Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 43

382 16 4
By adellights

( Hola beautiful people, 

Here are some songs for this chapter : 

Cry - Mandy Moore 

Pretty Boy - M2M 

Breathless - The Corrs

Passenger Seat - Stephen Speaks ) 

When we reached at Christopher's place, he tossed his car keys on the table in front of the couch. His television was on the whole time, maybe he forgot to turn it off when he left his place. 

"You didn't tell me you moved to a different apartment?" I asked him as I scanned around the place like a freaking robot trying to see the mess inside the apartment. There were used clothes on the floor and dirty bowls on the kitchen counter. 

He lay on the couch with his legs crossed, patting the empty seat next to him signaling me to join him. I shook my head and he raised his brows, "You need to clean this place, it smells like someone died in here." I complained with my arms waving like a mad mother. 

He sighed, "You're like the identical twin of my mother. Just chill and cuddle with me first pretty please." 

My arms crossed, boys are disgusting. How could someone actually lived inside a dirty place like this. I remember the last time I went to his old place, it was clean and tidy but what the hell happened to this new place of him. 

"You might wanna throw those beer cans away. Come on I'll help you clean up." I clapped my hands together as I tie my hair up in a bun. He groaned and rolled his eyes, lazily standing up. "Fine, I'll go get the broom then." 

I started by throwing all the empty beer cans inside the trash bag then I chuckle when I see his frowning face while sweeping the leftover popcorns on the floor. "I really thought we could have fun tonight, instead of having fun. I ended up cleaning with you." He sighed. 

I laughed, "Your place obviously need some cleaning. Only pigs lived inside a dirty place like this." I said, disgusted. 

He hissed, "Shut up." 

I screamed when my hands touch a dirty underwear under the couch, I was cleaning up the empty beer cans on the floor and under the couch. I got so disgusted when I touched his dirty underwear. 

I threw it away from my hand immediately, he panic "What is it?" 

I glared at him then pointed out the underwear on the floor, "You're disgusting." He burst into laughter while clapping his hands, "You found my favorite underwear. Thanks Val." He smiled then grab the underwear. "I should put this inside the washing machine." He smirked at me. 

I looked away with a disgusted face. 

"Chill babe, it's just an underwear." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around to face him "You're a pig." I pinched his cheek. 

He smiled, such a beautiful smile from a man. "Admit it, I'm the pig you love." 

I laughed, "Seriously how many weeks did you not clean this place?" 

"Probably ever since I moved in here?" He said. 

"Yucks!"

He laughed, "You're cute." 

......

I sit on Christopher's lap with his arms hugging my waist, "This movie is so sad and beautiful at the same time." I said. Trying not to be a crybaby for touching movies like this. 

We are watching Bohemian Rhapsody because Christopher suggested that we should watch it after we finish with cleaning his place and so here we are watching it. I ended up sitting comfortably on his lap is because he lift me up on the couch and onto his lap. 

I love it anyway....

"Queen is my favorite rock band of all time, it's so sad that Freddie died." He said. 

I nodded, "Well this movie is almost finish, what are we gonna watch next?" I asked him and he smirked at me. 

I raised a brow, "What's with that look?" 

"Wanna watch porn together?" He joked and I slapped his face in an instant, I didn't mean it but I just slap his face when he said that. I know he was joking but I couldn't help the inner bitch inside of me.

"Ouch! Chill I was just kidding." He laughed. 

I've always know Christopher has a playful side of him but the porn joke is a bit too much for me. It's uncomfortable when it comes from him and I don't know why, perhaps it's because I like him and I'm scared of the thought that we're gonna have sex someday?

"Don't joke around like that anymore, it's weird." I said. 

He nodded, "I'm sorry and I won't joke around like that again but I love your reaction." He smiled. 

I stick my tongue out at him, "Blah blah blah.." 

It feels like hours of cuddling with him and watching random movies together on his couch, I started to get sleepy. So I rest my head on his chest, he is still so into watching this one movie named Divergent. 

I struggled to keep my eyes open but I can't anymore. I need to sleep so bad right now, sorry Chris you have to finish watching this movie alone and my eyes shut close as I drifted to dreamland where I hope I'm gonna marry this boy one day. 

"I love you so much Christopher." 

....

Christopher's POV 

My eyes focus on the television but I've noticed this cute and lovable lady is already drifted to dreamland. I rolled my eyes as I watch her sleeping soundly with her head on my chest, she basically use my body as her bed. 

Thank God her weight is light for me. 

"I love you so much Christopher." She whispered with her eyes close. My eyes widened and I couldn't help but to smile when she said that. 

I run my fingers through her soft hair, she look so fragile and beautiful just like a rose because she is also fierce like the thorns. I love the tiny freckles on her cheeks, her pouty pink lips and her beautiful eyelashes. 

I decided to switched off the television then I lifted her slowly, I carry her from the living room and into my bedroom. Gently laying her down on my bed so she won't wake up. Good thing she showered after cleaning this entire place and changed into my clothes or else I would have to undressed her so I can help her to change into something comfortable. 

I shake that thought away, I respect her. I love this girl and I won't take advantage of her. 

I guess karma did hit me huh? 

It's hard to admit that after our second week of fake dating with this girl, I already fall in love with her but that time I was filled with ego and pride so I didn't admit that I was falling in love with her. 

I know better now and I know she loves me, I smile at the thought. 

She loves me so that means I win. 

I got a notification on my phone all the sudden. I groaned silently grabbing my phone from the nightstand, I was trying to enjoy the sleeping beauty in front of me but someone has to ruin the moment with a fucking text message. 

Is Valerie with you? I went to her place but no one is answering.

I smirked after I read the text. It's Joel Pimentel. 

This coward is looking for her, best friend of Valerie is still trying to be all buddy buddy with her and with me . 

I feel sorry for Joel but at the same time he's an idiot for not letting Valerie know how he feels about her.

But even if he did confessed to her one day, I for sure, with all confidence, know she still loves me and will always choose me. 

Because I would do the same thing to her. 

Sorry Joel, I have to come into you and Valerie's life and make her fall in love with me while she friendzone Joel forever. 

Yeah, the love of your life is sleeping on my bed right now. Don't worry I'll send her home tomorrow, for tonight she's staying with me.

I put my phone back on the night stand and lay next to Valerie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 318 23
in which valerie long receives a text from brighton high school's 'golden boy', asking for a favor. but this favor could cause everyone to know her...
1.6K 106 19
Valerie Blue Olsen finally starts her new life as a college girl at the most popular university in NYC. She misses being in a relationship. She needs...
159K 2.9K 48
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
523K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...