Animal Crisis (BTS FF)

By MeiLi_180

You didn't ask for seven hybrids. You didn't ask for any of this. Somehow, you adopted three cats and they tu... More

Episode 1 Three Little Kittens...
Episode 2 Clothes and Toys...
Episode 3 Beach...?
Episode 4 Animals Rising, Budget Lowering...
Episode 5 Another one...
Episode 6 And....another one...
Episode 7 Going Out...
Episode 8 The Guests...
Episode 9 Changes...
Episode 10 Hybrid And In Danger... pt. 1
Episode 11 Hybrid And In Danger... pt.2
Episode 12 You Better Run...
Episode 13 A Few Things... pt.1
Episode 14 A Few Things... pt.2
Episode 15 Fears...
Episode 16 Trapped...
Episode 17 Explanation... pt.1
Episode 18 Explanation... pt.2
Episode 19 Strange Behavior...
Episode 21
Episode 22 Recall...
Episode 23 In The Sky...
Episode 24 Figuring Things Out...
Episode 25 A New Start?
Episode 26 Rumors... (1k Special)
Episode 27 Battle Scars...
Episode 28 Recover Those Times...
Episode 29 Adventure...
Episode 30 Asunu Yukishu... (2k Special)
Episode 31 Encounter...
Episode 32 Too Much Information... pt.1
Episode 33 Too Much Information...pt.2
Episode 34 Forget It Already...!
Episode 35 Calming down...
Episode 36 Special Guest...
Episode 37 The Late Effect...
Episode 38 Wait A Second...
Episode 39 It's Not Your Fault...
Episode 40 Time To Rewind...
Episode 41 Time To Wake Up...
Episode 42 What Is Happening?
Episode 43 No Is No...
Episode 44 Plans...
Episode 45 I Promise...
Episode 46 It's Not Over...
Episode 47 Don't Hold Back...
Episode 48 Guilt...
Episode 49 Deep Breaths...
Episode 50 THE END

Episode 20

2.3K 93 3
By MeiLi_180

Treat Us Like The Humans We Are And Not Like The Monsters We Seem... pt.1

"You have the right to remain silent, anything that you say or do will be used against you in court," The police man said as he handcuffed you and put you inside the car. Next to you was Jinri, tears flowing down her cheeks as you looked at the men handcuffing the boys out the window. It's so sad that a happy moment can't stay happy in this situation, it makes you want to give up, maybe that's why those hybrids decided to give up? Jackson Wang, Jaehee Kim, Asunu Yukishu...they all gave up. If only they had someone who could've defended them, someone who could've exposed the truth about all of this. You get swallowed by your thoughts as the car starts driving away from the place. Life isn't just an amazing experience that you don't get twice, it's also full of lies. The lies that change the way people look at other people, for example, hobos. There are hobos that steal from people, and that makes every hobo look bad, even the ones who aren't bad. And that takes you to how the world sees you, sees us. We are monsters to them, monsters that can't control themselves. A species that isn't counted as humans because of their weird abilities of transforming into an animal or having traits of an animal, which makes us monsters all of a sudden. The problem here isn't the people, the problem is the ones above the people. They make it seem like we attack first, which isn't true. We attack to defend, why defend? Because they attacked first, and we defend ourselves, because we have the right to do so. If we have the right to do so, why do they act like we did something wrong? We defended ourselves because we have the rights. Sure, you can't go too far, and we may have gone too far, but so did they. They are taking out every hybrid out there, that's like half the population in this world. Not everyone is a hybrid, but there are many of them. Are we going to court? Is anybody there to defend us? WILL there be someone to defend us? I think not, but I can't think of it this way, maybe something will happen. The car stops and the police man takes you out along with Jinri. He escorts you into the building and into the court room. He sits you and Jinri down and the rest of the boys sit next to you. You let out a sigh as you feel Jungkook holding your hand. It's going to be fine, it WILL be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7K 27
Y/n takes in what she thought was her neighbor's escaped cat... PJM x reader. With the help of a kind stranger, Jimin and his hyungs must figure out...
298K 12.1K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
108K 2.6K 30
Ever sense you were born your brothers wanted to keep you safe and happy. Your 7 brothers are all you have left when it comes to family. Your parents...
21.8K 987 29
Namjoon and his childhood friends find themself's in possession of hybrids. See how their lives turn out as they experience it together with their cr...