BTS 8th member ✔️

By BTSatSunset

Chai Darling, a Mexican-Korean is a Korean idol as BTS' 8th member, this her story on how she lives with 7 ot... More

Author note
An introduction to BTS: Justice Version
The Lair
War of Hormone Era
Mixtapes
Overseas
Burn the Stage Ep. 1
Dorm Life
Fights
Burn the Stage Ep. 2
I Need U Era
Dope MV
Run Era
73 Questions Justice | Vogue
Burn the Stage Ep. 3
Justice's Fashion at Award Shows
Fifa World Cup 2018
Fire MV
Save Me MV
Darling's absence throughout the Years
ISAC 2015-2017
Stress
Blood Sweat & Tears MV
Spring Day MV
Hair colors
Not Today MV
Anger & Frustration
Helping out a Trainee
Nation's Extended Sister
DNA MV
MIC Drop MV
Airport Struggles
Incheon Airport, May 08, 2017
CONFIRMED: Darling's Grandfather has passed
Debut
BTS Highlight Reels
Sea
America Interviews
FAKE LOVE MV
Tattoo Bangtan?
Darling Quotes
Darling's injuries
Lotte Family Concert/Departure
Alone on Stage? // 1
Epiphany // A/N
Darling's Notes
Intro for Justice?
IDOL MV
Darling's Birthday !!
Can't Sing?
Small Fights [1]
Justice's KProfile
Burn the Stage Ep. 4 & 5
Mutant AU
IDOL ft. Nicki Minaj lyrics
Justice's Sasaeng || 1
Alone on Stage? // 2
Contemplation
Trivia: Born This Way
Video Games
Emotional Chaos
Justice's V-Live: Oct. 01, 2018
Love Yourself London
Safety Blanket
Mixed Emotions || Sustice/Juga
Leave The City
Mutant AU |1| Beginnings
Mutant AU |2| Día de los Muertos
Highschool
Concept Photos Outfits || HER
Concept Photos Outfits || TEAR
Concept Photos Outfits || ANSWER
Airplane Pt. 2 JPN Version MV
Burn the Stage Ep 6
Mutant AU |3| Ordinary Day
Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks
Justice's Sasaeng || 2
Seokjinnie's Birthday
Justice's Sasaeng || 3
Small Fights [2]
FLY
Burn the Stage Ep. 7
Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl
Mutant AU |6| Phoenix Force
A Rainy Day
Mixed Emotions || Jumin/Justim
Jack of All Trades
Different lifestyle
Justice Playing Instruments
Mafia AU
Rings || Mafia Au x 1
Roulette || Mafia AU x 2
Rush || Mafia AU x 3
Raw || Mafia AU x 4
Younger Cousin PT. 1
Boy With Luv
House of Memories
Please read! Important!

Burn the Stage ep. 8

2.8K 79 8
By BTSatSunset

[OMG 100 CHAPTER HOLY CRAP!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LIKING THIS!! I THOUGHT IT WAS AWFUL BUT 99 CHAPTERS LATER HERE WE ARE!! Thank you so much again!! ]

Happy 100 Chapters everyone!!

"I'll admit, that some of the boys didn't like me. I was a girl being thrown into this already debuted group. It seemed odd and I knew that they wouldn't like me straight away, that's just how it is meeting new people. I had a hard time adjusting as did they, nothing ever comes easy in these cases."

"Nothing comes out perfect, you have to work hard and build it and mold it, it's the only way to truly get things to work on how you do it. They all mean so much to me individually and together as a whole, either way i'm glad to be partnering, working besides them, and just being a family overall."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

2017.10.21
The Wings Tour, D+246
Taipei, Taiwan

"When this tour started, I was all about hard-work, finding the solution and giving it my all. Going onto the end of the tour my mentality is still like that except it's just, less. I still want to give my all to them, but I don't want overwork myself."

The Wings Tour D+246
Taiwan
Taipei 2017.10.21-22

"Jin. 1000 percent, I believe that vocally he has learned so much, I think he has become way much more comfortable on stage and just being who he is. I think his shell has finally been broken." Darling smiles and laughs as the awkward ending.

"And also Jimin, He's gone through so much trying to find himself and his voice. I think this tour has definitely shown him things that can't just stay the same. I'm proud that we all are trying to improve not only ourselves individually, but as a group."

2017.10.22
The Wings Tour, D+247
Taipei, Taiwan

"Yay!" Darling said in excitement as everyone held their cans in the air.

"To a successful Taiwan Tour!" Everyone softly hit them together in a toast and took sips.

Everyone grabbed plates and food as they all ate, making small talk.

Darling wasn't hungry at first, so she took a few pieces of food on her plate and slowly started to eat them as she watched her other members devour it all in seconds.

"This is good, but don't we need to discuss the concert?" Hoseok says as he laughs right after it.

Jimin grabs a bottle of Champagne, "As always." Darling says in her head as she watches Jimin take off the wrapping and open the bottle. They tell him to just pull the cork because they "love the 'pop' sound."

"These guys are such lovable weirdos." Darling thinks as she smiles, Jimin does a fake gasp after the pop and Darling and Hoseok laugh as Jimin imitates it again. Since Darling and Hoseok we're sitting next to each other they sort of laughed on top of each other, which made a Jimin giggle.

After clinking their glasses, they start to reminisce on memories.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

2017.11.03
The Wings Tour, D+259
Macao

"I'd have nothing to say if I were injured, but what I have is probably just a bad case of sore muscles." Jimin told. Darling sat next to Jimin with her hood up as she looked to him solemnly.

"It's better than letting it get worse. We got a lot more left to do." Yoongi told.

"I'm only saying this because I know how you feel." Jimin hated to hear these words, but he knew that no one meant any harm, he placed his head on Darling's shoulder and held her hand in sadness. Darling squeezed it just to show him comfort.

"Even if you stand on stage, I don't think our fans would be able to enjoy your performance, they'd be anxious for you." Namjoon told as Jimin stayed in his position and just looked to the ground.

"You need to rest in order to ease your sore muscles."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

During Soundcheck Darling hated to see Jimin so down and sad. So during one of the songs she decided to go by Jimin, to keep him company. He still looked sad, but she knew that he was a little more happier to have someone by him, she smiled and leaned her head on Jimin's right calf as she sang her parts and sometimes Jimin's part of he didn't feel like singing it.

The Wings Tour D+260
Macao
2017.11.04

"It always hurts to see any member in pain or injured, it isn't fun knowing you have to be on the sidelines as you watch everyone else have fun. Although my only injury was in the beginning of the tour, and I hate to say that I don't really fully understand what they all go through. I don't want to say that I understand their pain because I probably don't, I just want everyone to be happy and healthy, no matter if it's with my counterparts or with the ARMY."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"2!3! Is probably my Mose favorite song on the album, because it's for Army's. They were in our minds as we all wrote the song. They all go through so much pain in some point of their life and knowing that we are possibly the one reason to make them feel better amazes me. Because we wouldn't be here without them. They are truly beautiful people that deserve so much love and reassurance."

"My absolute favorite time during the concert is when we sing Two! Three! Is when we finish singing, but they continue the song. Although I've listened to it so many times, it still makes me cry. It's such a beautiful moment.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

2017.11.14
The Wings Tour, D+270
Bound for Los Angeles

"We've arrived in America, how do we all feel." Jungkook and Darling clap as Jimin laughs at their response.

"I never thought I'd be going to the American Music Awards, yet here we are!" Darling said excitedly.

"How does our U.S. Citizen feel to be here once again!?" Jungkook teases.

"It's great! I'll have you know it's been so long since I've been remotely in the U.S. so it's nice."

"Without the ARMY, we truly wouldn't even be here. So thank you ARMY!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

2017.12.03
The Wings Tour, D+289
Seoul, Korea

It's the last concert and everyone is practicing in the practice room with the new music.

Everyone tried to work out some loose ends or weird placing as they all tried to get ready for their last concert, which was an encore tour.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

2017.12.08
The Wings Tour, D+294
Seoul, Korea

"It's just insane and comforting to be back, I feel like these months just flew by." Darling said as she sat in the floor section of the concert arena.

She turns around to the stage and starts to giggle.

"Are you sure this is our last concert? I swear we were just here last week!" She jokes as she yells to the people who are building the stage, they laugh at her comment and she smiles as she turns back to the camera.

"I don't anything will be better then this truly.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The Wings Tour D+294
Korea
Seoul 2017.08-10

They started off with Mic drop after they were lifted up by the stage lifts. There were new outfits with new colors and styles and everyone was excited to be back.

"It was all thanks to the ARMY that are here with us today." Jungkook told.

"While we've been on out tour, we also performed alone stage, we did it many times over and over, but today it feels like this is our first time again. Maybe not our first, but it's a great new feeling." Jimin told as Darling smiled.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

'Broken' Darling's solo song was playing as the next clip in the documentary, of her performing it and singing. During or after each member speaks, clips of her dancing and singing play.

"How does Darling help you? Or how has she improved?"

"Darling was probably one of the strongest members during this whole tour. Although she may have been having her own problems, she still wanted to help us in anyway possible." Jin told as he smiled.

"I love her so much, although we tend to bicker from time to time, our friendship never seems to break, it's as if we have this unspoken rule to never break the bond that we have." Hoseok told.

"She never ceased to amaze me, and although her tendencies to keep her feelings in has somewhat become more prominent, she's still strong and independent. We all aren't perfect, and neither is she, she but is the perfect fit for us." Namjoon said, happy with his response.

"She always made sure I was ok, whenever I felt down and didn't tell anyone, she'd somehow be right next to me to make me feel better. And I couldn't have asked for more. She always seemed to be right by my side someway somehow, and it really helped me feel better." Jimin told as he played with the zipper on his jacket.

"Darling never struggles to find a way to make us happy. She always tried to relive our stress or to make us laugh, she always worked hard for both the fans and for us. And I think we all appreciate that of her. She really has grown so much. I remember her helping me calm down when I was struggling to keep up with the tour and Hwarang, and although she may have been going through her own agenda, she still went out of her way to be by my side. And that doesn't only show the qualities of a friend, but an amazing Maknae Leader." Taehyung said, laughing at his ending statement.

"Noona is probably one of the strong people here, during Chile she stayed by my side even when she was injured, she never left me when I wanted her to stay, and even if I didn't want her to stay she still decided to stay with me. She cares for all of us more then she cares for herself and that is truly something I love so much about her." Jungkook finished with his bunny smile, slightly embarrassed by his answer.

"Darling, is really someone special. She really shows how she cares for us, and it could as simple as grabbing a water for us or it could be as grand as cheering for us the loudest as we perform. Every time I perform 'First Love' and look to the ends ends of the stage, I see her cheering and singing along to it. And that's the best thing in the world. She comforts us when we need and sometimes when we don't she doesn't fail to make us smile or just be happy." Yoongi told, his gummy smile showing, also embarrassed by his response.

"I love all them so much. I couldn't be here without them, they truly make me happy. I always tried to make everyone happy on this tour, even if it meant that I wasn't. If I felt a member wasn't happy, then I'd do anything in my power to make the, happy, because that's all I want. Is for them to be happy."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"I never expected to get this far in life, I never expected to be with 7 other wonderful members, I didn't expect my solo career to essentially fail. Even though I didn't technically fail. I was young and I wanted to achieve greater things at a faster pace, but that's the craziest thing about Life, it throws so many unexpected things at you and you have to either go along with it, or just don't. I want to continue this career for a long time, it's always beautiful to me when I sing a song and the fans know the words to them, it's mesmerizing honestly. I truly love the ARMY and I think we couldn't have asked for better fans."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Today really is our last day, this kind of makes me feel like i'm graduating school." Hoseok told.

"People around me would say that they're very proud. I'm grateful for each and every stage you have given me." Taehyung said.

"You've been patiently waiting for us to come back. That makes us feel confident." Jimin said.

"The Great Energy you give us is that much meaningful to us." Jin said.

"We started out in hopes of sharing our music, finally, after five years time, we are now able to..." yoongi starts to tear up and stops himself, Darling quickly goes to him and hugs him, he returns the hug. They separated and Darling returned to her spot in between Jin and Jungkook.

"It's my turn?" She asked to the boys who laugh and nod, Darling's eyes also had tears building up as she looked to the ocean of fans.

"I ever thought I'd be here. I never thought I'd be on stage performing for millions, I never thought I 'd be standing here with 7 incredible men and all of you. Although I started after their debut I sometimes truly feel like I never really belonged in this group, but you've all changed my mind and showed me that I do belong here, and that we all do belong together." She stopped so she could wipe a tear.

"Every show I try to look at each and every single one of you, and I never succeed because you all keep growing quicker then ever, and I thank you all so much for giving us your love and endless support, it's all because of you!" Darling told as smiled sadly as tears treated down her face. Yoongi quickly went over to her and hugged her again as she laughed, ARMY were screaming and laughing. Yoongi soon returned to his spot.

"This year was full of milestones for us, all of our hard work paid off thanks to your love and support." Jungkook said, tears in his eyes. Everyone was crying at this point.

"We cried when we made our debut. We cried out eyes out, afraid that you might leave us. We even asked ourselves... 'what do we do now?' What now this time? Would this make them like us? Maybe they won't like this stuff. Then we all talked about it. That's how it was like, and we won't ever forget it, I don't want to forget it... I won't let these moments go because that's a part of us now. I'm certain there will be much more bumps ahead. There will be hard times, but now we know, how many people reward us with their trust and that we have your big love and support so we won't let pain or sadness run our lives and we won't let fear hold us back from being BTS." Namjoon ended his speech.

Namjoon and Darling were both on a balloon together and all 8 members floated above the ARMY waving at them.

After the balloons ended everyone went to the stage to bow.

"Without the ARMY and our hard work I don't know how far we would be, I probably wouldn't be here at all. It's truly amazing to see our growth and even their growth, both the members and our fans. It truly was an amazing experience to be apart of."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Looking for answers where there aren't any, but we still learn. Isn't that what life is about?" 170313, Chile, RM

"We all have lots to pitch in. There's no knowing what will come, but hard work will get us somewhere." 170403, USA, JUNG KOOK

"I'm grateful for the award, but I enjoyed the concerts more, I wanted to share our music and who we are." 170528, Australia, SUGA

"It's like I'm at another time and space. Feels like when I first loved dancing. The Stage is my world that heals me."  170702, Japan, JIMIN

"It's hard at times, but it's as if i'm addicted to basking in your love. When I awake, I want to hurry on stage just for you." 171022, Taiwan, J-HOPE

"I can see others, but not myself if I have grown from all this experience. That's because my guys were there to pick me ahead." 171103, Macao, JIN

"I've learned to look back and appreciate my times of trial as they are also what made me." 171210, Korea, V

"My mother would tell me growing up whenever I felt alone that I never was, someone would always be thinking about me. She also told me that you will only die twice, first when you're buried six feet under, and second when no one ever mentions your name, and I live by that, always remember you will always be thought of by someone, anyone-"
"-You will never, never, walk alone." 170403, USA, JUSTICE

Forever we are young
넘어져 다치고 아파도
끝없이 달리네 꿈을 향해

────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

The Burn the Stage series is done! I heard there was second season, so I'll of course being do that as well once it's released!

I'm also going to the May 11 Stadium Concert so I can't wait for it!!!

Thanks everyone for your love and support I can't believe we made it this far!! Thanks everyone <3

- BTSatSunset -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 14.5K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
50K 1K 64
Saakshi is the 8th member of BTS and she's Indian! She imagined to be someone else but ended up being an awesome K-Pop idol! Follow along her journey...
510K 9.3K 78
BTS Eighth Member scenarios + imagines about the (imaginary) youngest and female member Kim Chaelin. [ Highest Ranks: #6 in rm / #249 in Fanfiction ]
142K 3.3K 93
Follow Chaeri as the 8th and youngest member of BTS and the details of her life with members + her difficult love life between Jungkook and Hongjoo...