The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-10 The Proposition.

4.6K 113 15
By rosavet

(over it by dia Frampton) song. Quite a hot sexy song.

Sylvia POV

I woke up to an empty bed beside me. The window was open and small rays of sun peeked from the beds of clouds.

I guess the snow stopped.

I yarned and got out of bed. The weather was still cold but better than yesterday. The room was empty.

Where is Ashton? I thought.

No sooner than I thought that, I saw him coming through the doors with a tray of breakfast 🥞 in his hands.

"Good morning my highness," He said keeping the tray in bed.

I smiled and sat up straight. " so this is where you have been?" I asked him.

"Sorry I couldn't wake you up with my face beside you in bed..." he teased me.

"Well it was peaceful as you weren't in it," I said taking a sip of my coffee.

He chuckled. "I can never win with you."His phone rang. He cut the call.

"So any plans for today?" He asked me.

"First go to my hotel, change clothes and get ready for shoot... busy day." I cut into my pancakes.

His phone rang again. He signed.

"I have to return to Boston today itself... " he said cutting the call." I wish I could spend more time with you..." his hands reached to touch my cheek.

"I can see your quiet busy too..." I pour the maple syrup on my pancakes, hiding my blush.

As we eat our breakfast, with small talks. I couldn't help but notice that he was in deep thoughts. His mind was swimming in his world.

I was finished and got up to take a shower.

"Sylvia?" He called out to me.

"Yes?"

"I have a proposition for you," he said.

"And what shall that might be?" I said taking a seat in the chair in front of him.

"I want you to be the face of my company." He said smiling.

I leaned back and processed it. "And I will agree to it after rejecting you before because? ..." I smirked at him.

He smiled at my question like he already knew that I was going to say this, "cause I am going to make you an offer that you can't resist..."

I smiled back," interesting... let's hear it." I leaned back on my chair.

"My company has hitched a new deal with Ravels' Studios. We will be supporting the expense and they will promote our brand perfume in it. A part of the deal is they will only take an actress as lead, who is the face of our company products. You may have rejected me in the past but... I am guessing you will not leave this opportunity." He gave a winning smirk.

I am impressed. He has a deal I can't really refuse. Ravels Studio produces the best blockbuster movies every season! And to play a part in that... I was always looking for that opportunity. If I miss this chance then it will cost me. If I don't do this ... I may regret it later ...

After thinking about it, I smiled and gave him my hand," Congratulations Mr Hardlin, you won over me.."

Plus, Hardlin Perfumes have always been at the top and the best. So it will promote my image very well too. Getting close to him will be easy, to achieve my goal. Killing two birds with one stone. I thought.

The blockbuster movie, perfume campaign, and destroying Ashton.... things are going my way.

He smiled with pleasure. Like his plan worked and he was celebrating his victory right now. I don't oppose it. He won over me. He earned it. I also have a win-win part in this. No harm no foul.

"It will be a pleasure working with you." He said and I smiled. He thinks he has won but doesn't know what he is signing up for. he seemed unsatisfied.

"Anything else?"

"Let make it more interesting. How about adding a game in it?"

"A game?"

"Yes, a game more like a bet?"

"I am listening " I was interested to know what he was thinking.

"Before the term of your contract ends that is within 3 months, I will have you fall for me"

I smirked," and if I don't?"

"I am confident you will."

"If I don't then. What do I get?"

"I will give you anything you want"

I gave a grin"I want you to leave me alone if you lost for forever."

He was shocked. "What not confident enough?"

He smirked, "you got yourself a deal, Miss. Ashwood"

I had no interest in having his money or any related to him but for my plan to work I have to. Make the pieces fall into the missing gap.

I got up" now if you excuse me, I have to take a shower."

"Want any help with that?" He said to me in a sexy teasing way.

I turned and flicked my hair," I am doing a pretty good job on my own till now, so no thank you" as I walked always from him I opened the bathrobe and walk-in naked smiling, biting my lips as I could feel his lustful eyes on me.

After that, He went straight to the airport. Before leaving he left her his number on my phone.

I still couldn't believe that I came so close to sleeping with the mortal enemy. I mean I hate him. The mood was like that and I lost track of what was right and wrong...

Why do I have to hate Ashton? My concern asked.

Well to answer that, he has a sin overdue and has to pay for it. There is no escape. What he has done won't be forgiven. I will take justice myself. A sin he can't escape even though he has forgotten it. I remember it well and he will too, soon.

Do I really want to hurt him? Again my heart hurt with that though. Only time will tell... a part of me wants to trust him and fall into him and another Part rings like an alarm.

I mean he deserves it. There is no escape. But if I really want to hurt or not, I don't know and I don't want to think about it anymore.

But I am not happy thinking of what will happen to him after that...when he will know the truth. I don't know why but I just feel uneasy.

Last night I let go of my control and would have gone all the way if there wasn't the interruption. When I see those eyes and his smile. Everything seems at lost. I am unsure what I feel for him and but I have to carry on with my plan. There is a part I cannot forget and give up.

I have no time for love and falling for him is never an option. I have come a long way and I cannot submit to him now. Even it breaks me down I will carry out the plan it till the end.

But I cannot do this alone now anymore. I need an extra hand.

I picked up the phone and dialled a number," Hi, handsome"I spoke.

"Hey, sexy..."The voice on the other end was pleased to hear my voice.

"When you will be back and did you got my text?"

"I will be back by this week & yes i got it." he said.

"Good, cause I need your help with it."

"Anything for you..."

I smiled and ended the call. No falling apart now. I have to execute the plan. There is no escape from this...
Be strong.
Don't fall into him.

I don't know it's gonna be worth it or not and how this will end, time will tell.

Hi, my lovely readers!

I hope your enjoying the chapters and looking forward to how it will turn out in Dark kiss?
Trust me, there will be twist and the outcome will surpass all your imagination.

Thank you for all your support. And liking the chemistry between Ashton and Sylvia?
And what is Sylvia's plan? And why she is doing this? Want to know? Hang on 😜

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE this book with others if your enjoying it and others will enjoy reading it as much you all do! Please.

Love Rosavet 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 74.1K 48
《 Highest Ranking: #1 Teen Fiction 》 《 Highest Ranking: #2 Young Adult 》 《 Highest Ranking: #2 Love 》 "You want to know my secret, love?" He asked, h...
14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
1.6M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
2.8M 133K 67
Book 1.5 in the "Life in-" series Ashton McClain is lost. After two years of spiraling out of control he has nowhere left to go. Trying to find somet...