The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)

6.4K 130 23
By rosavet

(❗️❗️MATURE CHAPTER CONTENT WARNING!)❗️❗️

This chapter contains mature and raw content, with sexual scene please ignore this chapter is not comfortable.

(Song "dirty mind by boy epic" do check it out it goes with the storyline)...MUST SEE ITS HOT! 🔥🔥⬆️⬆️

Ashton's POV

Her perfume was deadly and her eyes were a sin to be so beautiful. I never saw such a beautiful girl in my life. It was like an angel came down from heaven and light up torch down in me.

She was perfect in every way. I wanted this masterpiece to be mine. Just the thought of anyone else even looking at her brings up my rage.

Suddenly a question popped in my head. I hate her. But why? I don't want to hate her just for my ego, I want her to be mine and only mine. I want this girl to be mine. Yes!! I want this! I am unsure of my feelings of her but I can't let her get away from me. until I figure it out...

I held her body close to me. I traced my fingertips on the silk of her clothes. Feeling the warmth of her body radiated from her clothes.
She was shorter than me which made us perfect for each other. I noticed her cheeks quickly burned out red like an apple when I looked at her.

I could feel her breath on me getting faster every second, her heart started to pick up the pace.

I slid my hands on her waist and slowly ran it up from her hips to her naked back. It was like touching the first fallen snow.

Her curves were perfect and her butt was Well shaped and her breast was like a greek goddess. Her back spine was very seductive and as I ran my fingers on her skin, she made a gasp of the air come out if her mouth.

Feeling her skin, ....just her bareback made my heart and body race up. I could feel my body going hot and my manhood downstairs come alive.

And when she let out the gasp of air out of her mouth and it hit my neck. Every hair on my body stood up. Giving me goosebumps. It was a feeling of undeniable pleasure awaits me.

The way she was dressed tonight showing of everything curve and seductive layers of her body was already building a fire in me.
I tried hard all evening to not to give into her. But I am failing in it now and I don't even care. I just want to push her down, crush and slide my bare body into hers.

Her lips were rosy and most tempting. I just wanted to hold her down, press her against the wall and kiss every inch of her body. Not a soft kiss, but a rough and breathing less one. Her hair fell on her eyes, and I tugged it behind her ear. As my skin brush her ear, it gained colour quickly. I already knew I had an effect on her.

With one hand on her butt, I slowly reached up to her neck and unhooked the last clasp of her dress that was holding it together from falling without the zip locked. As I unhooked the clasp the silk dress fell smoothly from her skin like a feather on the ground.

She raised her hand and touched my bare chest, which was exposed to the bathrobe. Her touch was electric on my skin.

My hand brushed on her cheeks and slid down to her black lace bra strap. I slowly squeezed her butt and she came more close to me crushing her bare belly on me. Her breasts were pressed on my chest and I was loving the feeling.

I was unable to control myself anymore more. My manhood twitched and throbbed like crazy. I could feel myself get hard and extremely turned on! I knew she could feel it too as we are firmly pressed into each other.

Kiss her!! My consciousness screamed at me. My fingers were wrapped around her silky hair and my other hand were wrapped around her curvy slim waist.

"What are you waiting for..." she slowly whispered at me. She looked at me directly after so long. Her eyes were unlike any other, it was shining silver with a black rim which was both exotic and rare. Simply beautiful.

I didn't wait or waste any more second in my thoughts. I immediately spammed my lips onto hers,
Her plumped and delicious lips were all mine. I kissed her deep and rough, our tongues and teeth slammed each other and dived in deeper until we were gasping for air.

As I kissed her neck I moved and pressed her against the wall, holding her hand to the wall and making her surrender to me. But her one hand slipped and moved to my disrobe me.

My robe fell on the ground and I was only wearing my underwear. She slides her hand inside my pants and held my butt. As I sucked deep in her neck, I noticed she bit her lips from stopping the moan escaping her lips.

I let my bare skin grind and crush hers. It felt hot, hotter than hell. The heat between us was constantly building.

I want to have her right now! Here! My consciousness spoke and I couldn't agree more. I kissed her more deeply until her lips were swollen.

She pushed off and threw me on the bed. I was lying on the bed and she came on top of me. I like to take charge but I like it more for women like that takes charge. She held my hands preventing me from moving and kissed and licked my bare chest.

when she gently touched my private area, teasing me My private parts harden and throbbed like crazy. She looked at me smirked," I love the effect I have on you" She smirked.

I can't let her have all the fun. I quickly realised myself from her hold and rolled over, pinning her down in the bed.

I bent down and slowly started licking her down from her belly button to all the way up to her bra line and slowly removing it with my teeth.

She laid in front of me naked and in all her beauty. I took the time to see her gorgeous skin.

"You beautiful..." I said to her.

She blushed and struggled to free herself. I didn't let her and bend down and kissed and sucked her bare breasts with pink hard nipples.

"Aahh..." she let a small moan escaped from her bitting lips.

I loved that sound of that. I knew she was getting turned on and I was already over the edge.

I want to have her! Right now! Raw and just make love to her all night long, no rest...
I wanted it rough but also slow to admire and appreciate the beauty in front of me.

I cupped her face and as her eyes met mine, my heart skipped a beat. It didn't happen in a long time. I leaned in close and kissed her. This time slowly and savouring each and every moment.

I want her...

That was all I could think of. We were about to go deep when my phone rang and interrupted us. I threw my phone on the ground and kept kissing and sliding my body on to hers.

We didn't have sex till now but, we both were wet under. I knew I was.

I slowly reached and touched the sacred part of her body, the most sensitive one too. It was a soft and gentle touch.

"Ah, Ash..." she moaned.

It hit her hormones right in. Her breath became heavy and she licked her lips. It affects her, but what I couldn't comprehend that it affected me more. I was also breathing heavily. And I never expect me to get this hard and turned on and we didn't even have sex yet!

Now I wanted to be inside her.
I wanted my raw animal inside her deep and thrusting. My consciousness couldn't take it anymore, my animal was taking over. I slowly tried to pull down her panties when a sudden knock on the door interrupted us.

I ignored it, and the knock was there again.

"Damn it!" I said frustrated.

"Its the front desk...I guess " she said.

I got up and picked the robe from the floor. I wore it and made my way towards the door. I opened the door," what?" I said frustrated.

"I am sorry sir, but here are the fresh towels..." the room service said handing me them.

"It's rude to disturb..." I said.

"I am sorry again sir, there was do not disturb sign on the door so..." I cut him.

"Its okay leave..." I took the sign and hanged it on the door & closed the door. Shit! How can I forget to put the sign on the door?

I came back in and she was sitting in bed with her bathrobe on. And her legs were showing perfectly out of it.

I threw the towels on the sofa and climbed in the bed," so where were we..." I said to her with a sexy smirk.

I moved to kiss her when she put her hands on my lips.

"I am a sorry baby, but no sex tonight..." she said.

"Why?"

"Do you have a condom?" She asked. Shit! I don't have any. I didn't even though we would get this far, rather staying in one room if the storm wasn't there.

"..." how can I be this stupid I thought.

"Neither you have condoms nor I am on pills so no sex tonight..." she smirked and lied back.

"I will go and get some.." I hurried moved out of the bed but she caught my hand.

"No need I am sleepy...." she faked yarn.

"But..." I looked down in my robe and I was still hard like hell.

"Next time... maybe" she smirked slowly placing a kiss on my lips.

She is a temptress. I knew it. "I am tired, lets sleep.," she said, getting cosy in bed.

"Okay... as your highness wishes." I made my way towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She got up from bed confused looking at me.

"Baby I just gotta take care of something." I turned around and showed her my hard manhood. "It's your fault, you should help..."

She turned bright red.

"I am going to bed.." she jumped into bed. I didn't think I will ever see her embarrassed like that.

I chuckled and went to the washroom.

After a few hours, I came out calmed down.

The bed lights were still on. "Sylvia?" I called out to her.

There was no answer.

I climbed into bed and noticed she was fast asleep. She slept wearing her bathrobe but it was loosely tied. Her cleavage and panties were still peaking out of it. She was sleeping carelessly and like a baby.

Seeing her I was again turning on. I chuckled," only you can get me so hard every time Miss. Sylvia.... you something else..." I said to her, moving the hair from the face. She was just beautiful and perfect, and soon all mine. You will be mine precious...

I pulled the blanket on us and slept, beside her pulling her in my arms...

My precious.

I hope you all liked this sizzling and hot steamy chapters !!

Do give me tour views of it.

And a special thanks to continuous reading commenting and voting as soon as a new chapter comes up. You dedicate your time reading and sharing it with others.

Ps. Thank you all for reading my story and supporting it!

Read my new book scarlet snow

Love rosavet 💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
1.6M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...