Switched | Zayn Malik AU

بواسطة stylesmonarchy

Constace Flynn and Zayn malik woke up one day in each other's bodies... literally. المزيد

Prologue
The morning after
Georgina
Bestfriendship
Tattered
Perrie
An invitation
Regrets
Everyday
Little Black Dress
Latch
Road Rage
Mistake
That cycle
Questions
Clueless
Explanations
The Break-Up
The Prince
Asymptotic
Tenerife Sea
Starry, starry night
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Confused
The Boys' Locker Room
Treehouse
White paint
Acceptance
Journal
Jealousy
Sunsets and Fireworks
Lux
The Brightest Star
Surprises
Quicksand
Pillow fight
City of Love
Confirmation
Bowling balls
Meet the Parents
The Truth
Night Changes
The Past
Nomination
Cheating
CAST LIST
Homecoming game
The dress
Dancing
Shopping
Limousine
Homecoming
After Party

Stepbrother

1.1K 82 40
بواسطة stylesmonarchy

Important AN:

I STILL HAVENT DECIDED ON WHO'S GOING TO BE IN THE CAST LIST, SO IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW :) IT CAN BE ANY CELEBRITY, I HAVE NO SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE APPEARANCE. I NEED SOMEONE FOR CONSTANCE AND FOR GEORGINA :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :)

Constance's POV

I woke up on my desk, in front of the computer. What? Why was I here again?

And then I realized I was back in my body again. My conclusion is that the body switch only happens when we're sleeping and in irregular times. I hope it doesn't happen again.

I checked my laptop and saw that Zayn was logged in on youtube. His video has been uploaded one hour ago and already has reached 521 views.

I wonder if he knows this already?

I clicked on the video and saw that he still hasn't shown his face, but now he wore a plain white shirt and his tattoos were visible.

Hi guys, um, for the past few months I've only been uploading videos of random songs and requests, so now I've decided to do something different.

This song is dedicated to someone I really miss.

This is called Amnesia by this band called 5 Seconds of Summer. This was released just yesterday but I already had a copy one month ago since I kinda know the guys, and when I listened to it, it felt like I could relate to it, so yeah.

Also, if you're from my school, you probably know me by now but I could care less. And to you, you know who you are, I hope you're listening because this song is for you.

(AN: I WANT YOU TO IMAGINE ZAYN SINGING AMNESIA WHILE PLAYING THE GUITAR. HE SOUNDS SO GOOD I SWEAR JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE HIM AND CRY) (Also, if you have links to this song, or to its acoustic version, please comment so people can hear it too. Thank you! :) )

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted,

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted,

and even though your friends tell me you're doing fine,

are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?

When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

Cause I'm not fine at all..

I remember the day you told me you were leaving,

I remember the makeup running down your face

and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

like every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

and foget about the stupid little things

like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you,

and the memories that never can escape

cause I'm not fine at all."

Wow, so he's still hung up on Perrie?

So he really did love her?

Now I feel bad for what I did yesterday.

But Zayn was there and he seemed quite happy.

Zayn's phone buzzed and I checked it, thinking that someone from school has seen the video.

But it's just Zayn. Using my phone.

"I know we're back in our bodies but are we still on for tonight? We can still go as friends? In case it happens again? xx"

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

I will not be his rebound girl!

He can't move on from Perrie and now he's asking me to go out with him?

I mean, it's okay, we could get to know each other as friends, but what would people think? What would Harry think?

His phone buzzed again.

"Oh and this guy named Niall just texted saying he's in LA and that he's on his way to your house. He kept calling but of course I didn't answer because then he would hear my voice. You dating him? and you have Harry? Naughty girl. xx"

Look who's talking!

I replied:

"He's my step brother, you asshole!"

and then I put the phone down.

I heard the doorbell ring and Maria probably already opened the door.

I ran out of my room and saw Niall wearing a red snapback, a white shirt and a green backpack. He looks like a school boy. A hot one. Seriously, if he weren't my stepbrother, I would gladly date him.

I shrugged my thoughts off and ran down the stairs and into Niall's arms.

"Heeeeyyy how's my favorite stepsister!"

"I AM your only sister, douche. What brings you here? I missed you!"

"Well, me mum's on a trip with your dad and I had to go visit sum friends in here so I decided I should just drop by." He said in his Irish accent.

"Well you should stay here for several nights!"

"I can't because I have to go and try out for a soccer team back home. I missed you so much! Where's your mum?"

My mom has met Niall several times and they treat each other like they're blood-related. Niall's also against his mom and my dad's relationship but since they're both happy, he just pretends to support them. He knows what me and my mom are going through, and my mom knows that Niall's also having a hard time, so since the first time they met, they have maintained a harmonious relationship with each other.

"I guess she already left for work but she's going to be back at around five."

"Well, I'm knackered but I wanna watch a movie and I'm craving for pizza and cheeseburger. Let's go to the mall? We have got a lot of catching up to do."

"Okay, let me just get ready. Make yourself at home! You can come up to my room if you want!" I said while running up to my room.

Me and Niall are very close. He's their school's heartbreaker and he never really had a girlfriend. He just keeps on rejecting his "admirers".

Is he gay? No.

He just wants to live his life while he's young. He thinks that a girlfriend is a responsibility, but he's not ready for that yet.

He calls himself a "carefree mofo", he doesn't really care about what people have to say about him. He's so carefree that he even fractured his knee several times.

I took a bath and when I came out of the shower, I realized that Niall was in front of the computer, watching Zayn's video while eating chips. Where did the chips come from?

"Hey, I know this guy. You stalking him? What's his name again? Zan? Zan Malik?"

"It's ZAYN. And how do you know it's him?"

"I used to go to LA before to watch soccer games with me friends. I saw him play before and I recognize his tattoos. Ya like this guy?"

"Oh, no he's my... friend."

"He better be. Heard he's a heartbreaker."

"You are, too!"

"Well, I'm different, Love. I don't hurt girls on purpose. Anyway, this Zen guy, why doesn't he show his face in his videos?"

"He doesn't want people to know that he sings."

"Tell you what, he's pretty good. And the song choice is perfect." He says. He knows this because he also sings well.

"I know."

I was now in my walk in closet, changing into something comfortable. I decided to wear a white shirt and green shorts and red shoes to match Niall's outfit.

When I came out of my closet, I heard Niall laughing out loud at some funny youtube video of a guy falling on stage during a concert.

His face was now red and he couldn't stop his laughing fit.

He's so adorable.

"Okay, now let's go." I said

We left the house and Niall drove my car to the mall. He's different now, somehow it feels like he's grown up since I last saw him two months ago. Something's different.

"Are you in love?" I asked him.

"No, why would you ask that?"

"You look different."

"Maybe it's because I have just experienced my first heart break and I've never felt so alive."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that girl Amy from the guitar store? When you left, we had just started dating. A month after, she told me she had to study in London. After that, I've been miserable. But then I thought that people leave for a reason, ya kno? They don't just decide to leave everything behind and struggle adjusting to another place. Maybe that's what they're destined to do. So just let her go. If yer meant to be, it will be."

That was when I knew that he was ready for love.

We walked into the mall hand-in-hand, looking like a couple.

We watched a movie called "Guardians of the Galaxy" which was funny, by the way, and then went to a shoe store so we could find the perfect pair for Niall. I bought the shoes for him as a birthday present and then left the store. On our way out, we saw Harry who was laughing with a girl. The girl had straight blonde hair and she was wearing a dress that I've seen in one of my magazines. Her back was turned on us so I couldn't see her face, but judging by her body shape, she won against me and it was a landslide victory.

A familiar sense of insecurity dawned upon me and I didn't realize that I was staring at them until Niall called me out.

"Stace! What are you staring at?" When he said that, Harry looked into our direction and saw me who was still staring at him.

"Stacy?" He said, looking at me, and then at Niall who just grabbed my hand, and then back at me.

Hi Niall girls! I hope you liked this chapter :) I was scared of writing for Niall because I was afraid I wouldn't get him right, but I still gave it a try! How was it?

Can you guess what's going to happen? :)

And the date's going to be in the next chapter (or the chapter after that), so stay tuned for the update!!!

I updated thrice this week because I have exams, so please be patient :)

Vote/comment/promote this story please!!!

And thank you for those who already did!

You guys keep me going. :)

If you have suggestions, you can comment here or message me or tweet me at @headbitchnarry :)

Thank you!!! :)

P.S NEW SONG (FIREPROOF) AND NEW ALBUM (FOUR)!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
153K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
82.8K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
602K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭