the fall . joe mazzello

By rosedeacy

EDIT 3 YEARS LATER-: i am so sorry this sucks so bad i was like 14 when i wrote it x Harley had always been h... More

CAST
A Meeting
The Knock
social media
social media
No Regret
The Question
A New Years Resolution
social media
A Different Kind Of Dinner
You Did What?
The After Party E! News
Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Social Media
News Of The World
Bicycle Race
An Announcement
Love Of My Life
social media
Authors Note
Happy Birthday, Love
sources confirm
not an update
All Dressed In White

push

512 22 8
By rosedeacy

A time skip with the help of our dad, Fred.

dedicated to those all who have been reading We Can Go Romancing. <3

Harley stood in her kitchen, baking cookies for when Joe got home. She was close to popping, and she could hardly handle it. As she bent over to check the first batch, Harley felt water trickle down her leg. Except, it wasn't water. "Fuck! Shit!" She screamed, waddling to her mobile. She tried to breath as she called Lucy and Jude. Neither of them picked up. Joe would still be a while away, but right now he was her only hope. Finding his number she called him as fast as she could.

"Hello?" She heard, sighing in relief.

"Joe, baby, I need help," she groaned, clenching her teeth in pain.

"Wha- what's wrong? I'm like twenty minutes away. Are you okay?" Joe sounded desperate, and he could hear the muffled cries of Harley on the other end of the phone. His heart was breaking at the sound.

"Baby, coming! Now!"
Joe stopped in his tracks.

"What did you say?"

"The fucking baby is coming Joe! Hurry up!" Joe began running down the footpath, rushing to get past everyone.

"Okay, sweetheart stay calm, I just stole a kids bike and threw some sort of note at her and I am on my way!"

"Joseph Mazzello, why would you do that!"

"Because I love you and I want to be there when you give birth!" A slight smile fell across Harley's lips, until she felt the sharp pain again, reminding her that she was about to have a child come out of her vagina. She trembled as a small ring went through the phone,

"Lucy's calling, I have to go. I love you Joe."

"I love you too Harley." Harley hung up, accepting the call from Lucy.

"Hey girl, what's up?" Harley heard loud dance music in the background. Lucy was our partying.

"Sorry to disturb your partying, but there was a slight inconvenience," Harley bit her lip to suppress the pain flowing through her body.

"Oh yeah? What happened, are you good?"

"Oh you know, just the usual. Besides the fact I am about to have a baby and Joe is rushing home on a child's stolen bike," Harley heard a slight giggle on the other end and a soft 'Rami, you animal!' "Lucy this is not a drill! I need help!"

"Wait you're serious?"

"Yes, deadly!"

"Well shit."

"What?"

"Jude and I went clubbing together, we went with Rami and Ben." Harley was confused as to why she was being told this.

"So?"

"We May or may not have flown to Mexico abruptly.." Harley couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh God. Okay, I'm calling Gwilym. Enjoy your- whatever you're doing and I can't wait for you to meet the baby."

"Alright, I love you Harley, I'll tell everyone now and we'll be on the first flight back!" Harley hung up once again, now sitting down on the cold kitchen tiles. Shit, shit, shit! Was all she could think, and as she waited for Joe, she dialed for Gwilym.

"Hello?" She heard him say, his voice husky from sleep.

"Sorry to wake you, but I know your hotel is down the road and I need help."

"Harley, are you okay?" She could hear Gwilym's voice sound anxious and concerned.

"I'm fine but there's a small problem, my water broke and nobody is around." A short silence broke out before Gwilym spoke once again,

"I'm on my way, just hold on and keep breathing."

-

"Push!" The nurse encouraged, almost yelling to the woman. Harley has been in labor for what seemed like days, and it almost was. She had been struggling for close to fifteen hours and she couldn't handle it anymore. As she squeezed onto Joe's hands she pushed with all her might. "You need to push harder sweetheart, the baby will come out quicker if you do!" Harley pushed as hard as she could, tears rolling down her faces and sweat lacing her entire body.

"She meant push the baby out, not push me to death by squeezing my hand!" Joe exclaimed in exhaustion. As soon as Gwilym had arrived at Harley's he had rushed her to the hospital, where they met Joe. He had already called Harley's mum, and she vowed to get there as soon as she could. Harley looked to Joe, who had been by her side the entire night. But the look wasn't full of affection, it was hatred.

"I will squeeze your hand as much as a bloody-well like!" She screamed at him, causing Joe to flinch in fright. She continued to push, every single one aching her bones and causing her to cry more and more. Oh how she hated this.

"I can see the head!" The nurse announced, and the pushing became slightly easier for Harley. She pushed more and more, as each part of the baby's body came out. "Push just once more, darling!" The nurse exclaimed, and once Harley did she felt a burst of joy as she heard the loud cry of a baby. The nurse pulled it out and began to cut the umbilical cord. Joe looked to Harley before the nurse smiled and announced, "Its a beautiful, baby girl!" Joe leant down to kiss Harley as they both cried, watching as the baby got wrapped up in a soft blanket. The nurse, who Joe soon found was name Alicia, passed the small infant to Harley.

"Hi beautiful," she whispered down at the small girl, "I am your mummy. And that's your daddy. You caused me a lot of pain, but don't worry, I'll get you back. You're gonna hate the photos I show at your eighteenth." Joe and Alicia laughed at the mother's words, and Joe walked forward to brush a hand against their daughters small cheek.

"What are we going to name her?" He asked, a tear rolling down his cheek as he looked to Harley.

"How about Penny? To commemorate all the times The Beatles made our night better." Joe cried even more at the perfect suggestion. "Maybe Penny Veronica Mazzello."

"Veronica?" Joe asked, wiping a tear from Harley and his own face.

"A way to keep the memory of where I recognised you."

"I still am not following." Joe answered, causing Harley to laugh once again, though it was short as she was exhausted.

"John Deacons wife. We'll always have the memory of the Wikipedia page showing your role in Bohemian Rhapsody on our minds." Joe's eyes glistened and he enveloped Harley in a hug.

"You have no idea how bad I want to make another baby with you right now." Harley glared at him and quickly apologised to Alicia, who was still in the room. The night went on, and Harley and Joe stayed together. Thinking and talking to and about their newborn daughter, Penny Veronica Mazzello.

Aw guys you have no idea how much I loved writing that chapter. I have a feeling there is only going to be one more chapter in this book :'(
But good news! There most likely will be a sequel! Hurrah!! The sequel will be happening once I finish We Can Go Romancing, but you will luckily be blessed with the last chapter. I am going to hopefully write it to be around 3k words and show their entire wedding. I know I'm spoiling the last chapter of this book, but ah! I'm so excited! Anyway, I hope you love this book as much as I do, and I am really excited for you guys to join me on the journey in getting ready for The Trip (yes the name has been revealed, and I hope you understand the pun) I also hope you liked the name I chose, I thought it would be cute seeing as I included the Beatles heaps in here.
As always, I love you all,
~ rosedeacy

It's 12am and I have school in 7 hours yeet. As you can see, this means I love you all too damn much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 127 34
Joe's childhood has been really hard, which has resulted in him having frequent panic attacks now. It makes school even harder than it already is, an...
14.3K 112 31
Exactly what the title says This book is completed because i lost interest in it NO SMUT I'm not comfortable writing that Please don't start fights i...
42.6K 2K 31
☆COMPLETED☆ Joe has problems with social situations and people, until he meets someone who helps him slowly get over his fear of people🌹 #1 in borha...
6.3K 111 45
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ɪ'ᴅ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀ...