrete floor.

"You are what you eat, cocksucker." I stared up at the ceiling as his footsteps drew closer to me.

My eyes widened as he kneeled down and swung his leg over me, sitting on my stomach and holding me down.

"You made me lick your fucking shoe Bell....do you know how angry that made me!?" He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head as he lent in, his face furious and jaw taut with tension.

"I don't remember. Let's do it again and I'll record your reaction. See, I can actually afford a good phone." I stuck my tongue out but he grabbed my jaw and dug his fingers into it.

"I'm so sick of your voice Bell. It really is time I just shut you up." His other hand went to his belt buckle as he held my face down against the concrete.

"Jungkook....just wait a minute maybe I can pay you to leave....you know? Get you the money you were never smart enough to get on your own." I started laughing again as he increased the pressure on my mouth pushing me down so hard it started to sting.

"You'll keep talking to the bitter end huh? Well by all means keep going, make it easier for me to kill you." He fully unbuttoned his pants and stared into my eyes as he grabbed my hair and pulled my face more forward.

"Okay stop. Obviously you're angry let's just go home and talk this through over a nice cup of poison--I mean peppermint tea." I raised my eyebrows and placed my hands on the ground, staring him down deftly.

This is why I had to control my alcohol intake.

"You made me put my mouth on something dirty, now it's your turn. Who knows? Maybe I'll have some fun with your cute sister Jiyeon after this." He laughed bitterly and I went still.

"Okay that's it. You're disgusting, Jungkook." Using my hands that were planted on the floor I pushed myself from under him and bringing my leg up I kneed him in the crotch as hard as I could.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!" His face turned red as he collapsed on top of me, his face in my chest as he grabbed his injured body member.

I stared down at him, on top of my body, as I tried to think what to do.

It felt kinda nice-

"Okay you have fun." I pushed him off and stood up, I started walking but didn't get more than four feet before the alcohol aftermath kicked in and I lost my balance.

I fell and slammed my face on the bench covered in tools. I wasn't knocked out but I couldn't make out anything that was going on.

Oh God....I see God....at the end of the tunnel.....

I felt like I was being moved and when I finally started to regain a sense of what was going on I saw I was tied up in the same place and the very same way that Jungkook was. My hands pulled up tightly with coarse rope, barely letting me move around.

Never mind, God doesn't want me yet.

"Ow....okay I'm feeling a lot of repressed anger here...maybe you should get therapy. I'll even pay for it since I'm such a swell person." I burped and made a derp face to him. Too many shots, definitely.

He watched me as he leant back against the counter, his fingers spinning a lighter around flawlessly. 

"You know Bell, I've figured something out about you. You have never been truly owned by a man." He stood up straight and eyed me skeptically.

My face fell serious at his cold words.

"And I'm not talking about being dominated in bed...." He walked up to me and ran his hands through my hair.

"I mean....your very freedom is determined by a man. No matter what you say." He suddenly gripped my hair harder and turned my head to the side.

He leant forward, his lips inches from mine as his hot breaths hit my face. I stared into his eyes speechless.

"So maybe...maybe I should take away some of your freedom. Your perfect face gets you a lot of stuff huh?" He brought up the lighter and lit it a few inches from my face. 

"Jungkook....when I tell you you don't want to do this. You should really listen to me." My eyes locked onto the burning golden flame as my heart sped up.

"And why would I ever do that?" He leaned in even closer to the point where his lips grazed over mine, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Well because I'm rich obviously. I mean people with money are automatically smarter." I raised an eyebrow and he turned to me, his face still and quiet.

There was a few moments of silence where he simply looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Actually, I think I'll save the best for last." He blew out the lighter and slammed his lips on mine. Forcing his tongue into my mouth as he grabbed my face with both hands.

"Jung...Jungkook...stop..." I tried to pull my head back but he just lent forward and started kissing me more fervently. Cocking his head to the side and completely sealing my mouth with his.

"Jungkook, stop....that....." I tried to close my mouth but I could barely do anything as he bit my lip and sucked my tongue roughly. My hands were bound by ropes but my legs weren't. Strange that he didn't think this through.

I brought my leg up and did a hammer kick, painfully smashing the side of his face.

I breathed in desperately, catching my breath after him. "Looks like sex was actually better for something other than pleasure, I mean after all those crazy bending positions my flexibility is better than ever." I shook my head when Jungkook started going blurry again.

I vaguely made out his silhouette picking up a tool of some sort.

"I'm done with you. Done." He lunged forward toward me only to stop when the warehouse doors were completely busted open with a loud bang.

We both looked to the side and my mouth dropped when I saw Yoongi get out of his BMW which he just destroyed breaking through the doors. 

"You touch her Jungkook and I'll rip your lungs out." He started to walk towards us, his fists clenched tightly by his side and his eyes locked onto Jungkook.

"Oh is that so? Be realistic Yoongi, you wouldn't dare do something to even remotely break the law. Your wife on the other hand who I must say has a very nice mouth, would. And she did." Jungkook laughed as he took another step towards me.

My eyes darted back and forth from Jungkook and Yoongi. Yoongi was angry, enraged, I know he wanted to run over here and destroy Jungkook but there was something holding him back. The look of disappointment in his eyes told me that much.

"Now, Yoongi, this is what's gonna happen. You're gonna let me go. Because if you take me to the police, then I'm taking her to the police." Jungkook took another step towards me and rolled up his sleeve.

"And they'll prove she attacked me, held me against my will and attempted sexual assault on me. There is proof everywhere, my saliva on her shoe, my blood on her clothes and hands. So what are you gonna do?" He crossed his arms and stared Yoongi down tauntingly.

"I'll find a way around it....but you need to pay for hurting my woman." Yoongi stepped forward and that's when Jungkook turned to me.

My heart started to beat wildly when I heard that. He called me...his woman? He's not mad at me anymore...Maybe there is still hope for us...

"Okay well now that it's come down to this. I'm out of here. Have fun thinking fast." He flicked on the lighter and brought it towards me as I backed up in fear.

"No, no, Jungkook wait!!" I shook my head furiously as he surged forward and set the thick rope binding my wrists on fire.

The hot flames already started to creep towards my hands and I started to panic. Jungkook raised his fingers in a small salute to me then ran off.

With teary eyes I looked up at the flames that were already close to burning my hand then to Yoongi who was desperately running towards me.

"Yoongi...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
948K 40K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
19.5K 236 162
This stories are all completed. RECOMMENDED!